The one good thing about the capitol insurrection.

View attachment 492771

I know which president I would listen to.
lastmander

You know Thomas Jefferson never said the quote that you attribute to him.
The source is immaterial. Do you agree with it, or don't you?
It’s an inaccurate statement that is attributed to Thomas Jefferson.

If the people are scared of the government we have a dictator.

if government is scared of the people we have one that is becoming a dictatorial police state.

You want the latter.
No, I don't; that's utterly absurd, and nothing I've ever written here supports that conclusion.

You're welcome to look, but you won't find anything.

What I want is for government to stop interfering in individual lives.

And I'm guessing you don't agree with that.
The government becoming the authoritarian nanny state was the biggest failure this nation has ever experienced. The government sucks at social issues, but the Democrat's use it just for that.
Exactly.
Sure, you apparently forgot GW's culture wars wit pat buchmanon.

Is Social Security a bad government program? Was Medicare? How about integrating the armed forces? Civil Rights bill?

You maga fuckups have david koresh and Waco.
Goodness, aren't you a little poo-flinging monkey.

Trust a leftist to, in a discussion about authoritarian government, bring up the government incinerating men, women, and children as a good thing.

Fling some more poo. I expect nothing less.

View attachment 492771

lastmander

if government is scared of the people we have one that is becoming a dictatorial police state.

You want the latter.
No, I don't; that's utterly absurd, and nothing I've ever written here supports that conclusion.

The government becoming the authoritarian nanny state was the biggest failure this nation has ever experienced. The government sucks at social issues, but the Democrat's use it just for that.
Exactly.

Is Social Security a bad government program? Was Medicare? How about integrating the armed forces? Civil Rights bill?

Trust a leftist to, in a discussion about authoritarian government, bring up the government incinerating men, women, and children as a good thing.

The asshole tried to blame Republicans for Waco.

Janet Reno is the vermin who incinerated those children, not Republicans.

View attachment 492771

lastmander

You want the latter.

Exactly.

Yes, the first two are swindles. Republicans passed the Civil Rights bill, moron. And Dims are the ones who supported Jim Crow, not Republicans.

Waco was a Clinton fiasco.
The Democratic Party proposed and LBJ signed the landmark legislation.

Waco was about you white gun totem Christian assholes. You have any negative things to say about Tim mcveigh?

View attachment 492771

lastmander

You want the latter.

Exactly.

Yes, the first two are swindles. Republicans passed the Civil Rights bill, moron. And Dims are the ones who supported Jim Crow, not Republicans.

Waco was about you white gun totem Christian assholes. You have any negative things to say about Tim mcveigh?
ROFL! Janet Reno is the one who slaughtered those children at Waco asshole. Your attempt to make Republicans responsible for it is utterly laughable.

View attachment 492771

lastmander

You want the latter.

Exactly.

Can’t you ever post anything without a racial angle?

BTW Dave started the fire.

View attachment 492771

lastmander

You want the latter.

Exactly.

ROFL! Janet Reno is the one who slaughtered those children at Waco asshole. Your attempt to make Republicans responsible for it is utterly laughable.
It was self immolation.

Rather, my avatar said the mopes, knuckleheads and losers who ran THAT insurrection were incompetents.
Which seemingly is a lifestyle for such dotards.
You expect a protest to be run by brain surgeons?
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.
So burning down Seattle and Portland was done right?
Pretty sure they're still there, and unburnt.
The aren't unburnt, moron
Yeah, they are.

Here's what the rube Trfor

cult wanted

View attachment 493203

And they think they weren't part of an anti-American insurrection

lol
Let's compare..... Look up "summer riots across America" per senator Ron Johnson on YouTube. Wouldn't let me transfer the link. An eye opener in comparison to your 1-6th-2020 post. YouTube determined that it's an inappropriate video, so beware of the content. It's on you if look it up.

Hard to believe that that sort of stuff was going on in America. Democrat baiter politician's have alot to be held accountable for.

Last edited:
View attachment 492771

lastmander

You want the latter.

