Watch As Two Plus Two Equals Four

1. The Democrat Party is premised on a nasty racism, a hatred of white folks, and has been for some time.

Wait, you told me the Democrats are the party of the KKK. I'm confused. Do they just hate all skin color?

Easy peasy....

The Democrat Party is fueled by hatred....the object of which may change.

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

Enlightened, you dunce?
Absolute idiocy fueled only by your BS hate and character assassination propaganda machine...
The only one I know of....

Let's prove me correct.....
Do you agree with this?

2. "The New York Times’ newest editorial hire has a history of racist tweets against white people.

NYT announced on Wednesday that they hired Sarah Jeong .... Twitter users unearthed old tweets in which she expressed an extreme distaste for white people.

“Dumbass f**king white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants,” she tweeted in 2014.

Another tweet reads, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”
NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

1. The Democrat Party is premised on a nasty racism, a hatred of white folks, and has been for some time.

Wait, you told me the Democrats are the party of the KKK. I'm confused. Do they just hate all skin color?

Easy peasy....

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

Enlightened, you dunce?
Absolute idiocy fueled only by your BS hate and character assassination propaganda machine...

Do you agree with this?

2. "The New York Times’ newest editorial hire has a history of racist tweets against white people.

NYT announced on Wednesday that they hired Sarah Jeong .... Twitter users unearthed old tweets in which she expressed an extreme distaste for white people.

“Dumbass f**king white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants,” she tweeted in 2014.

Another tweet reads, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”
Out of context silliness zzzzzzzzzzzzz

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists

Note that most of these occupations involve restricted employment practices.

Conservative need not apply.

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Do you agree with this?

I fully understand why you fear answering the question.....as so often occurs, it destroys you.

starbucks.jpg

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Do you agree with this?

I fully understand why you fear answering the question.....as so often occurs, it destroys you.
Seems like she's pretty funny... Of course the old white man thing is totally out of context.

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Do you agree with this?

So some chick joked about white people big fecking deal. Why are we the only developed country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave living wage cheap college and training good vacations a national ID 2 end illegal immigration, and higher taxes on the rich? Answer scumbag GOP Liars and silly dupes like you...

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Oh, I see. I guess they should learn some tolerance from their right wing counterparts. :abgg2q.jpg:

Looking at this from a legal, or policy perspective, Right-wingers are far more tolerant.

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Do you agree with this?

So some chick joked about white people big fecking deal. Why are we the only developed country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave living wage cheap college and training good vacations a national ID 2 end illegal immigration, and higher taxes on the rich? Answer scumbag GOP Liars and silly dupes like you...
This has been a recording of the DNC dividing America Pravda. If this had been a real context post beeping sounds and alarms would have come from your computer.

This has been a test.

Derp....Derp....Derp
Test complete.

Translating politics into mathematics....adding political calculations.

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."

Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]
Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]

This is the part of the OP that the software cut off...

3. And what happens when the two are added together?

"BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% — 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency"
BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% -- 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency

Seems the reality of what disgusting creatures the Democrats/Liberals are, is having quite an effect.
They started to turn on unions a while ago. The open hatred of cops is ongoing.

They signed the bill, nafta, that drove union jobs out of the nation, and treat trump like shit for trying to bring them back.

why would any working person support people they must know will turn on them?

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Do you agree with this?

Seems like she's pretty funny... Of course the old white man thing is totally out of context.

Wrong again.....she is a racist, and the hiring by the house organ of the Democrats is perfectly in context.....

Watch:

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. Butpreparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."

Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’

Now, this:

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Do you agree with this?

"So some chick joked about white people big fecking deal"

So.....the same about blacks...or any Democrat constituent group, is just as OK???

The only liar here is you, blanko.

Liberals are tolerant, open-minded, curious.

The people who have largely taken over the Left side of the political spectrum -- the authoritarian Regressive Left -- are obviously not.

Different people.

I actually agree with your post.....but we cannot allow that to pass!!

You'd have quite a tough time drawing up a list of tolerant, open-minded, curious Liberals....but here's a start:

414aX-0cJUL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Now to begin the fight, let me point out that while there is a Far Left.....

...there is no Far Right in this country.

