REVEALED: Biden Campaign had Plan to Send Alternate Electors if Needed in 2020 – Now They Are Suing Republicans for Doing the Same

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
But, but, but! Felonies!. Illegal! Indict Trump! Indict conservatives!

And oh so very typical double standards by Democrats and the left, but I digress.

This week, far-left Democrat Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel charged 16 of the 2020 Trump electors with eight felonies each. Many of the Michigan Trump electors are retirees in the 70s and 80s.​
The charges against the Michigan electors include:​
  • Forgery
  • Election Law Forgery
  • Utterance
  • Conspiracy
The media has engaged in systemic journalistic malpractice by endlessly referring to the alternate electors as ‘fake’ electors, in order to make them seem guilty of innocent conduct.​
Now Mike Benz, Executive Director of the Foundation for Freedom Online, laid out the evidence on Twitter that the Biden team had planned to send their own slates of alternate electors in case they lost the election.​
The Biden plans were written and overseen by John Podesta. Podesta had a plan to ensure Biden won by sending an alternate slate of elections.
Screenshot-2023-07-22-at-11.44.38-AM-478x600.png
F1XpL96aEAEXRlr-600x313.jpeg

Right! its always been a political process where Congress has the final say on the electors... These people are trying to make it a criminal proceeding involving the DOJ, and again , they do it by changing the meaning of words. A lot of people on juries may not quite grasp this and be fooled into giving a guilty verdict.

The US has devolved into a dictatorship of who won the last election. Foreign countries can't trust us any more because our policies can change every 4 years. Didn't the framers of the Constitution warn us about the dangers of a two party system?

Last edited:

And oh so very typical double standards by Democrats and the left, but I digress.

This week, far-left Democrat Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel charged 16 of the 2020 Trump electors with eight felonies each. Many of the Michigan Trump electors are retirees in the 70s and 80s.​
  • Forgery
  • Election Law Forgery
  • Utterance
  • Conspiracy
The media has engaged in systemic journalistic malpractice by endlessly referring to the alternate electors as ‘fake’ electors, in order to make them seem guilty of innocent conduct.​
Now Mike Benz, Executive Director of the Foundation for Freedom Online, laid out the evidence on Twitter that the Biden team had planned to send their own slates of alternate electors in case they lost the election.​
The Biden plans were written and overseen by John Podesta. Podesta had a plan to ensure Biden won by sending an alternate slate of elections.

Dismissed.
Next?....:auiqs.jpg:

See Post:

• Forgery
  • Election Law Forgery
  • Utterance
  • Conspiracy

:itsok:

This might be the dumbest, most grossly misleading title for a topic I've ever seen. None of this is a thing that actually happened or was discussed in terms of implementation and actually reading the document would show that. They were fictional scenarios. This is from the first paragraph on the first page:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-22 7.46.16 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-22 7.46.16 PM.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 9

• Forgery
  • Election Law Forgery
  • Utterance
  • Conspiracy

The Gateway Pundit strikes again

Debunk them!
No need. This was an article put together by an alt-right source (TIP). Don't be fooled by the whole "bi-partisan" misdirection in the Executive Summary. This was anything but.
Just look at the titles of the appendices and you'll have your answer.
Another pile of shit from the mind of Jack Hoft. :)

No need. This was an article put together by an alt-right source (TIP).

An article that also posted the original fucking documents that prove it's true.

Do evidence, facts, objective truth matter to you Leftist assholes?

No, of course not.

You'll burn down the country if it means there's a chance Trump won't get another opportunity to improve things for the rank and file.

You're scum.

Pure and simple.

An article that also posted the original fucking documents that prove it's true.

Do evidence, facts, objective truth matter to you Leftist assholes?

No, of course not.

You'll burn down the country if it means there's a chance Trump won't get another opportunity to improve things for the rank and file.

You're scum.

Pure and simple.
Except..it doesn't shit for brains.

Time to accept reality. Your time is at an end. Accept it with grace and dignity.

Really?..What is it, that you love eternally about this man? :)

Except..it doesn't shit for brains.

Time to accept reality. Your time is at an end. Accept it with grace and dignity.

I just turned 45 and voted Democrat til 2020.

And your post didn't contain that crucial element that drives political message boards....now what is that?

Oh yeah:

An argument.

Well with such a meticulously detailed counter argument full of facts and figures, how could I not acquiesce to your view of things?

Fuckin' idiot.
Hey retard. Your linked "article"..isn't an article. It was published three months before the 2020 election.
Same bullshit that Trump was telegraphing six months before his sorry ass LOST in November. :)

Suck it.

Hey retard. Your linked "article"..isn't an article. It was published three months before the 2020 election.
Same bullshit that Trump was telegraphing six months before his sorry ass LOST in November. :)

Suck it.

Hey dumbfuck:

The moment an article was published does not affect its inherent veracity or lack thereof. Time, and contemporaneousness, does not alter the truth. If anything, it highlights it.

And what else?

I didn't post the article you fuckin' nimrod.

But good job.

So embarrassing.

Hey dumbfuck:

The moment an article was published does not affect its inherent veracity or lack thereof. Time, and contemporaneousness, does not alter the truth. If anything, it highlights it.

And what else?

I didn't post the article you fuckin' nimrod.

But good job.

So embarrassing.
Yeah..but you're playing the article up...It's a real greaseball thing. Nothing you can do about it but parrot it as truth. Even though it's false.
It is conjecture...published three months before the 2020 election.

Yeah..but you're playing the article up...It's a real greaseball thing. Nothing you can do about it but parrot it as truth. Even though it's false.
It is conjecture...published three months before the 2020 election.

Honest question: Why do you bother posting?

All you do is basically say: "I am correct and you are wrong because I am correct and you are a Nazi".

Then we show you evidence.

And your response is: "I am correct and you are wrong because I am correct and you are a Nazi".

It's not only transparently retarded, it's also fucking boring.

Forum List

Back