The one good thing about the capitol insurrection.

Ok, so what's wrong with proving that ??
It's been proven several times.

You lost. Get over it.
Nope, until a fair hearing is conducted, instead of these biased one sided hearings that have member's of government panels intimidating witnesses, threatening citizen's, and trying to derail the hearings with their bullcrap, then no it's not over, and it shouldn't be over in light of these findings of unethical action's we've seen in hopes undoubtedly to cover something up.

Ok, so what's wrong with proving that ??
It's been proven several times.

You lost. Get over it.
Nope, until a fair hearing is conducted, instead of these biased one sided hearings that have member's of government panels intimidating witnesses, threatening citizen's, and trying to derail the hearings with their bullcrap, then no it's not over, and it shouldn't be over in light of these findings of unethical action's we've seen in hopes undoubtedly to cover something up.
Quoting "kraken" Powell's crap, that she doesn't expect you to believe if you're a "reasonable person", doesn't change facts. These things have already been done. You lost, get over it.

"They were counted later + there were a lot of them + they were mostly Democrats = Biden caught up. None of this was a surprise."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Indeed, poster Pellinore, not only was it NOT a surprise .... it was predicted.

So much so that several of the large social-media platforms announced in advance they would not allow candidates or parties to prematurely announce victory.

There was credible expectation that that is exactly what the Trump camp intended to do as a gamesmanship tactic.....to announce as soon as the polls closed, or even sooner....that Trump had won.

But the insidious part of it is that Trump's people knew he was in trouble. Their own internal polling told them that.

And, subsequent to the election, Trump's own hired gun, his very own experienced and long-time pollster, Tony Fabrizio......had informed the Trump camp that more of the electorate thought that he was untrustworthy and Covid incompetent than thought otherwise.

Trump's camp knew that. Their own man told 'em that.

And yet they persisted...and continue to persist....with this Stop-the-Steal slander on America.

Shame on 'em all. They are damaging the America we love.
Yes, fraud was predicted.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.
Clearly, Republicans are doing pretty much all they can in an attempt to put the insurrection in the rear view mirror. They think if they can minimize it and refuse to create a commission to investigate what happened and how it all unfolded, that Americans who generally have short term memories in our fast paced world will simply forget about it like people forget about winter once the summer has arrived.

However they are DEAD WRONG!

You see, Americans have become accustomed to generation after generation of mostly peace and prosperity without the political turmoil and violence that's turned so many other countries all over the world into war zones with bombings at city markets and death squads opening fire on school buses. So, Americans are not going to just forget about what happened on Jan 6 or the fact that Trump called for the rally and addressed the crowd right before telling them to march on the Capitol even as the certification was taking place that none of them wanted to happen because Trump had been telling them for weeks that the election had been stolen from them.

The one good thing about the capitol insurrection is that in a couple hundred days the anniversary comes up, and everyone will be talking about it again, just a few months before the midterms. There will be special reports, miniseries, who knows what on TV and radio. Full page spreads in the remaining newspapers, speeches on Capitol Hill... All kinda fun stuff.
Clearly, Republicans are doing pretty much all they can in an attempt to put the insurrection in the rear view mirror. They think if they can minimize it and refuse to create a commission to investigate what happened and how it all unfolded, that Americans who generally have short term memories in our fast paced world will simply forget about it like people forget about winter once the summer has arrived.

You see, Americans have become accustomed to generation after generation of mostly peace and prosperity without the political turmoil and violence that's turned so many other countries all over the world into war zones with bombings at city markets and death squads opening fire on school buses. So, Americans are not going to just forget about what happened on Jan 6 or the fact that Trump called for the rally and addressed the crowd right before telling them to march on the Capitol even as the certification was taking place that none of them wanted to happen because Trump had been telling them for weeks that the election had been stolen from them.
The bombings, arson and Molotov cocktails all occurred during BLM riots in Portland, Seattle and Kenosha, asshole.

The bombings, arson and Molotov cocktails all occurred during BLM riots in Portland, Seattle and Kenosha, asshole.
Wow, you just destroy all that Harvard writing with those simple unrehearsed words born of wisdom instead of foolery. Ditto's to you ole feller.

Wow, you just destroy all that Harvard writing with those simple unrehearsed words born of wisdom instead of foolery. Ditto's to you ole feller.
Mustang graduated from Harvard?

... either by vandals, or by protesters demanding equal justice under the law, which is a Constitutional right. At the Capitol, the violence was from people who were seeking to disrupt our Constitutional processes.

Violent protests for the Constitution is not the same as violence against the Constitution.

Mustang graduated from Harvard?
He probably figures he did. LOL

View attachment 492771

I know which president I would listen to.
lastmander

You know Thomas Jefferson never said the quote that you attribute to him.
The source is immaterial. Do you agree with it, or don't you?
It’s an inaccurate statement that is attributed to Thomas Jefferson.

If the people are scared of the government we have a dictator.

if government is scared of the people we have one that is becoming a dictatorial police state.

You want the latter.
No, I don't; that's utterly absurd, and nothing I've ever written here supports that conclusion.

You're welcome to look, but you won't find anything.

What I want is for government to stop interfering in individual lives.

And I'm guessing you don't agree with that.
When does one receive this "government call"?

Is abortion interfering with individual rights?

If two consenting people of same sex want to marry is government interfering with the individual right if they outlaw it?
1. One doesn't, unless one is a Democrat receiving the Official Approved Opinions.
2. Yes, of course. And individual human being is being killed without consent and without due process.
3. Yes. They government doesn't need to be sanctioning marriage at all.

What part of "What I want is for government to stop interfering in individual lives" is failing to shoehorn its way through your ideology?

View attachment 492771

lastmander

if government is scared of the people we have one that is becoming a dictatorial police state.

You want the latter.
No, I don't; that's utterly absurd, and nothing I've ever written here supports that conclusion.

The government becoming the authoritarian nanny state was the biggest failure this nation has ever experienced. The government sucks at social issues, but the Democrat's use it just for that.
Exactly.

Here's what the rube Trump cult wanted

Trump Gallows.jpeg

And they think they weren't part of an anti-American insurrection

lol

View attachment 492771

lastmander

You want the latter.

The government becoming the authoritarian nanny state was the biggest failure this nation has ever experienced. The government sucks at social issues, but the Democrat's use it just for that.
Exactly.
Sure, you apparently forgot GW's culture wars wit pat buchmanon.

Is Social Security a bad government program? Was Medicare? How about integrating the armed forces? Civil Rights bill?

You maga fuckups have david koresh and Waco.

View attachment 492771

lastmander

You want the latter.

Exactly.
Sure, you apparently forgot GW's culture wars wit pat buchmanon.

Is Social Security a bad government program? Was Medicare? How about integrating the armed forces? Civil Rights bill?

You maga fuckups have david koresh and Waco.
Yes, the first two are swindles. Republicans passed the Civil Rights bill, moron. And Dims are the ones who supported Jim Crow, not Republicans.

Waco was a Clinton fiasco.

Rather, my avatar said the mopes, knuckleheads and losers who ran THAT insurrection were incompetents.
Which seemingly is a lifestyle for such dotards.
You expect a protest to be run by brain surgeons?
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.
So burning down Seattle and Portland was done right?
Pretty sure they're still there, and unburnt.
The aren't unburnt, moron

Forum List

Back