The Olympic Gymnastic Session is Racist!!!

Simone Biles was 100% correct in stepping down. The Olympic committee has been racially targeting Black women with arbitrary disqualifications,
No. Ms. Biles brought on the undue pressure herself with things like the GOAT leotard, and lost concentration trying to be the next Black Lives Matter spokesperson. Remember when LeBron James was the spokesperson. Remember when Serena Williams was the person. Remember when Colin Kaepernick was the face of black oppression?

Well, Ms. Biles wants to be in that group.
I read that the judges told her she could not do her normal routines because they were too difficult and would create too large of a gap and other girls would not be able to compete.
The Root - Giro??? Which Pulitzer Prize-winning blog did you read that?

Last edited:
Prof.Lunaphiles
No. Ms. Biles brought on the undue pressure herself with things like the GOAT leotard

She's not lying. She is better than all the white and Asian gymnasts.

Prof.Lunaphiles
and lost concentration trying to be the next Black Lives Matter spokesperson.

Eh ?

Prof.Lunaphiles
Remember when LeBron James was the spokesperson. Remember when Serena Williams was the person. Remember when Colin Kaepernick was the face of black oppression? Well, Ms. Biles wants to be in that group.

What has Biles said to cause you to say that ?

Last edited:
Godboy
She is mentally weak

You don't get to her level by being mentally weak

Godboy
so i agree, she should step down.

And team USA duly lost the team gold to Russia.

Godboy
Plus, she really stunk up the place with her terrible performance.

Come bk next wk and say that when she'll win the all around gymnast. The gold she really came here for and the main gold of all female gymnasts.

How is Maths racist when black ppl are it's fathers ?
The earliest evidence of written mathematics dates back to the ancient Sumerians, who built the earliest civilization in Mesopotamia. They developed a complex system of metrology from 3000 BC.

After Mesopotamia was occupied by the Amorites and Babylonians in the early second millennium B.C., the Sumerians gradually lost their cultural identity and ceased to exist as a political force. All knowledge of their history, language and technology—even their name—was eventually forgotten.

It's believed that the Marsh Arabs of Iraq are the modern day relatives of the Sumerians.

How did the Sumerians look?

The one distinguishing feature noted about the Sumerians was their black hair. The probable description of a typical Sumerian would be his or her black hair and olive hued skin tone. They like almost everybody else of those times would have been at the most five and a half feet tall.

Us Greeks have olive skin not you.

Prof.Lunaphiles
No. Ms. Biles brought on the undue pressure herself with things like the GOAT leotard

She's not lying. She is better than all the white and Asian gymnasts.

Prof.Lunaphiles
and lost concentration trying to be the next Black Lives Matter spokesperson.

Eh ?

Prof.Lunaphiles
Remember when LeBron James was the spokesperson. Remember when Serena Williams was the person. Remember when Colin Kaepernick was the face of black oppression? Well, Ms. Biles wants to be in that group.

What has Biles said to cause you to say that ?
You would call me a racist if I said these things:

Can you cite the last U.S. Olympian who QUIT due

Can you cite the last U.S. Olympian who QUIT due to mental stress?
No and we don't know it was mental stress. But I applaud her for dropping out if she felt she couldn't compete at her best. It opened the way for her teammates to excel.

You would call me a racist if I said these things:

Nope. Simone Biles is better than any white or Asian gymnast that's ever lived. That's just a fact and that's in a sport black people don't really participate in.

I've always said sport is a problem for the white people. I guess that's why the Olympics were created so that white people can win in sports that no one gives a sh*t about

Simone Biles was 100% correct in stepping down. The Olympic committee has been racially targeting Black women with arbitrary disqualifications,

I read that the judges told her she could not do her normal routines because they were too difficult and would create too large of a gap and other girls would not be able to compete.

You Sport is problem for white supremacist

Simone is dominating and practically showing up her competition in a sport that is traditional dominated by whites and Asian.

That's why the Olympics is full of sports no gives a shit about but whites or non blacks can win gold. Who cares about Canoeing, BMX-ing, Sailing and Dressage ?

They have also told athletes they can’t speak out or make protest gestures against anti-black racism.
USA Gymnastics were quiet for years while Larry Nassar victimized her and so many other gymnasts. She doesn't owe them or the Olympics a thing.

This Olympic will always have a big fat asterisk next to it. Everything is off. Practically no audience, the athletes basically are in a weird social distancing setup in the athletes village.

Yeah, but you voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" with the likes of Simone Biles, so I think you're biased against her, and all black people.

The earliest evidence of written mathematics dates back to the ancient Sumerians, who built the earliest civilization in Mesopotamia. They developed a complex system of metrology from 3000 BC.

