The Olympic Gymnastic Session is Racist!!!

sealybobo
Wrestling is one of the original sports. Whites have dominated that sport.

Japan are the best at wrestling actually though some would say Russia and Japan are without question the best at Judo which is a more sophisticated form of wrestling

It requires a lot of expenditure on infrastructure & coaching to produce Olympics quality athletes. If you don’t want to rely on the occasional brilliant sports star, but make it as a sustained business you need to invest a lot.

Russia and China are somewhat exceptions here. They are somewhat poorer countries too but being dictatorial and with global ambitions they can assign a lot of their country’s resources into sports.

In general, countries with global superpower ambitions spend a lot on Olympic sports and get a lot of returns too. This is why Hitler was so intent on 1936 Berlin Olympics. This is why US and USSR fought so neck-to-neck through the entire Cold war. It is why China is competing so fiercely with USA.

The Olympics field is a war without bombs.

That's India’s is wanting to get in the mix. They have superpower ambitions, they're quite new and has slowly started setting up leagues and a little better infrastructure. It is poorer too. It takes decades of these growing at the grassroots to make a change at the Olympic board.

sealybobo
You don't get to say, "we don't care about that sport". America has been saying that to the rest of the world about soccer but you and I both know, we care that we suck at it.

I wouldn't say the American's men teams suck. They'll give most nations a game but in terms of doing anything serious at a world cup ? Then not gonna happen.

There are many reason why that is, soccer just not part of USA culture the way Basketball, Baseball, Ice Hockey and NFL is.

I'd say Golf, BoxIng and Nascar are more popular sports than soccer in the USA. So soccer in USA is way down the list but top of the list of sports in the countries that the USA usually plays against

Irony is the America women's soccer team are bad-asses. They're double world champions and number 1 side in the world.

sealybobo
Not a lot of great wrestlers come out of Africa. What do they care about?

If it don't pay, we don't play.

No money in wrestling. Most African countries probably don't even have wrestling association but I would imagine the talent would be there, a fully well trained 250 pound man from the congo or Cameroon ? Good luck

A good majority of Olympics sports are only played by a handful of countries; mostly Western countries with higher per capita income. That is why we are used to seeing US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan etc. at the top of the medal tally.

Russians and Chinese are the only exceptions who have put down tremendous amount of state sponsorship in sports where China has been good only in the last 2 decades which is directly related to their booming economy.

Here’s a list of few sports that only a few countries can afford:
  1. Equestrian - because maintaining horses is very expensive.
  2. Golf - Only few countries have golf courses and even there only a minority people can afford to play regularly
  3. Swimming - Very few countries have good indoor swimming facilities available to common people i.e. why you will not see Kenya produce a Michael Phelps any time soon.
  4. Diving - Same reasons as swimming
  5. Water Polo - Same reasons as swimming
  6. Gymnastics (all forms) - a sport that requires great gym facilities which requires spending tremendous amount of money
  7. All forms of Cycling - everyone knows bicycle sports is an expensive hobby
  8. Canoe - even if one can afford a boat, lots of $$$ is needed to train for Olympics medals
  9. Rowing - same reasons as Canoe
  10. Fencing - Ever seen Africans or majority of poor Asian countries participating? It’s high-maintenance
  11. Shooting, Archery - guns and ammunitions are expensive for most of the world’s population (don’t be surprised Americans)
  12. Entire Winter Olympics
Japan is the best at wrestling? God damn thats a stupid thing to say. Where do you come up with this stuff? You really need to stop talking about things you know nothing about. What fucking world do you live in? Japan has good wrestlers? That has NEVER been a thing. :laugh:

What Simone Biles done was a power move

And I love it.

She said "Yeah I know I'm the best but I'm not having this treatment towards me and black athletes. So fk you"

And I love it.

This was our 1968 black power symbol

image-placeholder-title.jpg

And I love it.

That sister was sexual violated by a white man (Larry Nassar) they have warned the black athletes not to protest about, so she done her own silent protest.
As usual, you are wrong again. Biles quit, then she changed her weak little mind. She doesnt have the courage to make an stand like that.

Well white people fear black excellence because we are a special people. We are a great people.

Whites can't compete, so you need a whole system to prop you up. You need black people to raise your self esteem.

Everything white people say about black people they are talking about themselves.
If whites cant compete with you, then you can stop claiming the white man is holding you down, right?

What she "done"?

What she "done" was a power move?

And negroes wonder why they can't find jobs...

You're an idiot.

John Carlos, who took the bronze, did not raise a "black power" salute. The black power salute is made with the right hand.

A good negro would know that...

Oh, so she was really protesting the fact that, allegedly, she was "sexual violated" [sic] by Nassar?
She quit, like a fucking loser.

Nope. Simone Biles is better than any white or Asian gymnast that's ever lived. That's just a fact and that's in a sport black people don't really participate in.

I've always said sport is a problem for the white people. I guess that's why the Olympics were created so that white people can win in sports that no one gives a sh*t about
Like Mike Tyson, I think she has lost it. I think she just took 3rd place in something.

Let's talk about the GOAT. Tom Brady. Tom is better than any black qb that has ever lived. That's just a fact and that's in a sport black people participate in.

Well white people fear black excellence because we are a special people. We are a great people.

Whites can't compete, so you need a whole system to prop you up. You need black people to raise your self esteem.

Everything white people say about black people they are talking about themselves.
Many of us love Jordan and Tyson and Tiger Woods. We loved Michael Jackson and Prince. I guess we love ourselves?

Yes black people are a great people with a great history. But we are talking about African Americans. Besides sports and music you don't seem that great.

Now if you said we fear asian excellence because they are a special people, I might be inclined to agree. They seem like a people who could potentially take over the world and become the new global superpower. England had their time, America had our time and maybe China is next. You know who won't be next? Africa. In fact China is right now taking over that continent.

Japan is the best at wrestling? God damn thats a stupid thing to say. Where do you come up with this stuff? You really need to stop talking about things you know nothing about. What fucking world do you live in? Japan has good wrestlers? That has NEVER been a thing. :laugh:
He's talking about Big Time Wrestling. LOL

Japan is also great at baseball, when they are children. Then they grow up to be half our size and can't compete.

Japan is also great at baseball, when they are children. Then they grow up to be half our size and can't compete.
Tell that to Otani. Report back on your experience after he drills a fastball through your chest.

She quit, like a fucking loser.
And what have you EVER done that remotely reaches the kind of accomplishments she already has? If anyone is a fucking loser it's YOU, sitting on your fat ass throwing stones at a greater athlete than you could ever dream of being.

And what have you EVER done that remotely reaches the kind of accomplishments she already has? If anyone is a fucking loser it's YOU, sitting on your fat ass throwing stones at a greater athlete than you could ever dream of being.
What have YOU ever done that remotely reaches the kind of accomplishments she already has? If anyone is a fucking loser it's YOU sitting behind your keyboard throwing stones at me, a greater athlete than you could ever dream of being.

Based on what, bullshitter? You'd better have more than one very dubious semester over 25 years ago, fraud.
Yea yea. You claim you were a somewhat good college wrestler with a modicum of success. What weight class again? Also, I pointed out MA isn't even in the top 10 as far as wrestling. MI is in the top 10.

I only wrestled 3 years in high school and got a scholarship to go to Eastern Michigan University. Not quite as good as you and Simone but still pretty good.

.....got a scholarship to go to Eastern Michigan University. ....
Not that I believe even that, but by your own admission you washed out after one whole semester. So, one semester over 25 years ago, and nothing else. Certainly nothing to justify childish boasting (to say the least).

Forum List

Back