REVEALED: Biden Campaign had Plan to Send Alternate Electors if Needed in 2020 – Now They Are Suing Republicans for Doing the Same

An article that also posted the original fucking documents that prove it's true.

Do evidence, facts, objective truth matter to you Leftist assholes?

No, of course not.

You'll burn down the country if it means there's a chance Trump won't get another opportunity to improve things for the rank and file.

You're scum.

Pure and simple.

The original documents don't say what the article says. The documents clearly spell out that the group was gaming scenarios to find the worst possible outcomes, not making plans for any one campaign. The article doesn't mention any of this in the hopes that people will not bother to read the document, electing instead to take the article and selected quotes at face value. All you have to do to see the GP article for the bullshit that it is is to read the opening of the linked document for yourself. That's the evidence. That's what is factual. That's the truth.

The original documents don't say what the article says. The documents clearly spell out that the group was gaming scenarios to find the worst possible outcomes

No, it shows the group was gaming scenarios to find the worst possible outcomes, and then come up with strategic contingencies to address said outcomes.

Fixed that for you.

No, it shows the group was gaming scenarios to find the worst possible outcomes, and then come up with strategic contingencies to address said outcomes.

Fixed that for you.

The parts being highlighted about the Biden campaign sending alternate electors were part of the game being played and had nothing to do with any contingency to rely on in reality. That's plainly obvious.

In fact, of the five "recommendations to avoid a crisis", starting on page 11, exactly zero of them involve Biden sending slates of fake electors.

lol

And we're supposed to take your word for it?

You're the arbiter of truth?

lmao :p

No. I don't want anyone to ever just take my word for something if I am not supporting it with evidence. I want you to read the linked document in the first post and see for yourself what I am saying is accurate.

But, but, but! Felonies!. Illegal! Indict Trump! Indict conservatives!

And oh so very typical double standards by Democrats and the left, but I digress.

This week, far-left Democrat Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel charged 16 of the 2020 Trump electors with eight felonies each. Many of the Michigan Trump electors are retirees in the 70s and 80s.​
The charges against the Michigan electors include:​
  • Forgery
  • Election Law Forgery
  • Utterance
  • Conspiracy
The media has engaged in systemic journalistic malpractice by endlessly referring to the alternate electors as ‘fake’ electors, in order to make them seem guilty of innocent conduct.​
Now Mike Benz, Executive Director of the Foundation for Freedom Online, laid out the evidence on Twitter that the Biden team had planned to send their own slates of alternate electors in case they lost the election.​
The Biden plans were written and overseen by John Podesta. Podesta had a plan to ensure Biden won by sending an alternate slate of elections.
Screenshot-2023-07-22-at-11.44.38-AM-478x600.png
F1XpL96aEAEXRlr-600x313.jpeg

You idiot. That's not what actually happened. It's what TIP considered might happen...

In June 2020, TIP organized four scenario exercises to identify risks to the rule of law or to the integrity of the democratic process in the period between Election Day (November 3, 2020) and Inauguration Day (January 20, 2021), with an eye toward mitigation and/or prevention of worst-case outcomes.

No. I don't want anyone to ever just take my word for something if I am not supporting it with evidence. I want you to read the linked document in the first post and see for yourself what I am saying is accurate.
How about, Podesta is an evil fuck and his name appears on EVERY Democrat dirty trick

How about, Podesta is an evil fuck and his name appears on EVERY Democrat dirty trick

I've shown where the document clearly indicates that this is a study of different scenarios to find out what the worst possible outcomes are in each with zero evidence that any of these things should be implemented by either campaign. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

I've shown where the document clearly indicates that this is a study of different scenarios to find out what the worst possible outcomes are in each with zero evidence that any of these things should be implemented by either campaign. Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
Lefties are all about LARPing. The point being, it wouldn't be there if they weren't thinking about it.

The parts being highlighted about the Biden campaign sending alternate electors were part of the game being played and had nothing to do with any contingency to rely on in reality. That's plainly obvious.

Just like with war games, the "game" was a contingency based on reality.

Otherwise it wouldn't exist to begin with.

Seems you like to play games too, huh?

Lefties are all about LARPing. The point being, it wouldn't be there if they weren't thinking about it.

LOL

But you said they did do it. Now you confess they didn't.

But guess who did...?

Trump.

Just like with war games, the "game" was a contingency based on reality.

Yes. The group took potential real-life situations and then worked to figure out the worst possible steps both campaigns/parties could take in order to figure out how to prevent them.

Otherwise it wouldn't exist to begin with.

Sure. The potential scenarios were real (a clear win for either candidate, a narrow win for Biden, or results unknown by the end of election night).

Seems you like to play games too, huh?

Sometimes. One game I like to play is to present facts and evidence for all to see. You should try it.

Forum List

Back