The only thing that will save America is for sports fans to boycott professional sports.

The OP creator has gotten crazier and crazier, which is certainly his God-given right. I’m with Rye Catcher in enjoying mocking him, but it is not nice to make fun of demented old men (I’m half there myself!).

Anyway I propose to nominate this as the most wildly curmudgeonly (just love that word!) OP of the month.

I also want to thank Doc7505 for his succinct analysis of the problem:
Politics has destroyed professional sports... Democrats has reverted to the Roman games and giving them bread...
Presumably the Roman aristocrats should never have given the gladiators so much bread. Perhaps it made them too fat to fight?

Or was too much bread given to the rowdy citizens of Rome, after they were driven off their own land and replaced by conquered foreign slaves on the latidundia outside the city?

Damn, how much did a ticket cost to a gladiatorial match anyway? Towards the end, centuries after the army of Spartacus was defeated, when the rich tired of, or just couldn’t anymore afford, the upkeep of decent gladiators and giving out all that free bread, I suppose they economized somewhat by throwing ... undernourished Jews & Christians to the lions.

I suppose those Jewish sicario communists and especially those Christian passivist snowflakes couldn’t fight for shit. Only big barbarian Gauls were worth a damn in the arena in those days — sort of like today’s big African-American football players.

Anyway I liked this link provided by the aforementioned Doc7505 :

Last edited:
The OP creator has gotten crazier and crazier, which is certainly his God-given right. I’m with Rye Catcher in enjoying mocking him, but it is not nice to make fun of demented old men (I’m half there myself!).

Anyway I propose to nominate this as the most wildly curmudgeonly (just love that word!) OP of the month.

Politics has destroyed professional sports... Democrats has reverted to the Roman games and giving them bread...
Presumably the Roman aristocrats should never have given the gladiators so much bread. Perhaps it made them too fat to fight?

Or was too much bread given to the rowdy citizens of Rome, after they were driven off their own land and replaced by conquered foreign slaves on the latidundia outside the city?

Damn, how much did a ticket cost to a gladiatorial match anyway? Towards the end, centuries after the army of Spartacus was defeated, when the rich tired of, or just couldn’t anymore afford, the upkeep of decent gladiators and giving out all that free bread, I suppose they economized somewhat by throwing ... undernourished Jews & Christians to the lions.

I suppose those Jewish sicario communists and especially those Christian passivist snowflakes couldn’t fight for shit. Only big barbarian Gauls were worth a damn in the arena in those days — sort of like today’s big African-American football players.

If you love your country make a list of all the sponsors on the NFL and do your best to boycott them as well. The other day I went into dick's sporting goods to buy some wrist bands and I walked right by the Nike brand to buy Under Armour. I did my part.

I want to thank Frank Reich, coach of the Indian Colts, for being the only player or coach in his game today to take a knee. All summer long he has made it clear that racial injustice disturbs his soul. Grateful for his leadership today.

Be careful wearing that ... under armor. Athletes foot & Jock Itch are both serious diseases reportedly part of the Democratic campaign to destroy professional sports. Is your Under Armour ... “Made in the USA”?

Here is more to feed your nightmares, from Under Armour’s website:

“Almost all of Under Armour's products are made by third-party manufacturers in some 15 countries. About 60% of the company's products are made in China, Jordan, Vietnam, and Malaysia. Under Armour operates globally.”

Ray9 , I know you really want to “do your part,” but you really haven’t succeeded yet.

On the other hand, I wouldn’t want you to go around ... barefoot.

:dance:

Last edited:
The NFL began today and if you are watching it, you are gutless cowards. If you can't see what the Orwellian plan behind the usurpation of of pro sports is then you are either stupid or part of the problem. Professional sports in Amerca is being used as a vehicle to overthrow the country and if you lose your country you will deserve it. Boycott them.
What a freakish, steaming pile of delusion.

How to spot a racist:

"The protests have ruined sports!"

How to spot a racist:

I didn't watch any football yesterday and I won't be watching it tonight. You should not watch it either. They need eyes on the products they advetise on televison and if you don't watch, they lose money big time.

This is the only language they undersatnd. To save your country you must not be selfish. You must make a sacrifice because it is that important. The strategy of hijacking sports to impose Marxist ideology on the US can only work if people allow themselves to be fooled by the process. They know that there is no cure for stupid and they are counting on that time tested method to succeed.