Take that.

...there is no Far Right in this country.
I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

As is always the case....I am 100% accurate and correct.

Watch:

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means
"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

There are so very many ways to prove same.....

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..
....which is the radical position?
Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

How about 'traditional family'?
"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.
Hence, 'Far Left.'
So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Bet you can't.

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing. Bet you can't.
By your standards? From your political perspective? Correct, I can't.

Which is my point.

Your 'point' is well hidden by that sombrero....

This was the challenge....

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing. Bet you can't.

Of course.....you failed miserably.

Seems to be a pattern, huh?

Let's rub your face in it again, shall we?

Let's go right for the head of the Far Left....Obama

The Obama administration is easily proven to be Far Left: he advanced, to a seat on the Supreme Court, a radical who does not believe in free speech, the first amendment.

"In her 1993 article "Regulation of Hate Speech and Pornography After R.A.V," for the University of Chicago Law Review, Kagan writes:

"I take it as a given that we live in a society marred by racial and gender inequality, that certain forms of speech perpetuate and promote this inequality, and that the uncoerced disappearance of such speech would be cause for great elation."

In a 1996 paper, "Private Speech, Public Purpose: The Role of Governmental Motive in First Amendment Doctrine," Kagan argued it may be proper to suppress speech because it is offensive to society or to the government.
That paper asserted First Amendment doctrine is comprised of "motives and ... actions infested with them" and she goes so far as to claim that "First Amendment law is best understood and most readily explained as a kind of motive-hunting."

Kagan's name was also on a brief, United States V. Stevens, dug up by the Washington Examiner, stating: "Whether a given category of speech enjoys First Amendment protection depends upon a categorical balancing of the value of the speech against its societal costs."

If the government doesn't like what you say, Elena Kagan believes it is the duty of courts to tell you to shut up. If some pantywaist is offended by what you say, Elena Kagan believes your words can be "disappeared".
WyBlog -- Elena Kagan's America: some speech can be "disappeared"
Elena Kagan Radical anti-gun nut?

Want to deny that free speech is at the center of American tradition???
Anyone?

So....as far as the concept of free speech in America, where do we find the radical position?
Hence, far left.

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

And, you can't.

By your standards? From your political perspective? Correct, I can't.

Which is my point.

Your 'point' is well hidden by that sombrero....

This was the challenge....

Of course.....you failed miserably.

Seems to be a pattern, huh?

Let's rub your face in it again, shall we?

Let's go right for the head of the Far Left....Obama

The Obama administration is easily proven to be Far Left: he advanced, to a seat on the Supreme Court, a radical who does not believe in free speech, the first amendment.

"In her 1993 article "Regulation of Hate Speech and Pornography After R.A.V," for the University of Chicago Law Review, Kagan writes:

"I take it as a given that we live in a society marred by racial and gender inequality, that certain forms of speech perpetuate and promote this inequality, and that the uncoerced disappearance of such speech would be cause for great elation."

In a 1996 paper, "Private Speech, Public Purpose: The Role of Governmental Motive in First Amendment Doctrine," Kagan argued it may be proper to suppress speech because it is offensive to society or to the government.
That paper asserted First Amendment doctrine is comprised of "motives and ... actions infested with them" and she goes so far as to claim that "First Amendment law is best understood and most readily explained as a kind of motive-hunting."

Kagan's name was also on a brief, United States V. Stevens, dug up by the Washington Examiner, stating: "Whether a given category of speech enjoys First Amendment protection depends upon a categorical balancing of the value of the speech against its societal costs."

If the government doesn't like what you say, Elena Kagan believes it is the duty of courts to tell you to shut up. If some pantywaist is offended by what you say, Elena Kagan believes your words can be "disappeared".
WyBlog -- Elena Kagan's America: some speech can be "disappeared"
Elena Kagan Radical anti-gun nut?

Want to deny that free speech is at the center of American tradition???
Anyone?

So....as far as the concept of free speech in America, where do we find the radical position?
Hence, far left.

And, you can't.
I'm sure that's all very interesting.

It's impossible to prove anything to online zealots, so I no longer try.

Believe whatever you'd like. Irrelevant to me.

Forum List

Back