The Next Nick Sandmann? Defamed Covington Kid's Lawyer Takes Up the Case of Kyle Rittenhouse

Meanwhile Jacob Blake is lying in a hosp bed, and Rittenhouse got to go to home that night.

We have 2 sets of justice in the US, I hope the families sue Rittenhouse's family. Rittenhouse doesn't have penny in his pocket, but his family might.
If Sandmann got several hundred million for having a drunk Injun bang a drum in his face, Kyle should end up with a hell of a lot of money once this is over....

Shooting convicted child molesters that try to attack you and burn down businesses may turn out to be quite profitable!!!

And I'm sure Kyle's lawyer will be very happy to defend Kyle's family in any lawsuit, and countersue the rioters' families, too!!!

Is Sandman a convicted pedophile as well as a maga boy??
Are you really that retarded???

The first protester Kyle shot was a convicted child molester (who incidently was in violation of the requirement that he register FOR LIFE).....

It doesn't matter, and I call for a :link:

Meanwhile Jacob Blake is lying in a hosp bed, and Rittenhouse got to go to home that night.

We have 2 sets of justice in the US, I hope the families sue Rittenhouse's family. Rittenhouse doesn't have penny in his pocket, but his family might.
When you attack someone you don't win a law suit against them when they fight back and hurt you! Duh?

He a patriot by your book, he was a man with a gun looking for trouble and he found it,

he is famous now in the rights eye.

If Sandmann got several hundred million for having a drunk Injun bang a drum in his face, Kyle should end up with a hell of a lot of money once this is over....

Shooting convicted child molesters that try to attack you and burn down businesses may turn out to be quite profitable!!!

And I'm sure Kyle's lawyer will be very happy to defend Kyle's family in any lawsuit, and countersue the rioters' families, too!!!

The first protester Kyle shot was a convicted child molester (who incidently was in violation of the requirement that he register FOR LIFE).....

How about a link from a LIBERAL, ANTI-COP website???

When you attack someone you don't win a law suit against them when they fight back and hurt you! Duh?

He a patriot by your book, he was a man with a gun looking for trouble and he found it,

he is famous now in the rights eye.
I never called him a patriot. He was someone caught up in the unrest being fomented by the left. Quite frankly, Penny...you could see this coming a mile off. People were only going to let themselves be pushed so far by Antifa and Black Lives Matter anarchists and then if the cops didn't do their jobs then citizens would because they were left with no other option. The left is burning and looting whole neighborhoods. Destroying innocent people's property. It's time that someone started suing the people who are funding Antifa and Black Lives Matter and holding them responsible for the damage that's being done.

When armed mass shooters (Kyle Rittenhouse, Dylan Roof, etc.) are apprehended without incident, and unarmed black people are killed out of fear that they might be armed...we have a more insidious problem than ‘a few bad apples.’ This thing is cultural, pervasive, and abominable
Donald Trump supporters are sick, racist Dylann Roof/Rittenhouse/Sandmann fans.

Rosenbaum served 12 years for child molestation in Arizona State Prison in Tuscon. Looks like he committed several assaults while in prison too, including several assaults against staff. And apparently he got caught having prison sex.

So we have a violent perverted child molesting fag chasing a 17 year old kid. Out of all the people there, he sure did seem focused on that kid. He probably attacked Kyle to try to rape him, but got shot in the head.

Good riddance.

Last edited:
It would seem this kid is still in a shit load of trouble even if what is shown on the video going around cuts his way.

Well the video show this morning shows the kid was not threatened and killed Rosenbaum first and that is when the crowd started chasing him and the person who had his arm shot off actually had his hands up.
Fuck off! Fucking liar

Here is a video of the exact moment the hero shot the rioter, turning his bicep into beautiful pink mist.

Note that his hands are not up. He was charging and pointing a gun at Kyle the moment he was shot.

I think you owe the entire USMB forum an apology for flat out lying to them, you fucking lying sleazeball sub-human piece of shit.

Last edited:

So the fact that he was carrying a weapon ILLEGALLY really doesn't matter.

So the fact that he was carrying a weapon ILLEGALLY really doesn't matter.
First of all, the second amendment does not exclude people who are 17 years old. In fact, people younger than that served in the militia at the time the US Constitution was drafted.

Furthermore, Kyle was under adult supervision and therefore exempt from the unconstitutional Wisconsin law against minors processing dangerous weapons anyways.

IT’S ON: Sandmann’s Lawyer to Sue Joe Biden for Calling Kyle Rittenhouse a White Supremacist.

1601595183020.png

Liar, defamer and slanderer of a minor.​

Scum, Liar, Groper, Slander and Rapist Joe Biden is now being sued for libel after he released an ad claiming that 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, is a “white supremacist” responsible for violence in Kenosha, Wisc. Wood has represented Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School graduate repeatedly defamed by the legacy media after the March for Life last year. Wood has represented Sandmann in wresting money from CNN and The Washington Post in defamation lawsuits. Wood took on Rittenhouse as a client after the 17-year-old was smeared as a white supremacist following shootings in Kenosha.

“On behalf of Kyle Rittenhouse, I shall sue [Joe Biden] & Biden/Harris Campaign for libel,” Wood tweeted on Wednesday. “Put in your hearing aid, Joe. You will hear footsteps.”

Wood announced that a “formal demand for public retraction is being prepared for Biden/Harris Campaign on behalf of Kyle Rittenhouse. I also hereby demand that [Joe Biden] immediately retract his false accusation that Kyle is a white supremacist & militia member responsible for violence in Kenosha.”

Rittenhouse drove to Kenosha, armed and offering medical care and to protect property from rioters who had burned down businesses. Videos from that fateful night show Rittenhouse giving medical help to rioters. Other videos show rioters chasing Rittenhouse before he opens fire, shooting three people and killing one.

While Rittenhouse seems to have broken state laws by openly carrying under the age of 18, he opened fire in self-defense. There is no evidence that Rittenhouse is a member of a “far-right militia,” much less an actual white supremacist. Slandering, groping, raping Joe is slandering a minor because he thinks it might help him win the presidency.

“There is absolutely no evidence, not even a pinch, of this defamatory accusation that my client Kyle Rittenhouse is a ‘white supremacist’ — none. My client is a 17 year old patriotic, dutiful American boy who came to ‘help people,’ that’s in his own words. Those words are enshrined in videos that have been shared all over social media from that night in Kenosha,” Medvin wrote.​

“Kyle came to Kenosha with his medic kit to help rioters who are injured,” the lawyer continued. “He talks about this in these videos. ‘If anyone is getting injured, I’m running into harm’s way,’ he says. There are videos of him informing the crowd, ‘if you are injured, come to me.'”​

“There is no evidence of him being a ‘white supremacist.’ This dangerous storyline was concocted and then parroted by mindless politicians and pundits,” Medvin charged. “The flagrant defamation needs to stop. They can retract and apologize, or they can deal with Lin Wood in court. It’s their choice.”​

Later on Wednesday, Wood threatened to “rip Joe [Biden] into shreds.”

“When I take [Joe Biden’s] deposition on cross-examination, no wire or computer contact lenses will save him. I will rip Joe into shreds,” the lawyer tweeted. “Ask witnesses who have had the misfortune of sitting across the table from me under oath. You don’t mess with my clients.”​

Forum List

Back