This is Nick Saban trying to crawl back... but way too late....

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018

Saban played politics with his insane greed ...

Promoting the democrat pArty with his help to joe Manchin to try to fool the majority of West Virginia voters

Made them think he was conservative and would help trump and the majority of West Virginia voters

Then Manchin proved he was a shyster with voting to impeach trump over nothing

Then Saban stressed black lives matter over all lives matter he showed that with his big support of his players who were promoting black lives matter

Now Saban is caught and trying to trick and fool sone more with now stressing all lives matter

No Saban it’s too late

Also it’s to late for the president of the u of aka for not firing him on the spot

Also too late for the SEC conference leaders who didn’t demand for Saban to be fired

The voting in of the auburn coach over sessions who was endorsed by ala senator Shelby in a landslide shows it’s over for the u of ala president and the SEC conference leaders for not firing Saban on the spot

The tide was my main sports team for years but just the opposite now

In the south any coach that promotes the immoral abortion party will run off their main fan base and commit suicide with any credibility

• Banned
Dude. No one cares. Saban's brought Alabama five national titles. He's not going anywhere. Unless he wants to.

Are you blind

This is the south patriot country strong agajnst the abortion party

Did you see they voted in a landslide against sessions and u of ala

Are you blind ?

• Banned
Millions and millions will be lost from the conference and u of ala

Even the players may wake up and go against Saban who caused their nfl Money to drop like a rock

Someone must have read him tge riot act and made him to crawl back to promote all lives matter

But it’s way too late. Everyone knows he is a con artist and against the values of ala abd the south

Dude. No one cares. Saban's brought Alabama five national titles. He's not going anywhere. Unless he wants to.

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

I didn't know there was a north and south patriot country (Mason-Dixon divider?)...or that there was an Abortion Party. Does Ron Paul head that one?
They voted for Tommy Tubesteak (sorry, it's just too good to pass up!!) over Jeff Sessions. So what?
I'm not blind. Joe Manachin is from West Virginia....about 750 miles from Tuscaloosa.

Millions and millions will be lost from the conference and u of ala

Even the players may wake up and go against Saban who caused their nfl Money to drop like a rock

Someone must have read him tge riot act and made him to crawl back to promote all lives matter

But it’s way too late. Everyone knows he is a con artist and against the values of ala abd the south

Lost from what? Giving their hard earned dollars to the SEC??..to Alabama? I think not. Nick Saban has black players on his team. Has had them for years. He has to coach these young men. Makes sense that he would promote social justice. No matter what anyone thinks his beliefs are...which from what I've seen, he's a pretty good guy. Typical college coach, but nothing to say to me that he's Bear Bryant. LOL.

• Banned

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

I didn't know there was a north and south patriot country (Mason-Dixon divider?)...or that there was an Abortion Party. Does Ron Paul head that one?
They voted for Tommy Tubesteak (sorry, it's just too good to pass up!!) over Jeff Sessions. So what?
I'm not blind. Joe Manachin is from West Virginia....about 750 miles from Tuscaloosa.

Are you totally tone Deaf

Not knowing what the landslide victory means for an auburn coach who was living in Florida to replace long time ala senator who was endorsed by senator Shelby

But he still lost in a landslide to a no experience guy

Which means Shelby is in trouble

Even Tuscaloosa county voted for the auburn nobody over the bama grad sessions

Are you totally blind to not understand this

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

Not knowing what the landslide victory means for an auburn coach who was living in Florida to replace long time ala senator who was endorsed by senator Shelby

Shelby isn't up for re-election until 2022. Not even sure he's going to run again. He's 85.
And Doug Jones was not a no-experience guy. He was a former prosecutor that admittedly beat Roy Moore but
he's giving Tommy a run for his money (even though I expect the seat to flip back to Republicans).

What point are you trying to make here? Please be clear.

• Banned

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

Shelby isn't up for re-election until 2022. Not even sure he's going to run again. He's 85.
And Doug Jones was not a no-experience guy. He was a former prosecutor that admittedly beat Roy Moore but
he's giving Tommy a run for his money (even though I expect the seat to flip back to Republicans).

Shelby will not run now because he would lose by supporting sessions

The landslide victory proves this is trump country and Saban prompted a guy to try to impeach Alabama’s hero

That’s why Saban is toast and all the people who didn’t fire him

Bama country is totally opposite the abortion party and its the patriots over the sports

Wake the heck up

The whole SEC is trump country
Now the SEC leaders must be fired to ovoid the billions of dollars lost with the fans

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

He's tied college football to presidential politics in a way that makes zero sense to anyone.