After Mesopotamia was occupied by the Amorites and Babylonians in the early second millennium B.C., the Sumerians gradually lost their cultural identity and ceased to exist as a political force. All knowledge of their history, language and technology—even their name—was eventually forgotten.

It's believed that the Marsh Arabs of Iraq are the modern day relatives of the Sumerians.

How did the Sumerians look?

The one distinguishing feature noted about the Sumerians was their black hair. The probable description of a typical Sumerian would be his or her black hair and olive hued skin tone. They like almost everybody else of those times would have been at the most five and a half feet tall.

Us Greeks have olive skin not you.
You do realize that Mesoptamia (which is where Summerians are from) is modern day Turkey, Iraq and Syria, Right ?

So Turks, Iraq and Syrians created maths ? Stop talking stupid

Nope. Simone Biles is better than any white or Asian gymnast that's ever lived. That's just a fact and that's in a sport black people don't really participate in.

I've always said sport is a problem for the white people. I guess that's why the Olympics were created so that white people can win in sports that no one gives a sh*t about
Wrestling is one of the original sports. Whites have dominated that sport. You don't get to say, "we don't care about that sport". America has been saying that to the rest of the world about soccer but you and I both know, we care that we suck at it.

Not a lot of great wrestlers come out of Africa. What do they care about? Certainly not winter games or swimming. Let's see a black man be the greatest swimmer of all time.

U.S. Gymnast Sunisa Lee Wins Gold For All-Around Olympic Gymnastics In Tokyo​

She's asian.

sealybobo
Wrestling is one of the original sports. Whites have dominated that sport.

Japan are the best at wrestling actually though some would say Russia and Japan are without question the best at Judo which is a more sophisticated form of wrestling

It requires a lot of expenditure on infrastructure & coaching to produce Olympics quality athletes. If you don’t want to rely on the occasional brilliant sports star, but make it as a sustained business you need to invest a lot.

Russia and China are somewhat exceptions here. They are somewhat poorer countries too but being dictatorial and with global ambitions they can assign a lot of their country’s resources into sports.

In general, countries with global superpower ambitions spend a lot on Olympic sports and get a lot of returns too. This is why Hitler was so intent on 1936 Berlin Olympics. This is why US and USSR fought so neck-to-neck through the entire Cold war. It is why China is competing so fiercely with USA.

The Olympics field is a war without bombs.

That's India’s is wanting to get in the mix. They have superpower ambitions, they're quite new and has slowly started setting up leagues and a little better infrastructure. It is poorer too. It takes decades of these growing at the grassroots to make a change at the Olympic board.

sealybobo
You don't get to say, "we don't care about that sport". America has been saying that to the rest of the world about soccer but you and I both know, we care that we suck at it.

I wouldn't say the American's men teams suck. They'll give most nations a game but in terms of doing anything serious at a world cup ? Then not gonna happen.

There are many reason why that is, soccer just not part of USA culture the way Basketball, Baseball, Ice Hockey and NFL is.

I'd say Golf, BoxIng and Nascar are more popular sports than soccer in the USA. So soccer in USA is way down the list but top of the list of sports in the countries that the USA usually plays against

Irony is the America women's soccer team are bad-asses. They're double world champions and number 1 side in the world.

sealybobo
Not a lot of great wrestlers come out of Africa. What do they care about?

If it don't pay, we don't play.

No money in wrestling. Most African countries probably don't even have wrestling association but I would imagine the talent would be there, a fully well trained 250 pound man from the congo or Cameroon ? Good luck

A good majority of Olympics sports are only played by a handful of countries; mostly Western countries with higher per capita income. That is why we are used to seeing US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan etc. at the top of the medal tally.

Russians and Chinese are the only exceptions who have put down tremendous amount of state sponsorship in sports where China has been good only in the last 2 decades which is directly related to their booming economy.

Here’s a list of few sports that only a few countries can afford:
  1. Equestrian - because maintaining horses is very expensive.
  2. Golf - Only few countries have golf courses and even there only a minority people can afford to play regularly
  3. Swimming - Very few countries have good indoor swimming facilities available to common people i.e. why you will not see Kenya produce a Michael Phelps any time soon.
  4. Diving - Same reasons as swimming
  5. Water Polo - Same reasons as swimming
  6. Gymnastics (all forms) - a sport that requires great gym facilities which requires spending tremendous amount of money
  7. All forms of Cycling - everyone knows bicycle sports is an expensive hobby
  8. Canoe - even if one can afford a boat, lots of $$$ is needed to train for Olympics medals
  9. Rowing - same reasons as Canoe
  10. Fencing - Ever seen Africans or majority of poor Asian countries participating? It’s high-maintenance
  11. Shooting, Archery - guns and ammunitions are expensive for most of the world’s population (don’t be surprised Americans)
  12. Entire Winter Olympics

Last edited:

Forum List

Back