REVEALED: Biden Campaign had Plan to Send Alternate Electors if Needed in 2020 – Now They Are Suing Republicans for Doing the Same

You fucking moron, it's right there in front of you in black and white. Damn you people are stupid.

Then show me. Quote it. I've already shown the part where this was just a group theorycrafting worst-case scenarios in order to come up with solutions to ensure a smooth election/posy-election period and potential transfer of power. I even gave the page number to look at to find the group's recommendations to ensure this. Nowhere does it recommend that Biden send fake electors.

Then show me. Quote it. I've already shown the part where this was just a group theorycrafting worst-case scenarios in order to come up with solutions to ensure a smooth election/posy-election period and potential transfer of power. I even gave the page number to look at to find the group's recommendations to ensure this. Nowhere does it recommend that Biden send fake electors.
Sigh. You just don't get it. What to do with you. Can't beat it into you, can't shoot you... :dunno:

Why in the world would you think the leftards would need a worst case scenario? Why?

What's the worst case? Trump wins.

Do you think the leftards would NOT have implemented one of their "worst case scenarios" if Trump had won?

Sigh. You just don't get it. What to do with you. Can't beat it into you, can't shoot you... :dunno:

Why in the world would you think the leftards would need a worst case scenario? Why?

Do you think the leftards would NOT have implemented one of their "worst case scenarios" if Trump had won?

So we're still back to... Democrats are GUILTY for something they DIDN'T do; but Republicans are NOT GUILTY for something they DID do.

That about sum up your position?

Translation: "I don't have jack shit to refute the factual things you say, so I'll just lament the fact that I can't inflict violence on you for daring to say something true that I refuse to believe."

The entire document (put together by a bi-partisan team) is there for you to read. Your choice to remain ignorant is just that- a choice. You can interact with reality or you can stay in your bubble.

Translation: "I don't have jack shit to refute the factual things you say, so I'll just lament the fact that I can't inflict violence on you for daring to say something true that I refuse to believe."

The entire document (put together by a bi-partisan team) is there for you to read. Your choice to remain ignorant is just that- a choice. You can interact with reality or you can stay in your bubble.
Your propaganda isn't working.

You were busted red handed.

It's fun watching you try to squirm out of it.

This is only the first on a very LONG series of red handed busts to come.

Right now people should focus on the fact that Biden the Liar in Chief was forced to change his messaging about his son Hunter.

The Liar in Chief tried to distance himself from his son, even as it was proven they had a very cozy real time business relationship.

Democrats are liars. Their leadership are psychopaths and the rest are lemmings.

This country can't afford cabinet officials stealing other peoples' luggage.

Right now people should focus on the fact that Biden the Liar in Chief was forced to change his messaging about his son Hunter.

The Liar in Chief tried to distance himself from his son, even as it was proven they had a very cozy real time business relationship.

Democrats are liars. Their leadership are psychopaths and the rest are lemmings.

You busted me red-handed, huh? Ok. Show me proof that I was wrong. Not just "all Democrats are liars, lol". I mean show me something that supports your claim about the TIP document.

You busted me red-handed, huh? Ok. Show me proof that I was wrong. Not just "all Democrats are liars, lol". I mean show me something that supports your claim about the TIP document.
I didn't make any claims, only you did that.

The existence of the document is sufficient.

Sure you did. I said that the moves made in the scenarios they gamed out were not indicative of anything being suggested in reality:

I've shown where the document clearly indicates that this is a study of different scenarios to find out what the worst possible outcomes are in each with zero evidence that any of these things should be implemented by either campaign. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

You disagreed and said that its' mere existence is enough to show that they were considering it:

Lefties are all about LARPing. The point being, it wouldn't be there if they weren't thinking about it.

That's a claim. You then doubled down on it, saying your evidence was in the document itself:

You fucking moron, it's right there in front of you in black and white. Damn you people are stupid.

Then you said you caught me in a lie:

In order to show that I am lying, you need evidence to refute what I am saying. I asked for that proof:

Your response:

The existence of the document is sufficient.

Given that the document supports my claim and you say the existence of the document is sufficient, I accept your admission of being ignorant and so very, very wrong.

Sure you did. I said that the moves made in the scenarios they gamed out were not indicative of anything being suggested in reality:

You disagreed and said that its' mere existence is enough to show that they were considering it:

That's a claim. You then doubled down on it, saying your evidence was in the document itself:

Then you said you caught me in a lie:

In order to show that I am lying, you need evidence to refute what I am saying. I asked for that proof:

Your response:

Given that the document supports my claim and you say the existence of the document is sufficient, I accept your admission of being ignorant and so very, very wrong.

lol

You're insane. :p

You're being the perfect Stalinist piglet, declaring yourself the winner and patting yourself on the back.

I on the other hand, let my words speak for themselves, and people can see whatever they see.

It's fun watching demtard attack dogs operating from a defensive position. They're not used to it, don't know how to behave

lol

You're insane. :p

You're being the perfect Stalinist piglet, declaring yourself the winner and patting yourself on the back.

I on the other hand, let my words speak for themselves, and people can see whatever they see.

It's fun watching demtard attack dogs operating from a defensive position. They're not used to it, don't know how to behave

Aww, how cute. Spoken like a truly pathetic loser.

Spoken like a truly weaselish Stalinist piglet.

Weasels are not cute. They're fucking dangerous. Nasty little things.

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Forum List

Back