The on going persecution of Donald Trump

Trump has a penchant for crapping on marriages that goes beyond his rutting with paid-off bimbos behind the backs of trophy wives.

Kelly Conway's swallowing the orange Kool-Aid created a rift between her and her conservative legal scholar hubby, of course, but it appears that Mr Chuckles might have been responsible for exposing wife Ivanka in a blatant trumpy lie:

Trump aides didn't know someone was filming Trump on January 6​

According to the Times it had been organized by Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and was conceived of as a "legacy project" for Trump.
[T]he footage... showed Ivanka Trump in an interview speaking in support of her father's attempt to undermine the election result.
That statement contradicted her claims elsewhere that she had instead rejected his election-fraud claims after learning they were not supported by evidence.
Trump aides told Rolling Stone that they had "no idea" the film crew had had months of access to Trump and his family.
"What the fuck is this?" a former campaign official texted the outlet.

Right because no president has ever gone against staff recommendations.
Check this out..

NewsWeak magazine

7 pages of ads fluff and
"Mostly true"

Newsweek is the equivalent of the surgeon that fixed jokers face in Batman

MIRROR !!

U C WHAT i have to work with..!

The MOB takes the 5th

The number of Team Trump insiders who've invoked their Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination is much higher than we previously knew.​

How many Trump insiders pleaded the Fifth in the Jan. 6 probe?​

The number of Team Trump insiders who've invoked their Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination is much higher than we previously knew.

It was nearly six years ago when Donald Trump made a comment at a Florida rally he probably wishes he could take back.
“The mob takes the Fifth Amendment,” the then-candidate said at the time, deriding those who assert their right against self-incrimination. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

It was a rhetorical question that came to mind during yesterday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, as Vice Chair Liz Cheney thanked the witnesses for participating in the proceedings. From the transcript:
t’s been an honor to spend time with you and with our previous witnesses here today. To date, more than 30 witnesses called before this committee have not done what you’ve done, but have invoked their Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination.”

That number stood out, in part because it’s such a large total, and in part because it’s much higher than we previously knew.
Circling back to our earlier coverage, there are several high-profile figures from Team Trump whom we already knew pleaded the Fifth:
  • John Eastman, a Republican lawyer who allegedly played a leading role in the overall coup scheme, reportedly pleaded the Fifth — by some accounts, roughly 100 times.
  • Roger Stone, a longtime Trump adviser and GOP operative, said two weeks later that he also pleaded the Fifth.
  • Alex Jones, by his own admission, pleaded the Fifth nearly 100 times when the professional conspiracy theorist sat down with congressional investigators.
  • Jeffrey Clark, a former Justice Department official, also pleaded the Fifth, reportedly more than 100 times.
  • Michael Flynn, the beneficiary of a Trump pardon despite having previously pled guilty to felonies, pleaded the Fifth in response to investigators’ questions in March.
If Cheney’s comments were accurate, however, we’re not talking about five people from Team Trump who were concerned about giving self-incriminating answers; we’re talking about 30 such people.

To be sure, Americans have these rights under the Constitution. If members of the former president’s team have reason to be concerned about possible prosecution, it’s not too surprising that their legal counsel would encourage them to invoke their Fifth Amendment rights.
What’s more, it’s also worth noting that Cheney wasn’t specific about who these people were, and it’s at least possible that some of the group didn’t work for the Trump administration or the former president’s political operation.

S

A perfect reflection of America’s No Minds!​

Remember it is much easier to fool a person than to convince them they have been fooled.
May be a cartoon of text

So normally though, in
an inquisition a republican would "mention"
his obvious "exculpitory" phrases.
or point to this cutting edge objective journalism of newsweek

People are asking
Who sticking up for our Trump ?

Where's jim jordan for instance.

Nancy's legacy of "fairness"

Heh...

You might have some some credibility on the board but not even knowing who you are talking shows your ignorance.
Try to know who you are discussing or talking about before you post.

My God we're being lectured by democrat leader Lynn Chaney on what is right and moral

she is barely less hatable by crats than her father who is the hated Republican by Democrats of all time

Can u b more specific ?
But it's good to know whom assigns the credibility around here..

Now, do you have a germain (germane) question or comment..

That i can use. (SMILE)

Last edited:
Check this out..

NewsWeak magazine

7 pages of ads fluff and
"Mostly true"

MIRROR !!

Feeble. Cherry-picking the Cry Baby Loser's tirade can also serve to confirm his incitement to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue and "fight like hell!" - a directive his goons clearly followed, as Lardass pleasured himself in front of a television for hours while his lickspittles, family, and politicians pleaded with him to call them off.

... Trump addressed a rowdy crowd of his loyalists in an incendiary speech as Congress was meeting to certify the Electoral College results, encouraging his followers to go directly to the Capitol building and telling them they would “never take back our country with weakness!” For several hours after thousands of his loyalists violently breached the building, Trump refused to issue a statement telling them to stop. Later that evening, when he finally did ask his supporters to go home, he said that he loved them and that they were “very special.”
Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

Last edited:
You know grade school cheerleaders yell fight like hell right.

Until it's outlawed by people like you.

This isn't rocket science maytag repair man.

Why cook the testimony (testamoney?)
In the peoples' house.

How do dems and their mediapac
Defend that ? How ?

