The on going persecution of Donald Trump

Yeah not credible. The Independent Commission like the one set up by Congress to investigation the 9-11 attacks. Not one composed of lawmakers from either the Senate or the House. Equal numbers of commissioners from each party. Both sides with subpoena power. The GOP rejected it after initially supporting it. It's the only reason the duty to investigate the attack on Jan 6th fell on the House.
There's nothing credible about it, you fucking douchebag moron. It's a Pelosi witch hunt. A credible commision would allow Republicans to choose slightly less than half of the members, allow them to subpoena witnesses and allow them to cross examine witnesses. Only a fucking douchebag would claim this commission is credible. Your continued refusal to acknowledge the points I have made shows you know it's not credible.

There's nothing credible about it, you fucking douchebag moron. It's a Pelosi witch hunt. A credible commision would allow Republicans to choose slightly less than half of the members, allow them to subpoena witnesses and allow them to cross examine witnesses. Only a fucking douchebag would claim this commission is credible. Your continued refusal to acknowledge the points I have made shows you know it's not credible.
There is nothing credible about your argument. The Neo-GOP refused to pass the legislation required to set up the proposed Independent Commission similar to the 9-11 Commission. Why did they refuse that and why do you keep deflecting?

There is nothing credible about your argument.

5206785927_f66a0d8e91_n.jpg

The Neo-GOP refused to pass the legislation required to set up the proposed Independent Commission similar to the 9-11 Commission. Why did they refuse that and why do you keep deflecting?

That's irrelevant. Did you imagine that because the Republicans didn't want to play Pelosi's game that means she can setup a show trial?

You are simply too stupid to waste time on.

This is hot.
Keep going.

This might b my best thread ever..

And i've had a million sinkers.

Cherio i say !

Posting a thread is like throwing a pitch

Fastballs knuckelballs sliderz spitballs gravitTional varying velocity (english)
Slowballs the efOs (my pal bill lee)

SINKERS...
The screwball the risinng fastball
Myth !
To throw a baseball in 66 feet so hard that it rises ask any catcher about this

Anyway it's baseball season yesterday was the longest in the year

God bless America and anyone who has the strength/gumption/wherewithall
to post here
because this is the big league

Don't u guys dare
ever tell the
usmb modz i said so.

I din't want 2 turn their heads...

Carry on Blindboo

U rock.

I think u and bo are the pc of the left.

Argue well with logic
Listen 4 the response.

U elevate this board so much

Last edited:
5206785927_f66a0d8e91_n.jpg

That's irrelevant. Did you imagine that because the Republicans didn't want to play Pelosi's game that means she can setup a show trial?

You are simply too stupid to waste time on.
Republicans came away from Jan 6th appalled and were ready to have an independent commission look into Trumpyberra's actions or lack thereof. The Neo-GOP was established in the following weeks after once proud Republicans made the journey to Fla, sold their souls, and submitted to the Ring. Vehemently opposed to any investigation into the plot.

This is hot.
Keep going.

This might b my best thread ever..

And i've had a million sinkers.

Cherio i say !

Posting a thread is like throwing a pitch

Fastballs knuckelballs sliderz spitballs gravitTional varying velocity (english)
Slowballs the efOs (my pal bill lee)

SINKERS...
The screwball the risinng fastball
Myth !
To throw a baseball in 66 feet so hard that it rises ask any catcher about this

Anyway it's baseball season yesterday was the longest in the year

God bless America and anyone who has the strength/gumption/wherewithall
to post here
because this is the big league

Don't u guys dare
ever tell the
usmb modz i said so.

I din't want 2 turn their heads...

Carry on Blindboo

U rock.

I think u and bo are the pc of the left.

Argue well with logic
Listen 4 the response.

U elevate this board so much

I was a catcher until High School. The Knuckle ball was the hardest to catch. But High School pitchers don't throw knucklers man, A ex minor league pitcher's son was on our team, he who specialized in them. I'm sure he held back, but still.

Republicans came away from Jan 6th appalled and were ready to have an independent commission look into Trumpyberra's actions or lack thereof. The Neo-GOP was established in the following weeks after once proud Republicans made the journey to Fla, sold their souls, and submitted to the Ring. Vehemently opposed to any investigation into the plot.
Here's what I think about your fact-free post:

857a29959369562ee6114ea7b06acaa2c5fac6c7-1000x700.png

That weasel shift is speaking right now The problem with this bipartisan hearing is that no one is sticking up for Trump seems kind of odd unpatriotic if you will.

There's no evidence here.
You obviously are not watching the hearings. The evidence against Trump is overwhelming.

No one is sticking up for Trump? Awwwwww. Trump deliberately sabotaged the independent commission. He had it killed.

Then McCarthy killed allowing any Republicans from serving on this committee.

As a result, there are no Trumptard hacks on the committee throwing out red herrings about gas prices or inflation or Joe Biden or squirrels.

Trump lost the election, bigly. And then he deliberately sought to steal the election away from the winner and broke several laws in the process.

Whine all you like, but those are the facts.

Here's what I think about your fact-free post:

857a29959369562ee6114ea7b06acaa2c5fac6c7-1000x700.png

Yes I completely understand. That's the visceral reaction of the Groomed Neo-GOP who are exposed to the truth. It's a physical manifestation of the extreme cognitive dissonance you must feel every time you inadvertently get exposed to the truth. Why do you think Faux and the Rabid Right shield you guys so much.

Yes I completely understand. That's the visceral reaction of the Groomed Neo-GOP who are exposed to the truth. It's a physical manifestation of the extreme cognitive dissonance you must feel every time you inadvertently get exposed to the truth. Why do you think Faux and the Rabid Right shield you guys so much.
That's the visceral reaction most people have to obvious bullshit.

You obviously are not watching the hearings. The evidence against Trump is overwhelming.

No one is sticking up for Trump? Awwwwww. Trump deliberately sabotaged the independent commission. He had it killed.

Then McCarthy killed allowing any Republicans from serving on this committee.

As a result, there are no Trumptard hacks on the committee throwing out red herrings about gas prices or inflation or Joe Biden or squirrels.

Trump lost the election, bigly. And then he deliberately sought to steal the election away from the winner and broke several laws in the process.

Whine all you like, but those are the facts.
Still...

And this is taxpayer funded Trump hater Democrat only NPR.

Of course witchypoo wanted liz cheney...

She's on their side..

Trump as lying scumbag con man liar and seditioner in chief. In ten years you won't apologize but you'll figure it out, ignoramus...
I'll b pushing up daisies...
So you'll have to do the figuring.
Maybe start with pick better role models.

He said at about 15 minute in and never repeated it in the next hour where he fed the crowd numerous lies about Biden's victory and other incitement filled lines.
My question is BB

Did that quote get played/acknowledged
In the pelosi "people's house" ?

If not why ?

It's a fair question.

Because I'm pretty sure CNN doesn't have the story yet either...

The Kangaroo court is what you see on the Opinion-as-News shows.

If the Trump loyalist are able to dispute the facts as presented by the commission they should do so post haste.

Otherwise that ship is sunk.

But the Neo-GOP fascist I suspect are like Cockroaches. When you squish one the others scurry away, then fester somewhere else.
Have we seen facts ?

Inuendo and speculation are what got us to a third impeachment.

Stories...

They cancelled/preempted Young and the Restless for a bigger soap opera..

Maybe in the 4th impeachment of Trump (if there's time)
Jim jordan will play the part of victor newman.

Forum List

Back