The New York Times’ newest editorial hire has a history of racist tweets against white people.

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
NYT announced on Wednesday that they hired Sarah Jeong to join their editorial board. Jeong previously wrote for the Verge and authored “The Internet of Garbage,” a book about online harassment and free speech.

Shortly after Jeong’s hire, Twitter users unearthed old tweets in which she expressed an extreme distaste for white people.

“Dumbass fucking white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants,” she tweeted in 2016.

Another tweet reads, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”

NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

Apparently only white racism is bad.

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY.
upload_2018-8-2_9-15-36.png

How is this shit ok but roseanne cant say that a chick that looks like a monkey, looks like a monkey?

How is this shit ok but roseanne cant say that a chick that looks like a monkey, looks like a monkey?
Roseanne got hired after saying shit like that, but she also got warned not to do it again. She did it again.
We'll set what this lady does.

NYT's staff works to 'normalize' pedophilia. Their 'editorial staff' is dominated by homos and they're really proud of their lying and disinformation campaigns to promote that mental illness, so they have no reason not to keep up the 'good work' for the rest of the sex freak agenda. Racism is just as much a Democratic Party bulwark, so why not keep up their good work at promoting that as well?

"
NYT announced on Wednesday that they hired Sarah Jeong to join their editorial board. Jeong previously wrote for the Verge and authored “The Internet of Garbage,” a book about online harassment and free speech.

Shortly after Jeong’s hire, Twitter users unearthed old tweets in which she expressed an extreme distaste for white people.

“Dumbass fucking white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants,” she tweeted in 2016.

Another tweet reads, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”

NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

Apparently only white racism is bad.

Middle class blacks just use hood rat blacks to extort bennies for themselves from 'whitey'. As 'school administrators' and other quota system jobs, they actively work to keep the hood rats stupid and violent, as they need the threat of riots to terrify the Burb Brats and !% ers.

We just need to do the right thing for the country and start deporting the Unhappy Ones, that's all. They can create the next 'Liberia' in Africa, and impress us with their 'accomplishments' after they're 'out from under whitey's racism and oppression n stuff'. They will all have free houses and electricity in no time, and have nuclear fusion, cure cancer, and finally get that rap shit right.

Here's another one by this jewel of a human being:

: "Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins"

So I just now finished having this online chat with a NYT agent:

Please wait for an agent to respond.

** Please do not share your credit card information outside of a Secure Form **

Thank you for contacting The New York Times. We appreciate your business and are always happy to help.

You are now chatting with Zachary.
Hi, my name is Zach. Thanks for reaching out to The New York Times! May I ask who I have the pleasure of helping today?
Zachary 9:47

My name is ****
You 9:47

Hello, ****! How can I help you today?
Zachary 9:47

Just wondering how the NYT can justify hiring a person, Sarah Jeong, who has said things like this: : "Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins"
You 9:48

I can understand your concerns regarding the hiring of Sarah Jeong. I'd be happy to submit your feedback to the editorial board. Is there anything I can assist you with pertaining to your New York Times Subscription today?
Zachary 9:49

She has also tweeted this: “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”
You 9:50

Is this really the kind of person you want representing your newspaper ?
You 9:51

I completely understand your concerns, ****. As I said, I'd be more than happy to forward your feedback to our Editorial department. Is there anything involving your subscription I can assist you with today?
Zachary 9:52

That is all, and I do indeed hope you pass this concern on.
You 9:53

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for being the best part of The New York Times.
Zachary 9:53

Thank you
You 9:53

Thank you for chatting with us.

Forum List

Back