, we will drain the Washington swamp and we will clean up the corruption in our nation's capital. We have done a big job on it, but you think it's easy. It's a dirty business. It's a dirty business. You have a lot of bad people out there.

Despite everything we've been through, looking out all over this country and seeing fantastic crowds. Although this, I think, is our all-time record. I think you have 250,000 people. 250,000.

Looking out at all the amazing patriots here today, I have never been more confident in our nation's future. Well, I have to say, we have to be a little bit careful. That's a nice statement, but we have to be a little careful with that statement.

If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country because it's illegal when the votes are illegal when the way they got there is illegal when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information.

We are the greatest country on Earth and we are headed and were headed in the right direction.

You know, the wall is built. We're doing record numbers at the wall. Now, they want to take down the wall. Let's let everyone flow in. Let's let everybody flow in. We did a great job in the wall. Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done. One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country, and it's had a tremendous impact, that we got rid of catch and release. We got rid of all of this stuff that we had to live with.

But now, the caravans, I think Biden's getting in, the caravans are forming again. They want to come in again and rip off our country. Can't let it happen.

As this enormous crowd shows, we have truth and justice on our side. We have a deep and enduring love for America in our hearts. We love our country.

We have overwhelming pride in this great country and we have it deep in our souls. Together, we are determined to defend and preserve government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Our brightest days are before us. Our greatest achievements, still away.

I think one of our great achievements will be election security. Because nobody until I came along had any idea how corrupt our elections were.

And again, most people would stand there at 9 o'clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life. But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

Pretty menacing..

I think the election was rigged then stolen..

& not just me.

So here's my advice to the Demcrats:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech. "Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for [the] integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period."

This was played in the people's house ?

No one will tell me.
MeanasSNBC
will say "that's not Trump, he never said that.

So msnbc is just as good as this select committee.

All want the same thing.

Last edited:
Feeble. Cherry-picking the Cry Baby Loser's tirade can also serve to confirm his incitement to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue and "fight like hell!" - a directive his goons clearly followed, as Lardass pleasured himself in front of a television for hours while his lickspittles, family, and politicians pleaded with him to call them off.

... Trump addressed a rowdy crowd of his loyalists in an incendiary speech as Congress was meeting to certify the Electoral College results, encouraging his followers to go directly to the Capitol building and telling them they would “never take back our country with weakness!” For several hours after thousands of his loyalists violently breached the building, Trump refused to issue a statement telling them to stop. Later that evening, when he finally did ask his supporters to go home, he said that he loved them and that they were “very special.”

The number of Team Trump insiders who've invoked their Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination is much higher than we previously knew.​

May be an image of text that says '|CAN'T TESTIFY UNDER ΟΑΤΗ BECAUSE I LIE ALL THE TIME'

I can not wait until he is put under oath. It's coming. No way around it.

May be an image of text that says '|CAN'T TESTIFY UNDER ΟΑΤΗ BECAUSE I LIE ALL THE TIME''|CAN'T TESTIFY UNDER ΟΑΤΗ BECAUSE I LIE ALL THE TIME'

When ?
A 4th pelosi kangeroo court ?
Maybe under mccarthy. ? Heh.

I think they'll get to Hillary in Obama before they get to Trump again

The next version of this persecution will b all republicans.. and maybe romney and cheney for laughs.

Pelosi has set the rules of engagement.

She'll b gone..

May be an image of text that says '|CAN'T TESTIFY UNDER ΟΑΤΗ BECAUSE I LIE ALL THE TIME''|CAN'T TESTIFY UNDER ΟΑΤΗ BECAUSE I LIE ALL THE TIME'

Trumpery is being systematically, methodically, and thoroughly exposed by Republican after Republican, and it has the weird worshipers in a mindless rage. Their hysterics refute nothing that they have revealed and/or confirmed.

I don't waste my time with kangaroo investigations. They set after a man, formed a team of 100% anti-Trumpers, and made rules of the investigation which only allowed the biased testimony they wanted while squashing any and all testimony that didn't fit their kangaroo agenda.
Why are there are so many in the Don's the inner circle that have decided not to testify in Deranged Donnie's defense. Where is the Testimony of the 'Deranged Don' himself? Is he afraid of testifying under oath?

What are you blabbering about? Just because courts have shown that the election was not "stolen" has nothing to do with the bogus kangaroo hearings trying to claim that Trump committed illegal activities by claiming the election was stolen. Democrats perpetuated the big lie for years after the 2016 election. Why can the left perpetuate false claims about the 2016 election for years but Trump and the right can't do that with the 2020 election?
WTF are you talking about? Yes GOP shytte Comey wrecked the election along with garbage from Putin Murdoch and internet nutjobs....no lies from Dems, Trump told Russia in PUBLIC to go ahead and E-MAILS!!!! that meant NOTHING.

Check this out..

NewsWeak magazine

7 pages of ads fluff and
"Mostly true"

MIRROR !!

He said at about 15 minute in and never repeated it in the next hour where he fed the crowd numerous lies about Biden's victory and other incitement filled lines.

Because it is a kangaroo court. No one should have to testify in a kangaroo court.

The Kangaroo court is what you see on the Opinion-as-News shows.

If the Trump loyalist are able to dispute the facts as presented by the commission they should do so post haste.

Otherwise that ship is sunk.

But the Neo-GOP fascist I suspect are like Cockroaches. When you squish one the others scurry away, then fester somewhere else.

Forum List

Back