Watch As Two Plus Two Equals Four

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Translating politics into mathematics....adding political calculations.

1. The Democrat Party is premised on a nasty racism, a hatred of white folks, and has been for some time.

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]
Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]

This is the part of the OP that the software cut off...

2. "The New York Times’ newest editorial hire has a history of racist tweets against white people.

NYT announced on Wednesday that they hired Sarah Jeong .... Twitter users unearthed old tweets in which she expressed an extreme distaste for white people.

“Dumbass f**king white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants,” she tweeted in 2014.

Another tweet reads, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”
NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

3. And what happens when the two are added together?

"BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% — 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency"
BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% -- 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency

Seems the reality of what disgusting creatures the Democrats/Liberals are, is having quite an effect.

Last edited:
Yes, math is good. Most libstain blabbering ignores math.
nothing math.png

[QUOTE="PoliticalChic, post: 20

This is the part of the OP that the software cut off...

2. "The New York Times’ newest editorial hire has a history of racist tweets against white people.

NYT announced on Wednesday that they hired Sarah Jeong .... Twitter users unearthed old tweets in which she expressed an extreme distaste for white people.

“Dumbass f**king white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants,” she tweeted in 2014.

Another tweet reads, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”

3. And what happens when the two are added together?

"BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% — 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency"
BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% -- 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency

Seems the reality of what disgusting creatures the Democrats/Liberals are, is having quite an effect.

1. The Democrat Party is premised on a nasty racism, a hatred of white folks, and has been for some time.

Wait, you told me the Democrats are the party of the KKK. I'm confused. Do they just hate all skin color?

Easy peasy....

The Democrat Party is fueled by hatred....the object of which may change.

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

Enlightened, you dunce?

Liberals:
Misogynists
Rapists
Criminals
Law less
pedophiles
hypocrites

Just to name a few.

"White people need to shut up".

I haven't ever heard them applaud so loud. Certainly not in a Hillary rally.

This party is certainly just as racist as back when we freed their slaves. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Last edited:

Wait, you told me the Democrats are the party of the KKK. I'm confused. Do they just hate all skin color?

Easy peasy....

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

Enlightened, you dunce?

Oh, I see. I guess they should learn some tolerance from their right wing counterparts. :abgg2q.jpg:

This party is certainly just as racist as when we freed their slaves. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Come on, hating white people is NOT considered racism!

upload_2018-8-2_16-12-50.png

This party is certainly just as racist as when we freed their slaves. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Come on, hating white people is NOT considered racism!

View attachment 208167

Would you not post such offensive and triggering pictures here?

It's supposed to be family friendly for all.

- Thanks.

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Oh, I see. I guess they should learn some tolerance from their right wing counterparts. :abgg2q.jpg:

I already identified you as a dunce.....proving it was unnecessary.

But.....the Right is far less hate filled, and far far less violent than the Left.

1. "I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.
Barack Obama

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. ... “
Barack Obama

2.Whipped into a murderous frenzy by Obama and the Democrats, the result is ambush on the baseball field…

Bernie Sanders’ volunteer and advocate, James Hodgkinson opened fire on Republicans practicing for a softball game.

“…Hodgkinson, who was living in his vehicle, which was located in the parking lot of the YMCA on East Monroe Avenue, is believed to have exited his vehicle with two weapons, a 7.62mm caliber SKS rifle and a 9mm handgun, for which he had a holster on his person.

He approached the baseball fields where practice for a Congressional charity baseball game was taking place. Acting alone, Hodgkinson shot in the vicinity of the field where members of Congress and staffers were standing. Immediately adjacent to the field were two United States Capitol Police special agents who were detailed to a member of Congress and who engaged Hodgkinson. Alexandria Police Department officers responded to the scene of shots fired and also engaged Hodgkinson who, over police radio, was reported down at 7:14 a.m.” Law Enforcement Shares Findings of the Investigation into the June 14 Alexandria, Virginia Shooting

What could have inspired Hodgkinson to plan on killing Democrat political opponents?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. “Elaine Chao, Mitch McConnell Accosted by Immigration Protesters
They blared audio of crying children at Chao and McConnell and kept asking them why they separate families.

Chao reminded the protesters that McConnell is not the president and therefore is not separating the children.

Obviously upset, and who can blame her, she demanded the protesters leave her husband alone.

This is how I imagine McConnell’s face after seeing his amazing wife stick up for him like that. You go, girl!!”

