The Olympic Gymnastic Session is Racist!!!

Black people are the fathers of Maths
It was in Africa Pythagoras learned mathematics… All of equations and algorithms from mathematics use basic mathematical operations that were invented in Ishango at the heart of Africa in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, dozens of thousand years ago before the building of the first pyramid in Egypt

The biggest contribution of ancient Greece beginning with Aristotle was to separate the same science they learnt from Egypt from the practice of religions in making it an independent and secular activity of human intelligence… It is Aristotle who systematically defined for the first time different domaines or branches of science according to their objects…

Almost all books will tell you that geometry and mathematics were invented by Ancient Greeks. Few mention the fact that all of Ancient Greek philosophers and mathematicians were students in Egypt. Thales for example even admitted that he developed his theories in Egypt…

Some idiots spread lies today in saying that Ancient Egyptians couldn’t build pyramids given that they weren’t capable of mastering advanced mathematics that could help them to achieve such works…
There is today evidence that shows that Ancient Egyptians mastered advanced mathematics that lead to the building of pyramids: the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus in the British Museum in London, UK and the Golenishchev Mathematical Papyrus in Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts in Moscow, Russia . These 2 papyri are just few demonstrations of the vast lost knowledge of the Ancient Egypt. If Julius Caesar didn’t burn the Alexandria Library, maybe the ignorance about our Ancestors mastering of science wouldn’t have fueled racism like it has done for the last 4 centuries!

I love history.

So true.

But you don't abandon your teammates because of it...
By pulling out, she made an opportunity for her teammates who were performing up to par to shine and allowed THE TEAM to get a silver. If she had stayed in and continued to perform poorly, she would have knocked the team out of medal contention. She's the kind of teammate I would want, one that puts the welfare of the team ahead of her ego.

By pulling out, she made an opportunity for her teammates who were performing up to par to shine and allowed THE TEAM to get a silver. If she had stayed in and continued to perform poorly, she would have knocked the team out of medal contention. She's the kind of teammate I would want, one that puts the welfare of the team ahead of her ego.
She didn't put the welfare of the team first. She quit on them after one bad jump. She quit.

She's a quitter, and that's how history will remember her.

Someone else mentioned Tom Brady. What if he'd have said, the night before the Super Bowl "Oh, my head's just not in it."

He'd have been skewered, and rightly so.

Biles is no different...

sealybobo
Wrestling is one of the original sports. Whites have dominated that sport.

Japan are the best at wrestling actually though some would say Russia and Japan are without question the best at Judo which is a more sophisticated form of wrestling

It requires a lot of expenditure on infrastructure & coaching to produce Olympics quality athletes. If you don’t want to rely on the occasional brilliant sports star, but make it as a sustained business you need to invest a lot.

Russia and China are somewhat exceptions here. They are somewhat poorer countries too but being dictatorial and with global ambitions they can assign a lot of their country’s resources into sports.

In general, countries with global superpower ambitions spend a lot on Olympic sports and get a lot of returns too. This is why Hitler was so intent on 1936 Berlin Olympics. This is why US and USSR fought so neck-to-neck through the entire Cold war. It is why China is competing so fiercely with USA.

The Olympics field is a war without bombs.

That's India’s is wanting to get in the mix. They have superpower ambitions, they're quite new and has slowly started setting up leagues and a little better infrastructure. It is poorer too. It takes decades of these growing at the grassroots to make a change at the Olympic board.

sealybobo
You don't get to say, "we don't care about that sport". America has been saying that to the rest of the world about soccer but you and I both know, we care that we suck at it.

I wouldn't say the American's men teams suck. They'll give most nations a game but in terms of doing anything serious at a world cup ? Then not gonna happen.

There are many reason why that is, soccer just not part of USA culture the way Basketball, Baseball, Ice Hockey and NFL is.

I'd say Golf, BoxIng and Nascar are more popular sports than soccer in the USA. So soccer in USA is way down the list but top of the list of sports in the countries that the USA usually plays against

Irony is the America women's soccer team are bad-asses. They're double world champions and number 1 side in the world.

sealybobo
Not a lot of great wrestlers come out of Africa. What do they care about?