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

The landslide victory proves this is trump country and Saban prompted a guy to try to impeach Alabama’s hero

Bama country is totally opposite the abortion party and its the patriots over the sports

Wake the heck up

Now the SEC leaders must be fired to ovoid the billions of dollars lost with the fans

Richard Shelby has been in the Senate since 1986. He was elected as a Democrat and then switched to Republican when Newt and his "Revolution" rolled into DC in 1994. The guy is 85 years old. He should retire, but if he decides to run again, it will be a cakewalk for him. Doesn't matter who he supports or who runs against him. He could support Satan and still win in 2022 by a comfortable margin. Shelby has a red seat. There's no making this one purple or turning it blue.

Put the crack pipe down and take two steps backward. Shit's not good for you.

Saban played politics with his insane greed ...

Promoting the democrat pArty with his help to joe Manchin to try to fool the majority of West Virginia voters

Made them think he was conservative and would help trump and the majority of West Virginia voters

Then Manchin proved he was a shyster with voting to impeach trump over nothing

Then Saban stressed black lives matter over all lives matter he showed that with his big support of his players who were promoting black lives matter

Now Saban is caught and trying to trick and fool sone more with now stressing all lives matter

No Saban it’s too late

Also it’s to late for the president of the u of aka for not firing him on the spot

Also too late for the SEC conference leaders who didn’t demand for Saban to be fired

The voting in of the auburn coach over sessions who was endorsed by ala senator Shelby in a landslide shows it’s over for the u of ala president and the SEC conference leaders for not firing Saban on the spot

The tide was my main sports team for years but just the opposite now

In the south any coach that promotes the immoral abortion party will run off their main fan base and commit suicide with any credibility
What is the u of aka?

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

Wake the heck up

Richard Shelby has been in the Senate since 1986. He was elected as a Democrat and then switched to Republican when Newt and his "Revolution" rolled into DC in 1994. The guy is 85 years old. He should retire, but if he decides to run again, it will be a cakewalk for him. Doesn't matter who he supports or who runs against him. He could support Satan and still win in 2022 by a comfortable margin. Shelby has a red seat. There's no making this one purple or turning it blue.

Put the crack pipe down and take two steps backward. Shit's not good for you.

Are you blind ??

Did you see his endorsement ??

For sessions !!!

The bama voters thru it back in his face with a landslide defeat and instead. For trump

He went against trump and he lost big time

Trumps endorsement win in a landslide over Shelby’s endorsement

And voters remembers remembers him voting against trump

Open up your eyes and count the votes !!

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

He's tied college football to presidential politics in a way that makes zero sense to anyone.

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

Did you NOT see the vote ??

Shelby endorsed sessions the u of ala guy

Trump endorsed the auburn guy over the u
Of ala guy sessions

Saban endorsed the abortion democrat party guy Manchin over trump

Bama voters went with trump in a landslide

Can you not understand anything ?

This is simple

What will all football players think of Saban when they lose tons of money because Saban played politics against the patriots ??

A boomerang will come and Saban will be run out of ala and the south on a rail just like they did their long term
Beloved senator sessions

Ran him out on a rail for going against trump

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

Of ala guy sessions

This is simple

I could not make you look more idiotic if I tried.

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

Of ala guy sessions

This is simple

As George Washington said .... suffering is the best way to learn

And very soon all democrats will get the big suffering to make them learn

History always repeats !

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

Of ala guy sessions

This is simple

History always repeats !

"get the big suffering"...LOL

Are you blind

Are you blind ?

Of ala guy sessions

This is simple

History always repeats !

"get the big suffering"...LOL

Are you so brain dead that you don’t know what George Washington was talking about when he said. The best way to learn is by suffering

He is right

When you jump into a fire one learns quickly because of severe pain

Now the democrats will get this law of life onto them

This happens at the end of every life cycle

Stoopid people cannot see we have life cycles and will get the big pain to make them change whereas the wise is already doing correctly and will avoid the suffering

Learn history !! But because of being low logic the only way you could change to avoid the big pain is to OBEY the ones that can see

All democrats must obey the true conservatives to get saved from the end of life cycles with its cleansing with its great pain

OBEY To all democrats !!

Forum List

Back