The only thing that will save America is for sports fans to boycott professional sports.

The NFL began today and if you are watching it, you are gutless cowards. If you can't see what the Orwellian plan behind the usurpation of of pro sports is then you are either stupid or part of the problem. Professional sports in Amerca is being used as a vehicle to overthrow the country and if you lose your country you will deserve it. Boycott them
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::yes_text12: all of our resident trolls of USMB are laughing at this post so you are are very much onto something and telling the truth obviously.:clap2: Last year was the first superbowl i had watched in 8 years only cause the rams were in it and i enjoy looking at their uniform colors.i wont be watching this one.

Ray,
Americans today have no concept of the word "sacrifice"
They think "sacrifice" is having only 300 sports channels instead of 1000....a 2 car garage instead of 3
They will drive their air conditioned SUV to the corner store............. 100 yards away.
Today, they believe Freedom is FREE

There is no way this can last.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

A bunch of millionaire football players taking a knee. Now that is the definition of sacrifice. Black Lives Matter took over the NFL and used the crowds for politics. By the way, who ever said black lives do not matter? This thread is two and a half years old and it still applies today. It is all about corporate money no matter what destruction is visited on the people.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::yes_text12: all of our resident trolls of USMB are laughing at this post so you are are very much onto something and telling the truth obviously.:clap2: Last year was the first superbowl i had watched in 8 years only cause the rams were in it and i enjoy looking at their uniform colors.i wont be watching this one.
two more of usmbs resident trolls trying to laugh off facts i see.:yes_text12:

New Topics

Forum List

Back