The on going persecution of Donald Trump

The number of Team Trump insiders who've invoked their Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination is much higher than we previously knew.​

May be an image of text that says '|CAN'T TESTIFY UNDER ΟΑΤΗ BECAUSE I LIE ALL THE TIME''|CAN'T TESTIFY UNDER ΟΑΤΗ BECAUSE I LIE ALL THE TIME'

I can not wait until he is put under oath. It's coming. No way around it.
5 is eminent domain 2
Most people don't know that

kim jong un went to school in switzerland neutral.

Astunning.

U just described modern day Washington.

Especially the Whitehouse part.

Big ass slander suit hangin out there..
Yeah Henry take a 5th

Rudy Guiliani​

Thumbnail
there as the ripest of fruit..

Talk about wealth realocation and retribution payments ...!

4 todays "helpless generation"

I haven't confirmed it... but

"I don't think they want Trump to run again"

Last edited:
The Kangaroo court is what you see on the Opinion-as-News shows.

If the Trump loyalist are able to dispute the facts as presented by the commission they should do so post haste.

Otherwise that ship is sunk.

But the Neo-GOP fascist I suspect are like Cockroaches. When you squish one the others scurry away, then fester somewhere else.
Nope. It's what we see in the capitol pretending to be some kind of impartial hearing.

Your total BULLSHYTTE has been laughed out of every court in the country and every respected journalism outlet in the world, ignoramus. Only the Murdoch crapola and internet nuts are with you....Poor Ameriaca....

The phrase "respected journalist" is an oxymoron.

Why are there are so many in the Don's the inner circle that have decided not to testify in Deranged Donnie's defense. Where is the Testimony of the 'Deranged Don' himself? Is he afraid of testifying under oath?
Because it's a kangaroo court with no objective standards of evidence, you brain-dead commie.

Trumpery is being systematically, methodically, and thoroughly exposed by Republican after Republican, and it has the weird worshipers in a mindless rage. Their hysterics refute nothing that they have revealed and/or confirmed.
ROFL!

You know grade school cheerleaders yell fight like hell right.

Until it's outlawed by people like you.

This isn't rocket science maytag repair man.

Why cook the testimony (testamoney?)
In the peoples' house.

How do dems and their mediapac
Defend that ? How ?

, we will drain the Washington swamp and we will clean up the corruption in our nation's capital. We have done a big job on it, but you think it's easy. It's a dirty business. It's a dirty business. You have a lot of bad people out there.

Despite everything we've been through, looking out all over this country and seeing fantastic crowds. Although this, I think, is our all-time record. I think you have 250,000 people. 250,000.

Looking out at all the amazing patriots here today, I have never been more confident in our nation's future. Well, I have to say, we have to be a little bit careful. That's a nice statement, but we have to be a little careful with that statement.

If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country because it's illegal when the votes are illegal when the way they got there is illegal when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information.

We are the greatest country on Earth and we are headed and were headed in the right direction.

You know, the wall is built. We're doing record numbers at the wall. Now, they want to take down the wall. Let's let everyone flow in. Let's let everybody flow in. We did a great job in the wall. Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done. One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country, and it's had a tremendous impact, that we got rid of catch and release. We got rid of all of this stuff that we had to live with.

But now, the caravans, I think Biden's getting in, the caravans are forming again. They want to come in again and rip off our country. Can't let it happen.

As this enormous crowd shows, we have truth and justice on our side. We have a deep and enduring love for America in our hearts. We love our country.

We have overwhelming pride in this great country and we have it deep in our souls. Together, we are determined to defend and preserve government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Our brightest days are before us. Our greatest achievements, still away.

I think one of our great achievements will be election security. Because nobody until I came along had any idea how corrupt our elections were.

And again, most people would stand there at 9 o'clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life. But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

Pretty menacing..

I think the election was rigged then stolen..

& not just me.

So here's my advice to the Demcrats:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech. "Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for [the] integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period."

This was played in the people's house ?

No one will tell me.
MeanasSNBC
will say "that's not Trump, he never said that.

So msnbc is just as good as this select committee.

All want the same thing.
Are they still trying to peddle that horseshit? A thousand Dims have been exposed using exactly the same rhetoric.

Because it's a kangaroo court with no objective standards of evidence, you brain-dead commie.
It's not even a court. You can quit pretending. They are afraid to testify under oath and most all of us know it.

WTF are you talking about? Yes GOP shytte Comey wrecked the election along with garbage from Putin Murdoch and internet nutjobs....no lies from Dems, Trump told Russia in PUBLIC to go ahead and E-MAILS!!!! that meant NOTHING.
Amazing how Hillary can illegally delete 25,000 emails against a court order and somehow you claim Trump is the one who did something wrong.

Your total BULLSHYTTE has been laughed out of every court in the country and every respected journalism outlet in the world, ignoramus. Only the Murdoch crapola and internet nuts are with you....Poor Ameriaca....
Democrats perpetrated the big lie for years after the 2016 election. Why can they do that but Trump can't?

The Kangaroo court is what you see on the Opinion-as-News shows.

If the Trump loyalist are able to dispute the facts as presented by the commission they should do so post haste.

Otherwise that ship is sunk.

But the Neo-GOP fascist I suspect are like Cockroaches. When you squish one the others scurry away, then fester somewhere else.
A kangaroo court is when you form a committee to investigate someone you don't like, have every single person on the committee be an avid anti-Trumper, not allow anyone else on the committee, and set up rules for the committee whereby only your bias will be heard and no defense of those you accuse.

What do you imagine that proves?
How did it make you feel when you first saw the see no evil hear no evil speak no evil elephants led by Trump. I mean I have this cute pottery image but it's not led by the Trumpybear. Think that would have been better?

A kangaroo court is when you form a committee to investigate someone you don't like, have every single person on the committee be an avid anti-Trumper, not allow anyone else on the committee, and set up rules for the committee whereby only your bias will be heard and no defense of those you accuse.
The Neo-GOP had every opportunity to provide input into the investigation surrounding the events of and leading up to Jan 6th. They chose instead to ignore and pretend it was no big deal and wanted to move on without further consideration of those events. If they have facts relevant to what the committee has uncovered about those events, I'm looking forward to hearing their testimony.

It's not even a court. You can quit pretending. They are afraid to testify under oath and most all of us know it.
We know it's not a court. It's a kangaroo court. Why should they testify under oath if no Democrats are testifying under oath?

Forum List

Back