Last edited:
The NFL began today and if you are watching it, you are gutless cowards. If you can't see what the Orwellian plan behind the usurpation of of pro sports is then you are either stupid or part of the problem. Professional sports in Amerca is being used as a vehicle to overthrow the country and if you lose your country you will deserve it. Boycott them.

Exactly right

And in the south and ala you will be toast if you try to go against trump

Long term
Beloved senator sessions was run out on a rail for going against trump

Same now will happen to Nick Saban who promoted the guy that tried to impeach trump over nothing and the leaders of u of ala and leaders of the SEC conference fir not firing Saban on the spot for promoting the abortion party over trump

Last edited:

How to spot a racist:

I didn't watch any football yesterday and I won't be watching it tonight. You should not watch it either. They need eyes on the products they advetise on televison and if you don't watch, they lose money big time.

This is the only language they undersatnd. To save your country you must not be selfish. You must make a sacrifice because it is that important. The stratgey of hijacking sports to impose Marxist ideology on the US can only work if people allow themselves to be fooled by the process. They know that there is no cure for stupid and they are counting on that time tested method to succeed.

Yes that boycott is exactly what’s happening and why the SEC will lose billions of dollars for letting their Coach Saban play politics with promoting the abortion party against trump

How to spot a racist:

This is the only language they undersatnd. To save your country you must not be selfish. You must make a sacrifice because it is that important. The stratgey of hijacking sports to impose Marxist ideology on the US can only work if people allow themselves to be fooled by the process. They know that there is no cure for stupid and they are counting on that time tested method to succeed.

Yes that boycott is exactly what’s happening and why the SEC will lose billions of dollars for letting their Coach Saban play politics with promoting the abortion party against trump

Sabans act has cost his players tons of money And he pretends to care about his players ???

Just insane greed by Saban with his stabbing in the back bamas main fan base

Bama was my favorite team

But no more

Stopping abortion harm is much more important in the south than sports and its coach’s who promotes the abortion party

If you want to save America you must grow a pair and blackout US pro sports. It is a sacrifice worth making. We have to starve these people out.

EXACTLY

Abd this will keep spreading and building especially in the south with their strong patriot and anti abortion stance

And since people are stupid and value their "Fun" above all else, this will never happen

No they do help by exposing and some will watch some but never as much as before and they will boycott vying any ads So yes Hannity who may sneak and watch some is still boycotting maybe over Half of what he use to

So yes the players will lose a ton of money

Now Saban and u of ala will lose a ton of money for not firing Saban for promoting the abortion party
That is correct. One thing about an American football fan, and that is nothing gets between them and the game unless they are politically motivated.

The right-wing radio show hosts I listen to are just as hypocritical. We have a local guy here, and I listen to Rush and watch the Hannity show. All three are watching football right now because they can't give it up. It's too addicting for them. Oh yes, when on the air, they protest the kneeling and the comments, but they won't change their stations to anything else, and in fact, talk about the games on their shows.

If you love your country make a list of all the sponsors on the NFL and do your best to boycott them as well. The other day I went into dick's sporting goods to buy some wrist bands and I walked right by the Nike brand to buy Under Armour. I did my part.

EXACTLY !!!

Everyone follow rays advjce

Same your nation and save your children !!

How to spot a racist:

This is the only language they undersatnd. To save your country you must not be selfish. You must make a sacrifice because it is that important. The strategy of hijacking sports to impose Marxist ideology on the US can only work if people allow themselves to be fooled by the process. They know that there is no cure for stupid and they are counting on that time tested method to succeed.

You're insane. I applaud the efforts the NFL and NASCAR to weed out deplorables and racists. Stay home. Don't watch. Crawl back under your rock.

EXACTLY !!!

Everyone follow rays advjce

Same your nation and save your children !!
The Icon is not my picture-It is Eric Hoffer.

Folks Ray has nailed this issue !!

With exactly the right solutions

Save your future and the children by following a wise person

How to spot a racist:

You're insane. I applaud the efforts the NFL and NASCAR to weed out deplorables and racists. Stay home. Don't watch. Crawl back under your rock.

You are dead wrong

Learn history and the Laws of life if not. You will lose big time

Why do you think we moved out of harm all thru history to here ?

If you don’t learn then you will become a big time loser

We had the wise moving away from the falling corrupted systems of life before each one was destroyed

This is the same

All democrats will perish in misery

Look thru history and learn how humans do learn and then stops the harm

Well, at least you’re not over-reacting... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back