The Next Chapter of the FBI's Trump Raid Saga Just Dropped

The president doesn’t get clearances. They have access to all classified by virtue of holding their office.

Biden holds office.

Trump doesn’t.
The classification of the documents remains as it was when Trump was President.
You apparently have done zero research on this issue.

No permission is needed nor sought by Presidents. When they are no longer a President then they have no access.
This is a Pearl clutch non issue with attempts to lie and fake it into a Trump wrongdoing

No permission is needed nor sought by Presidents. When they are no longer a President then they have no access.
This is a Pearl clutch non issue with attempts to lie and fake it into a Trump wrongdoing
It really didn’t need to be a big deal. The government asked for the documents back. Trump played games.

The president doesn’t get clearances. They have access to all classified by virtue of holding their office.

Biden holds office.

Trump doesn’t.
Did Biden hold office when trump was president? Are you suggesting trump didn’t get the same privileges as Biden?

What are you talking about? You seem confused.
President is the commander and chief top executive. He doesn’t need permission. Trump as president had full authority to declassify. My point stupid ass.

If xiden needs no permission, neither did trump! Why do you think trump needed permission if he was the top executive?

Last edited:
President is the commander and chief top executive. He doesn’t need permission. Trump as president had full authority to declassify. My point stupid ass
Why'd he lie about about having top secret docs? Why did the FBI need a search warrant to retrieve them? Why is Trump, a year & a half after leaving office STILL holding docs that don't belong to him?

"Why do you think trump needed permission if he was the top executive?"

"Permission" is a red-herring. A non-issue.

Nobody is asserting that a President in office needed permission or seek permission to de-classify.

The issue ---or rather the dichotomy ----we are faced with is this (so far):

• Trump says: "I de-classified them".
  • The People say: "Prove it."
To date, I have seen no proof offered by Don Trump himself, by his lawyers, by his ex-staffers, by his spokespeople that....while in office..... he did, in fact, de-classify any of the documents that were found to be in his personal possession.

An addendum to the above post (#234):

The question of 'classified' or 'de-classified' itself is a red-herring.

The people's position is that ALL documents were the property of the United States of America, the 'People's' property.

And an ex-President ejected from office, or not, had no right to personally possess them without permission expressly granted.

And what made it egregious is the denial they existed, the refusal to return them even under the authority of a subpoena, and then after a physical search....were discovered to exist and be wrongfully possessed.

Hence, we get to the accountability issue, the consequences issue.

President is the commander and chief top executive. He doesn’t need permission. Trump as president had full authority to declassify. My point stupid ass.

If xiden needs no permission, neither did trump! Why do you think trump needed permission if he was the top executive?
Regardless of what was “declassified”, Trump was told to give them back and he didn’t.

Only a moron thinks he actually declassified anything.

The classification of the documents remains as it was when Trump was President.
You apparently have done zero research on this issue.
You mean Biden can't wave a wand or just think about the government documents trump has as being reclassified, the day of his inauguration?

In the year after trump left office, he and his lawyers corresponded with NARAs requests, NOT ONCE, again NOT ONCE did Trump or his lawyers make the claim he declassified the documents.

That didn't come about until a year and a half after he left office, D'Souza made the claim....not Trump lawyers, or new lawyers in court now with Trump.

Regardless of what was “declassified”, Trump was told to give them back and he didn’t.

Only a moron thinks he actually declassified anything.
there's the classic TDS right there. fk dude, that's hilarious. I have a giphy for you

Tantrum.gif

Forum List

Back