The only thing that will save America is for sports fans to boycott professional sports.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
The NFL began today and if you are watching it, you are gutless cowards. If you can't see what the Orwellian plan behind the usurpation of of pro sports is then you are either stupid or part of the problem. Professional sports in Amerca is being used as a vehicle to overthrow the country and if you lose your country you will deserve it. Boycott them.

Last edited:
And since people are stupid and value their "Fun" above all else, this will never happen

That is correct. One thing about an American football fan, and that is nothing gets between them and the game unless they are politically motivated.

The right-wing radio show hosts I listen to are just as hypocritical. We have a local guy here, and I listen to Rush and watch the Hannity show. All three are watching football right now because they can't give it up. It's too addicting for them. Oh yes, when on the air, they protest the kneeling and the comments, but they won't change their stations to anything else, and in fact, talk about the games on their shows.

The NFL began today and if you are watching it, you are guttless cowards. If you can't see what the Orwellian plan behind the usurpation of of pro sprts is, then you are either stupid or part of the problem. Professional sports in amerca is being used as a vehicle to overthrow the country and if you lose your country you will deserve it. Boycott them.

~~~~~~
Politics has destroyed professional sports... Democrats has reverted to the Roman games and giving them bread...

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Or...or...or...try this..just once. See how it goes. Take your remote and click the up or down channel key...or, or, or...that nice red button to turn the TV off.
I promise you they won't miss you..or your faux outrage. Millions and millions of dollars made and continuing the path of social justice.

I much prefer college football, but it is hard to ignore all professional sports during this lock down. Hell, I even watched a baseball game!

The NFL began today and if you are watching it, you are guttless cowards. If you can't see what the Orwellian plan behind the usurpation of of pro sports is then you are either stupid or part of the problem. Professional sports in amerca is being used as a vehicle to overthrow the country and if you lose your country you will deserve it. Boycott them.

Are you nuts, desperate and seeking attention, or both?

BTW, "gutless" has one T; and America is usually capitalized. I'm not usually so captious, and rarely am, but your threads are so curmudgeonly I have enjoyment mocking them.

The NFL began today and if you are watching it, you are gutless cowards. If you can't see what the Orwellian plan behind the usurpation of of pro sports is then you are either stupid or part of the problem. Professional sports in Amerca is being used as a vehicle to overthrow the country and if you lose your country you will deserve it. Boycott them.
Drama queen! The ONLY thing??? LOL.

That's funny and insane even by the usual Trumpster standard. Well done!

Don't sit around enjoying yourself on a Sunday evening, OR YOU'RE A COMMIE FAGGOT, CONTRIBUTING TO THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY!

Remember while you watch your favorite team this week that YOU WANT AMERICA TO DIE! YOU WANT AMERICA TO DIE!

Do you have to return to work tomorrow? Do you want to relax, and cheer on your team this evening? WHY NOT JUST BURN A FLAG WHILE YOU'RE AT IT? COMMIE SCUM!

Ray,
Americans today have no concept of the word "sacrifice"
They think "sacrifice" is having only 300 sports channels instead of 1000....a 2 car garage instead of 3
They will drive their air conditioned SUV to the corner store............. 100 yards away.
Today, they believe Freedom is FREE

There is no way this can last.

The Bears pulled one out against the Lions. It was a 4th quarter come back. Outstanding.

As for your post...it's the most batshit crazy thing you ever wrote. To save America, boycott professional sports. Pure craziness.

Forum List

Back