The ocean's rain forests

funny!!! :p ..... NOT!!! :mad:

It also isn't funny to completely ruin the chance for a meaningful disucssion on the topic of what measures might be taken to stop, or at least slow down the damage to coral reefs because you feel that you must blame everything on CO2 whether CO2 is responsible or not.

Many of you warmists have gone off the deep end into the realm of crackpots and find yourselves in the position of blaming everything on CO2, even when your sources state that the problems are being caused by something else and as a result, you are derailing potentially valuable discussions before they even get started because you sound like barking lunatics and thus turn the topic into just so much barking.

Get a grip. There is real, observed evidence that we are causing damage to the coral reefs via crop runoffs, boats, divers, leaks, etc., but not a bit of hard evidence that a trace gas within the atmosphere is doing anything at all. Why derail a discussion by blaming what clearly isn't the fault of CO2 on CO2? Maybe you really are barking mad and here I am trying to be rational with a crazy. If so, the joke's on me, isn't it?

It also isn't funny to completely ruin the chance for a meaningful disucssion on the topic of what measures might be taken to stop, or at least slow down the damage to coral reefs because you feel that you must blame everything on CO2 whether CO2 is responsible or not.

Many of you warmists have gone off the deep end into the realm of crackpots and find yourselves in the position of blaming everything on CO2, even when your sources state that the problems are being caused by something else and as a result, you are derailing potentially valuable discussions before they even get started because you sound like barking lunatics and thus turn the topic into just so much barking.

Get a grip. There is real, observed evidence that we are causing damage to the coral reefs via crop runoffs, boats, divers, leaks, etc., but not a bit of hard evidence that a trace gas within the atmosphere is doing anything at all. Why derail a discussion by blaming what clearly isn't the fault of CO2 on CO2? Maybe you really are barking mad and here I am trying to be rational with a crazy. If so, the joke's on me, isn't it?

There is no motivation for doing true environmental protection and science if you can't bash the oil companies and hobble the growth of the economy.. Dotty ain't interested in the topic unless he gets more windmills and ethanol subsidies.

There is no motivation for doing true environmental protection and science if you can't bash the oil companies and hobble the growth of the economy.. Dotty ain't interested in the topic unless he gets more windmills and ethanol subsidies.

Ahhhhh. So his issue isn't really preserving the planet. He just wants to see capitalism destroyed.

Funny thing. In my younger days, I taught wilderness survival. One of the first things you learn in that endeavor is that nature wants you dead because you are more valuable that way. I know, and have known quite a few of these greens who want to see capitalism brought down and their vision of an agrigrain (sp?) society realized. None of them struck me as people who could actually take care of themselves if it came down to it. I was specifically trained and doubt that I could manage entirely on nature for much more than a couple of years or so (barring injury) unless I found myself a small corner of eden somewhere which is very unlikely.

It would be interesting to see their dream come true and watch them die off in their millions of disease and starvation wondering why the reality didn't match their imagination.

the joke is on the deniers.

the joke is on the deniers.

That is an easy thing to say. It is an entirely different matter to prove it and that, my friend, is where the rubber meets the road. Can you prove that a trace gas in the open atmosphere is driving the climate of the earth?

Forum List

Back