The on going persecution of Donald Trump

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
That weasel shift is speaking right now The problem with this bipartisan hearing is that no one is sticking up for Trump seems kind of odd unpatriotic if you will.

There's no evidence here.

The Democrats underneath newly anointed leadership Lynn Cheney has taken American politics in a new direction

but this is their last shot at it So you better make it stick because the gloves are off this is war and the Biden family the Pelosi family are now targets of democrat open season

and vexatious impeachments.

Both sides are arguing for the same thing

" The big lie"

is watching this from martha's vinyard hiding from the dna cops.

The longer the Democrats keep this up the more enraged half the country has become maybe more

If what Trump did was so egregious that day Why did they edit out when he said go in peace to the capitol
Stuff like that.

Pelosi had plants in the crowd.

Last edited:

A perfect reflection of America’s No Minds!​

Remember it is much easier to fool a person than to convince them they have been fooled.
May be a cartoon of text

Trump could have all the time he wants to shine The Truth on this whole thing.

Under oath.

I wonder what the holdup is.
LOL LOL they know anytime Trump or one of the other repub sleeze open their mouths lie come out

• Banned
I think
Trump could have all the time he wants to shine The Truth on this whole thing.

Under oath.

I wonder what the holdup is.
Everyone underestimates the hate these Democrats generate in the name of unuty.

I get death threats from time to time
Can you imagine being Adam shift even for a day ?

That weasel shift is speaking right now The problem with this bipartisan hearing is that no one is sticking up for Trump seems kind of odd unpatriotic if you will.

There's no evidence here.

The Democrats underneath newly anointed leadership Lynn Cheney has taken American politics in a new direction

but this is their last shot at it So you better make it stick because the gloves are off this is war and the Biden family the Pelosi family are now targets of democrat open season

and vexatious impeachments.

Both sides are arguing for the same thing

" The big lie"

is watching this from martha's vinyard hiding from the dna cops.

The longer the Democrats keep this up the more enraged half the country has become maybe more

If what Trump did was so egregious that day Why did they edit out when he said go in peace to the capitol
Stuff like that.

Pelosi had plants in the crowd.

"persecution"......more sliding to worship of your orange godlet. :heehee:

We conservatives thank our liberal "educators" for teaching us exactly how to do what needs to be done come January to save

My God we're being lectured by democrat leader Lynn Chaney on what is right and moral

she is barely less hatable by crats than her father who is the hated Republican by Democrats of all time

"persecution"......more sliding to worship of your orange godlet. :heehee:
indeed. Persecution.

Persecution is the systematic mistreatment of an individual or group by another individual or group. The most common forms are religious persecution, racism, and political persecution, though there is naturally some overlap between these terms. The inflicting of suffering, harassment, imprisonment, internment, fear or pain are all factors that may establish persecution, but not all suffering will necessarily establish persecution. The threshold of severity has been a source of much debate.[

I'll see that and raise u polygraph's
Neat. So anyway, let's get Trump under oath and have him give us The Truth.

Okay?
For pelosi biden comey brennen clapper schiff clinton axelelrod jarret rice ...
Q

Lon chaney.

And of course the most sought after polygraph and DNA on earth Barack Obama

Forum List

Back