The most dangerous countries in the world for 2020 revealed:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Interactive map shows Libya and Somalia are the riskiest but Nordic destinations are the safest

Interactive ā€˜Travel Risk Mapā€™ reveals which countries are riskiest for road safety, security and medical matters

Countries that have the highest health risks include Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Yemen and North Korea

The least safe when it comes to security are Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Iraq as well as parts of Nigeria

Places with biggest risk when it comes to road safety include Belize, Dominican Republic and Saudi Arabia

21059408-7690287-This_map_shows_which_countries_have_the_highest_and_lowest_secur-a-1_1574068506907.jpg

This is but one of the maps and something stands out to me ā€“ all that red directly to the south of the United States. But not once does the article mention those ā€œhigh security riskā€ areas in Mexico, or Central and South America. I guess it doesnā€™t bother the Brits. But, it sure as hell should bother us, our media, and especially our politicians.

More maps and information @ Most dangerous countries in the world for 2020 revealed: Somalia and Libya are the riskiest | Daily Mail Online

Antarctica isn't red, but if you go there you are all but certain to die.

Interactive map shows Libya and Somalia are the riskiest but Nordic destinations are the safest

Interactive ā€˜Travel Risk Mapā€™ reveals which countries are riskiest for road safety, security and medical matters

Countries that have the highest health risks include Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Yemen and North Korea

The least safe when it comes to security are Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Iraq as well as parts of Nigeria

Places with biggest risk when it comes to road safety include Belize, Dominican Republic and Saudi Arabia

21059408-7690287-This_map_shows_which_countries_have_the_highest_and_lowest_secur-a-1_1574068506907.jpg

This is but one of the maps and something stands out to me ā€“ all that red directly to the south of the United States. But not once does the article mention those ā€œhigh security riskā€ areas in Mexico, or Central and South America. I guess it doesnā€™t bother the Brits. But, it sure as hell should bother us, our media, and especially our politicians.

More maps and information @ Most dangerous countries in the world for 2020 revealed: Somalia and Libya are the riskiest | Daily Mail Online
what a shocker

Forum List

Back