If it don't pay, we don't play.

No money in wrestling. Most African countries probably don't even have wrestling association but I would imagine the talent would be there, a fully well trained 250 pound man from the congo or Cameroon ? Good luck

A good majority of Olympics sports are only played by a handful of countries; mostly Western countries with higher per capita income. That is why we are used to seeing US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan etc. at the top of the medal tally.

Russians and Chinese are the only exceptions who have put down tremendous amount of state sponsorship in sports where China has been good only in the last 2 decades which is directly related to their booming economy.

Here’s a list of few sports that only a few countries can afford:
  1. Equestrian - because maintaining horses is very expensive.
  2. Golf - Only few countries have golf courses and even there only a minority people can afford to play regularly
  3. Swimming - Very few countries have good indoor swimming facilities available to common people i.e. why you will not see Kenya produce a Michael Phelps any time soon.
  4. Diving - Same reasons as swimming
  5. Water Polo - Same reasons as swimming
  6. Gymnastics (all forms) - a sport that requires great gym facilities which requires spending tremendous amount of money
  7. All forms of Cycling - everyone knows bicycle sports is an expensive hobby
  8. Canoe - even if one can afford a boat, lots of $$$ is needed to train for Olympics medals
  9. Rowing - same reasons as Canoe
  10. Fencing - Ever seen Africans or majority of poor Asian countries participating? It’s high-maintenance
  11. Shooting, Archery - guns and ammunitions are expensive for most of the world’s population (don’t be surprised Americans)
  12. Entire Winter Olympics
When it comes to shooting sports, the ammo is far more expensive than guns. When I was in the Army Reserves and shot matches representing my unit I routinely shot thousands of rounds a month. I was a broke-ass college student, if the US Army wasn't providing my ammo, I would never have been able to afford to compete. I was pretty decent but far from world class. World class shooters probably shoot tens of thousands of rounds a month. Archery is relatively inexpensive, a range is a couple of haybales and a piece of open ground and shafts are reusable hundreds or thousands of times each. Even a great bow will cost under two grand and with proper maintenance will last years.

Black people are the fathers of Maths

Dude, negroes never claim to be the father of anything...

f501e22b1c37278e31104474120d1499.jpg

What Simone Biles done was a power move

And I love it.

She said "Yeah I know I'm the best but I'm not having this treatment towards me and black athletes. So fk you"

And I love it.

This was our 1968 black power symbol

image-placeholder-title.jpg

And I love it.

That sister was sexual violated by a white man (Larry Nassar) they have warned the black athletes not to protest about, so she done her own silent protest.

Last edited:
It was in Africa Pythagoras learned mathematics… All of equations and algorithms from mathematics use basic mathematical operations that were invented in Ishango at the heart of Africa in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, dozens of thousand years ago before the building of the first pyramid in Egypt

The biggest contribution of ancient Greece beginning with Aristotle was to separate the same science they learnt from Egypt from the practice of religions in making it an independent and secular activity of human intelligence… It is Aristotle who systematically defined for the first time different domaines or branches of science according to their objects…

Almost all books will tell you that geometry and mathematics were invented by Ancient Greeks. Few mention the fact that all of Ancient Greek philosophers and mathematicians were students in Egypt. Thales for example even admitted that he developed his theories in Egypt…

Some idiots spread lies today in saying that Ancient Egyptians couldn’t build pyramids given that they weren’t capable of mastering advanced mathematics that could help them to achieve such works…
There is today evidence that shows that Ancient Egyptians mastered advanced mathematics that lead to the building of pyramids: the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus in the British Museum in London, UK and the Golenishchev Mathematical Papyrus in Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts in Moscow, Russia . These 2 papyri are just few demonstrations of the vast lost knowledge of the Ancient Egypt. If Julius Caesar didn’t burn the Alexandria Library, maybe the ignorance about our Ancestors mastering of science wouldn’t have fueled racism like it has done for the last 4 centuries!

