The next move.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
During these dark times violence must be avoided. It is imperative that a non-violent solution is used by the people to deal with a government that is out of control. Though boycotts are not supported by most reasonable people, these are times when half the population is under the spell of runaway globalism and a targeted attack on our way of life. People need to compile a list of businesses in their cities and towns owned and operated by supporters of a security state that takes away their choice of who leads the country.

Posting a list on social media and other sources of information is the best way to destroy the livelihoods of traitors to our republic that first applauded a fraud election and now rally behind a government takeover of the most basic rights of the people. The people have no choice now but to impoverish domestic enemies of personal freedom by identifying and exposing them. This could possibly bring about a fifty percent loss of revenue. Even a ten percent loss could essentially put the offending Trojan Horses out of business.

These are the people who came after you and your children. We need to show them that their money is no longer good in the United States. We need to ostracize these people and prevent them from making a living. This can easily be done by research to find how they registered to vote. Numbers can be assigned to their businesses to avoid them. This can work. It can be done in disguised ways that appear to be innocuous. They took away your abilty to vote with your vote; now it is time to vote with your feet.

This must be done to save the United States without resorting to storming the Bastille, Let’s get stared now.

Last edited:
During these dark times violence must be avoided. It is imperative that a non-violent solution is used by the people to deal with a government that is out of control. Though boycotts are not supported by most reasonable people, these are times when half the population is under the spell of runaway globalism and a targeted attack on our way of life. People need to compile a list of businesses in their cities and towns owned and operated by supporters of a security state that takes away their choice of who leads the country.

Posting a list on social media and other sources of information is the best way to destroy the livelihoods of traitors to our republic that first applauded a fraud election and now rally behind a government takeover of the most basic rights of the people. The people have no choice now but to impoverish domestic enemies of personal freedom by identifying and exposing them. This will automatically bring about of a fifty percent loss of revenue and essentially put the offending Trojan Horses out of business.

These are the people who came after you and your children. We need to show them that their money is no longer good in the United States. We need to ostracize these people and prevent them from making a living. This can easily be done by research to find how they registered to vote. Numbers can be assigned to their businesses to avoid them. This can work. It can be done in disguised ways that appear to be innocuous. It must be done to save the United States without resorting to storming the Bastille, Let’s get stared now.
I would say the first boycott ought to be the medical industrial complex, for those who are not already hopelessly addicted to medical care. I haven't used medical care in about twelve years, and I'm still alive.

Tell you what, when Trump posts all these allegedly delassified documents on social media because they are declassified, I will believe he believed they were declassified, Until then, The Donald is full of hot air as are his enablers.

Tell you what, when Trump posts all these allegedly delassified documents on social media because they are declassified, I will believe he believed they were declassified, Until then, The Donald is full of hot air as are his enablers.
Don't worry about those 30,000 classified emails destroyed in broad daylight by Hillary clinton that were hacked. They don't count. Right?

You lying democrats or Donald j Trump? Who are Americans going to believe?

Oh! can I be on your enemies list too? If someone were to tell me they do not want to use my services because of politics I would laugh in their fucking face. "I have water pouring through my roof but you don't like Trump so I'm going to look for someone else." See how stupid that sounds?

Oh! can I be on your enemies list too? If someone were to tell me they do not want to use my services because of politics I would laugh in their fucking face. "I have water pouring through my roof but you don't like Trump so I'm going to look for someone else." See how stupid that sounds?
It does not matter how it sounds. It only matters how well it works. The beauty of the idea is that there will be no way for the offending businesses to figure out why they are failing. They will just notice that fewer people use them.

As Chuck Schumer says, there are six ways to Sunday to get back at your enemies.

Last edited:

Posting a list on social media and other sources of information is the best way to destroy the livelihoods of traitors to our republic that first applauded a fraud election and now rally behind a government takeover of the most basic rights of the people. The people have no choice now but to impoverish domestic enemies of personal freedom by identifying and exposing them. This could possibly bring about a fifty percent loss of revenue. Even a ten percent loss could essentially put the offending Trojan Horses out of business.

These are the people who came after you and your children. We need to show them that their money is no longer good in the United States. We need to ostracize these people and prevent them from making a living. This can easily be done by research to find how they registered to vote. Numbers can be assigned to their businesses to avoid them. This can work. It can be done in disguised ways that appear to be innocuous. They took away your abilty to vote with your vote; now it is time to vote with your feet.

