The Next Chapter of the FBI's Trump Raid Saga Just Dropped

Exactly and, have you noticed how left-biased even the search engines are? Google has become all leftist, totally unreliable. These alt-left pinheads don't even know how steeped they are in leftist-Democrat propaganda. Don't count on NPR either they are NOT objective in any way shape or form. They should be defunded.
I have noticed that recently Google result are more leftist. Google thinks if it can control the Russell’s of your searching it can control how you think.

I have noticed that recently Google result are more leftist. Google thinks if it can control the Russell’s of your searching it can control how you think.
Not only that, non-Leftist news stories are vanishing.

Who is “he”? Trump?

Trump doesn’t have any clearances. The current administration would need to give him permission to see any classified information.
A President's documents generated during their Presidency and now possessed by that President after leaving office are, by his actions, declassified.

A President's documents generated during their Presidency and now possessed by that President after leaving office are, by his actions, declassified.
O Boi! The Sub Mariner will now explode with another 1,000,000,000 posts about how's there's a procedure and there isn't a procedure.

Uh...no.
I am well aware of how you pretend not to be a lefty while it's obvious you are.
Okay dude.

I’m a lefty. I don’t think there’s any formal procedure for declassifying a document.

That said, it’s completely illogical to believe a president could declassify a document by thinking about it without telling anyone.

Not only that, non-Leftist news stories are vanishing.
Yes, Google is politically left. Some search engines that claim to be objective still offer info from Google because Google is ubiquitous on the Internet. Duck Duck Go Go is an alternative but still Google infiltrates.

Who is “he”? Trump?

Trump doesn’t have any clearances. The current administration would need to give him permission to see any classified information.
Neither does Biden.

Now, who gives Biden permission?

Okay dude.

I’m a lefty. I don’t think there’s any formal procedure for declassifying a document.

That said, it’s completely illogical to believe a president could declassify a document by thinking about it without telling anyone.
That is a truly confused brain you have.

Yes, Google is politically left. Some search engines that claim to be objective still offer info from Google because Google is ubiquitous on the Internet. Duck Duck Go Go is an alternative but still Google infiltrates.
I'm not even talking search engines, I'm talking actual pages deleted from web servers and the web archive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back