I love history.

Well white people fear black excellence because we are a special people. We are a great people.

Whites can't compete, so you need a whole system to prop you up. You need black people to raise your self esteem.

Everything white people say about black people they are talking about themselves.

Well white people fear black excellence because we are a special people. We are a great people.

Whites can't compete, so you need a whole system to prop you up. You need black people to raise your self esteem.

Everything white people say about black people they are talking about themselves.
So you think you are superior.

Black people fear white excellence because we are a special people. We are a great people. Blacks can't compete, so you need a whole system to prop you up. Like AA. You need white people to raise your self esteem and fix your ghettos. Everything black people say about white people they are talking about themselves.

Now do you see how stupid and racist you sound?

What Simone Biles done was a power move

What she "done"?

What she "done" was a power move?

And negroes wonder why they can't find jobs...

This was our 1968 black power symbol

image-placeholder-title.jpg

And I love it.

You're an idiot.

John Carlos, who took the bronze, did not raise a "black power" salute. The black power salute is made with the right hand.

A good negro would know that...

That sister was sexual violated by a white man (Larry Nassar) they have warned the black athletes not to protest about, so she done her own silent protest.
Oh, so she was really protesting the fact that, allegedly, she was "sexual violated" [sic] by Nassar?

Well white people fear black excellence because we are a special people.

So are the kids on this bus:

totg-short-bus.jpg

I bet you've got a helmet and a harness for the playground, too...

We are a great people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Right...

What a dumbfuck...

I am not sure if I buy this claim that the gymnasts "twisties," is legitimate. I present the challenge that it might be an innuendo to marijuana use.

This article suggsts that a similar condition has been noticed in older golfers, who lose the ability to putt properly, and I heard last night, that baseball pitcher, Jon Lester, experienced "yips," and could not throw the baseball properly to first base.

It happened to the great Arnold Palmer when he was in his mid-40s. Putting yips often happen to wristy putters, and Arnie had a wristy putting stroke that worked really well throughout most of his career. But then Arnie got the yips. He would take his stance to hit the ball with his putter, and he kept standing there as if he couldn’t draw the club back. Then, when he did swing his putter club back and forward at the ball, he gouged at it as if he was trying to kill a snake with a machete! Everyone who watched it felt so sorry for Arnie. And Arnie–he just felt embarrassed.

The yips[edit]​

Lester has had well-documented problems throwing the ball to first base, normally a routine task for a professional pitcher. This is a phenomenon known as the yips. In 2015, it was noted that Lester had not attempted a pickoff for more than one year, before creating wild throws in his latest attempts.[64] In 2018, it was reported that Lester tried to get around his problems by bouncing his throws to first base.[65]

Although, I have never heard of these conditions before, and not finding much history for it. It is surprising that the gymnasts have a different name for it. I am wondering if Ms. Biles may have been set-up. I believe that the woman that was barred from the Olympics was a warning to Biles.

Last edited:
I am not sure if I buy this claim that the gymnasts "twisties," is legitimate. I present the challenge that it might be an innuendo to marijuana use.

This article suggsts that a similar condition has been noticed in older golfers, who lose the ability to putt properly, and I heard last night, that baseball pitcher, Jon Lester, experienced "yips," and could not throw the baseball properly to first base.

Although, I have never heard of these conditions before, and not finding much history for it. It is surprising that the gymnasts have a different name for it. I am wondering if Ms. Biles may have been set-up. I believe that the woman that was barred from the Olympics was a warning to Biles.

How is smoking a joint comparable to having a messed up ankle and mental stress?

Nope. Simone Biles is better than any white or Asian gymnast that's ever lived. That's just a fact and that's in a sport black people don't really participate in.

I've always said sport is a problem for the white people. I guess that's why the Olympics were created so that white people can win in sports that no one gives a sh*t about
Biles isnt even close to the best. She doesnt have half the total medals of the best gymnast, nor half the gold medals of the best gymnast. Why is your information always so consistently and obviously wrong? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back