This must be done to save the United States without resorting to storming the Bastille, Let’s get stared now.
We've seen lists before: names of Americans no longer living on monuments in various states. Where is the list of those killed by the communist virus? There may be argument as to it being a commuist virus, though who should believe anyone died, let alone millions died? By most anyone's estimation of democracy, screenal space should be going out of style.

We've seen lists before: names of Americans no longer living on monuments in various states. Where is the list of those killed by the communist virus? There may be argument as to it being a commuist virus, though who should believe anyone died, let alone millions died? By most anyone's estimation of democracy, screenal space should be going out of style.

No one asks questions, no matter how dangerous and deadly it is. Only a few.

It does not matter how it sounds. It only matters how well it works.
It's not going to work at all because most people are not idiots. If I was working on your house you would love me because I am fast, fair and professional. If you somehow found out about my politics and wanted to fire me over that I would rip out all the work I've done and ride away and then tell all the other contractors you are a jerk that wants work for free. Shitty works both ways.

Don't worry about those 30,000 classified emails destroyed in broad daylight by Hillary clinton that were hacked. They don't count. Right?

And I was critical of Hillary. Now, back to today's theater---where are these allegedly declassified documents nobody by Trump and the government have?

It does not matter how it sounds. It only matters how well it works. The beauty of the idea is that there will be no way for the offending businesses to figure out why they are failing. They will just notice that fewer people use them.
The tiny flaw in your plan would be that since nobody on your side holds a job or spends money, nobody cares if they announce a boycott.

This can work if it is done on a grass roots level. There many clandestine ways to make it work. Businesses can be assigned score cards. That is one way but there are many, many more.

Posting a list on social media and other sources of information is the best way to destroy the livelihoods of traitors to our republic that first applauded a fraud election…..<snip>

You're a liar, and whatever else you have to say is illegitimate.

The "fraud" only exists in your fevered imagination. In Germany, certain "undesirables" were made to wear a Star of David. You're not far off. Your biggest obstacle is the numbers are not in your favor, and when you leave this realm, you are unlikely to be replaced.

America is changing, and the only chance for a takeover by people who think like you is by force, as it won't reflect the majority view. That is why Republicans continue to try and manipulate and steal elections, which, ironically, you accuse Democrats of doing.

Last edited:
You're a liar, and whatever else you have to say is illegitimate.

The "fraud" only exists in your fevered imagination. In Germany, certain "undesirables" were made to wear a Star of David. You're not far off. Your biggest obstacle is the numbers are not in your favor, and when you leave this realm, you are unlikely to be replaced.

America is changing, and the only chance for a takeover by people who think like you is by force, as it won't reflect the majority view. That is why Republicans continue to try and manipulate and steal elections, which, ironically, you accuse Democrats of doing.
America is not changing from the bottom up, it is being forced-changed from the top down. Trump interrupted the timeline and voiced what the people were thinking. That is when they corrupted the election process with mail-in ballot harvesting. Look at what they installed; the world is laughing.

The government elite are above the law. Meanwhile outsiders are prosecuted/persecuted to the full extent of the law for the same offences.

America is not changing from the bottom up, it is being forced-changed from the top down. Trump interrupted the timeline and voiced what the people were thinking. That is when they corrupted the election process with mail-in ballot harvesting. Look at what they installed; the world is laughing.
Trump gave Americans a little taste of Authoritarianism. It remains to be seen if it was enough to tip us into the nightmare of republicans trying to turn the country into a Hallmark movie.

Don't become an involuntary speaker for the State, Ray. The State wants us to refrain from violence at all costs while using its violence monopoly to cave in our faces. You're doing the State's work here for them. The so-called "high road" the State wants us to take is also known as the shortcut to the nearest cemetery.

Some watershed historical resolutions for you:

Greco-Persian Dispute(s): resolved by extreme violence
American Colonies vs. the English Monarchy: resolved by extreme violence
Allied Forces vs. Axis Powers: resolved by extreme violence

Don't become an involuntary speaker for the State, Ray. The State wants us to refrain from violence at all costs while using its violence monopoly to cave in our faces. You're doing the State's work here for them. The so-called "high road" the State wants us to take is also known as the shortcut to the nearest cemetery.

Some watershed historical resolutions for you:

Greco-Persian Dispute(s): resolved by extreme violence
American Colonies vs. the English Monarchy: resolved by extreme violence
Allied Forces vs. Axis Powers: resolved by extreme violence
It is more important to outhink your enemy, than to outfight him

When the leader is morally weak and his discipline not strict, when his instructions and guidance are not enlightened, when there are no consistent rules, neighboring rulers will take advantage of this.

Sun Tzu

Forum List

Back