Exactly.

Can’t you ever post anything without a racial angle?

BTW Dave started the fire.
Are you saying "monkey" is a racial slur?

Is it because you believe black people are monkeys?

Dude. That's racist as hell.

View attachment 492771

lastmander

You want the latter.

Exactly.

Dave koresh is to blame and if you want to defend a pedophile... wait you support Matt gaetz to right.

Ask yourself the exact same question.
"Have you ever considered, maybe, making rational arguments for your beliefs instead of threatening people with government violence when they disagree with you?"

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.
Yep. And plus, the entire country is now taking right wing domestic terrorism seriously, and that includes the Feds.

And these folks keep bragging about how many guns they have, and they keep threatening to use them.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
We already did this one. You need to get your handlers to send you new stuff.
why? the TRUTH must really eat you up inside....do you ask yourself, ever, why you are such a pathetic shit stain...being as you agree w/the bottom 2...that makes you a anti-AMERICA piece of shit
I'm anti-american? I didn't try to overthrow our democracy and install and orange dick-tater.
yes you are...any one that supports the corrupted, scum demonRATS fits that definition....the rioters were actors of black FLIES matter, and the other group of PIG-LOUSI paid criminals....until you can accept the TRUTH, you will be a anti-AMERICAn asshole
Wrong. Video footage all over the fucking web proves otherwise. Something is wrong with you. Seriously wrong.
actually, after reading that pathetic response, it explains why you spew lies constantly....you believe everything from the publishers of the msm, oh, and anything found on the internet-must be true-(lol).....something serious is wrong w/you----you lack a brain
What media do you trust.... and believe them? Please name them. Ty

Yep. And plus, the entire country is now taking right wing domestic terrorism seriously, and that includes the Feds.

And these folks keep bragging about how many guns they have, and they keep threatening to use them.

Good. Keep talking.
LefTard Logic:

Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Domestic Terrorists / Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.
We already did this one. You need to get your handlers to send you new stuff.
why? the TRUTH must really eat you up inside....do you ask yourself, ever, why you are such a pathetic shit stain...being as you agree w/the bottom 2...that makes you a anti-AMERICA piece of shit
I'm anti-american? I didn't try to overthrow our democracy and install and orange dick-tater.
yes you are...any one that supports the corrupted, scum demonRATS fits that definition....the rioters were actors of black FLIES matter, and the other group of PIG-LOUSI paid criminals....until you can accept the TRUTH, you will be a anti-AMERICAn asshole
Wrong. Video footage all over the fucking web proves otherwise. Something is wrong with you. Seriously wrong.
actually, after reading that pathetic response, it explains why you spew lies constantly....you believe everything from the publishers of the msm, oh, and anything found on the internet-must be true-(lol).....something serious is wrong w/you----you lack a brain
What media do you trust.... and believe them? Please name them. Ty
sure as hell isn't from any biased bullshit publishing retards....
Yer funny.

"Have you ever considered, maybe, making rational arguments for your beliefs instead of threatening people with government violence when they disagree with you?"
I asked myself that.

I make rational arguments all the time. And I never want anyone silenced by the government. I am not a leftist.

1622337740343.png

View attachment 495246
Ah, an update by the molesters. How nice.

I asked myself that.

I make rational arguments all the time. And I never want anyone silenced by the government. I am not a leftist.
I seriously doubt that, Dave. Conservative state governments are passing bills to silence the vote. Our vote to not be silenced.

I asked myself that.

I seriously doubt that, Dave. Conservative state governments are passing bills to silence the vote. Our vote to not be silenced.
Did you see what the AZ governor just vetoed. Don't be too sure, They are going to need to be ridden and reminded of what their constituents want and get it done.

I asked myself that.

Silence the vote? No. To ensure only people legally allowed to vote cast ballots.

Democrats hate that idea.

I asked myself that.

Silence the vote? No. To ensure only people legally allowed to vote cast ballots.

Democrats hate that idea.
No they don't. When did you ever stop being a fucking Idiot?

Forum List

Back