F*ck the police NYT's newest hire hates cops and men not just whites

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"F*ck The Police": NYT's Newest Hire Also Hates Cops And Men... And The New York Times
The New York Times' newest editorial board member, Sarah Jeong, was outed as a bigot yesterday after dozens of tweets from less than four years ago were unearthed, revealing extreme hatred of white people.

Is it really than shocking to see a cyka like this say she hates cops too I mean the bitch takes advantage of our free nation by doing this.

Hopefully ppl fight back hard enough this bitch gets fired and NYT gets shut the hell down from lack of funds why nobody wants some BS RACIST news source.

"F*ck The Police": NYT's Newest Hire Also Hates Cops And Men... And The New York Times
The New York Times' newest editorial board member, Sarah Jeong, was outed as a bigot yesterday after dozens of tweets from less than four years ago were unearthed, revealing extreme hatred of white people.

Is it really than shocking to see a cyka like this say she hates cops too I mean the bitch takes advantage of our free nation by doing this.

Hopefully ppl fight back hard enough this bitch gets fired and NYT gets shut the hell down from lack of funds why nobody wants some BS RACIST news source.

What goes around comes around. Whether or not they want the wheel to turn it is coming around. Funny thing about a spinning wheel: it can take you places or roll you underneath it. They've been turning the cultural wheel for sixty years; they never realized it was on a roulette table and in their own hand, and only two chambers were empty. They turned it hard throughout the 2000's; we got President Trump. They're even now turning it harder. Let's see where it gets them in November, 2020 and beyond. I think a great campaign slogan from here on out is: Roadkill incoming.

Its becoming fashionable to hate cops and white people...get a license to carry....don't be a victim...

as I've stated many times, they are PROUD to be racists/bigots/etc
they are blatantly racists/bigots/etc

Forum List

Back