Elaine Chao, Mitch McConnell Accosted by Immigration Protesters

4. If any need a lesson as to where this Democrat Liberal frenzy leads, I suggest a look at James Hodgkinson....and Jared Lee Loughner ....they get the message, loud and clear.

Hodgkinson, knew he had to assassinate as many Republicans as possible....

And these good Democrats.....
"In 2011 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. The pot smoking Loughner killed 6 and wounded 18 in another liberal shooting tragedy.
In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes went into a Colorado movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.
On 9/16/2013, another mentally ill liberal, Aaron Alexis, killed 12 innocents at the Navy Yard in Washington DC."
Guns Don't Kill People, Democrats Kill People

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

But.....the Right is far less hate filled, and far far less violent than the Left.

1. "I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.
Barack Obama

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. ... “
Barack Obama

2.Whipped into a murderous frenzy by Obama and the Democrats, the result is ambush on the baseball field…

Bernie Sanders’ volunteer and advocate, James Hodgkinson opened fire on Republicans practicing for a softball game.

“…Hodgkinson, who was living in his vehicle, which was located in the parking lot of the YMCA on East Monroe Avenue, is believed to have exited his vehicle with two weapons, a 7.62mm caliber SKS rifle and a 9mm handgun, for which he had a holster on his person.

He approached the baseball fields where practice for a Congressional charity baseball game was taking place. Acting alone, Hodgkinson shot in the vicinity of the field where members of Congress and staffers were standing. Immediately adjacent to the field were two United States Capitol Police special agents who were detailed to a member of Congress and who engaged Hodgkinson. Alexandria Police Department officers responded to the scene of shots fired and also engaged Hodgkinson who, over police radio, was reported down at 7:14 a.m.” Law Enforcement Shares Findings of the Investigation into the June 14 Alexandria, Virginia Shooting

What could have inspired Hodgkinson to plan on killing Democrat political opponents?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They blared audio of crying children at Chao and McConnell and kept asking them why they separate families.

Chao reminded the protesters that McConnell is not the president and therefore is not separating the children.

Obviously upset, and who can blame her, she demanded the protesters leave her husband alone.

This is how I imagine McConnell’s face after seeing his amazing wife stick up for him like that. You go, girl!!”

4. If any need a lesson as to where this Democrat Liberal frenzy leads, I suggest a look at James Hodgkinson....and Jared Lee Loughner ....they get the message, loud and clear.

"In 2011 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. The pot smoking Loughner killed 6 and wounded 18 in another liberal shooting tragedy.
In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes went into a Colorado movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.
On 9/16/2013, another mentally ill liberal, Aaron Alexis, killed 12 innocents at the Navy Yard in Washington DC."

Damn those liberal thugs and murderers! Conservatives just want peace! Well, after they've finished cleansing the world of faggots and Muslims.

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Barack Obama

Barack Obama

Damn those liberal thugs and murderers! Peace loving conservatives just want to set the world right. Well, after they've finished cleansing the world of faggots and Muslims.

I consider your lies, slurs and smears merely one more example of the sort of low-lives found on the Left.

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Barack Obama

Barack Obama

Damn those liberal thugs and murderers! Peace loving conservatives just want to set the world right. Well, after they've finished cleansing the world of faggots and Muslims.

I consider your lies, slurs and smears merely one more example of the sort of low-lives found on the Left.

You live in a world of absolutes which prevents you from seeing the big picture. You're not an intellectual; you're just one more brainwashed partisan hack.

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?

Barack Obama

Barack Obama

You live in a world of absolutes which prevents you from seeing the big picture. You're not an intellectual; you're just one more brainwashed partisan hack.

Simple enough to disprove your attempt to save face.....

I can always support my posts, as I did about.

You, a typical Liberals, are merely one of our best sources of Greenhouse Gases.

Barack Obama

Barack Obama

You, a typical Liberals, are merely one of our best sources of Greenhouse Gases.

I'm just mocking your absurdity. You should let me teach you how to type. English is probably your first and only language; you should be embarrassed by your inability to use it.

Easy peasy....

Enlightened, you dunce?
Absolute idiocy fueled only by your BS hate and character assassination propaganda machine...
The only one I know of....

Barack Obama

Barack Obama

I'm just mocking your absurdity. You should let me teach you how to type. English is probably your first and only language; you should be embarrassed by your inability to use it.

1. I document every post.....you can't.

2. English is my second language....and, an embarrassment that this lady is my home-town girl:

"The New York Times’ newest editorial hire has a history of racist tweets against white people.

....she turned into a Liberal.

Forum List

Back