Update: Most Dangerous Cities in the World 2023............................................guess where they all are?

If they don't like it, THEY need to CHANGE it.

If 50,000 of them can ransack our border and ILLEGALLY invade OUR country.............then WHY can't that same 50,000 RANSACK THEIR CAPITOL AND KILL THE POLITICIANS????

They could, but they know they have the complete cooperation of an entire political party in the U.S. that is leading the way for their invasion

That's what your doing when you don't demand repubs in the house introduce a bill to address amnesty laws...after the anti inflation bill of course.
How would amnesty laws change the fact that with the end of Title 42 we are going to be seeing a flood of humanity at the tune of 400,000 EVERY GODDAMNED MONTH, thanks to the stupid mother fucking senile old fuck that's currently in the WH?

They are all massing on our southern border as we speak!!!

See a common denominator here?

The world's 50 most dangerous cities are located in 11 countries: Brazil, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Africa

The ten most dangerous cities in the world, and their murder rates, are:

1. Los Cabos, Mexico (111.3 deaths per 100,000)
  2. Caracas, Venezuela (111.2 deaths per 100,000)
  3. Acapulco, Mexico (107.0 deaths per 100,000)
  4. Natal, Brazil (102.6 deaths per 100,000)
  5. Tijuana, Mexico (100.8 deaths per 100,000)
  6. La Paz, Mexico (84.8 deaths per 100,000)
  7. Fortaleza, Brazil (83.5 deaths per 100,000)
  8. Ciudad Victoria, Mexico (83.3 deaths per 100,000)
  9. Ciudad Guyana, Venezuela (80.3 deaths per 100,000)
  10. Belem, Brazil (71.4 deaths per 100,000)

They are the new source of democrat party voters....

I have to ask black Americans...once the democrats fill the democrat party controlled cities with illegal alien voters from across the southern border....how much influence do you think you will then have with the democrat party?

You have sold your souls to the democrats, they have murdered your children with their policies, and now they are done with you.....

They are the new source of democrat party voters....

I have to ask black Americans...once the democrats fill the democrat party controlled cities with illegal alien voters from across the southern border....how much influence do you think you will then have with the democrat party?

You have sold your souls to the democrats, they have murdered your children with their policies, and now they are done with you.....
Typical racist Republicans trying to pit Blacks against Hispanics while they shelter the wealthy

Calif. man accused of selling 65 lbs. of meth, 80,000 fentanyl pills to agents in Oregon

Oh, what a shock, look at the name.

A California man is facing federal drug trafficking charges after he was caught selling 80,000 fentanyl pills and 66 pounds of meth to undercover agents in Oregon. Oscar Manuel Rosas Gaona, 20, was charged with conspiring to possess and possessing with intent to distribute fentanyl and methamphetamine, the U.S. Attorney’s Office – District of Oregon said.

How would amnesty laws change the fact that with the end of Title 42 we are going to be seeing a flood of humanity at the tune of 400,000 EVERY GODDAMNED MONTH, thanks to the stupid mother fucking senile old fuck that's currently in the WH?
Because then people couldn't cross the border and claim amnesty and turn wait in line for months.

Are you actually saying you are fine with how amnesty laws are right now?

Because then people couldn't cross the border and claim amnesty and turn wait in line for months.

Are you actually saying you are fine with how amnesty laws are right now?

You can really trace this back to the 90's. I remember reading an article, and in the piece, a border agent was saying how they more and more were coming across 'migrants' who were seeking asylum instead of simply wanting to enter the U.S. for work.
The word had gotten out and had spread, that if you claim asylum, the U.S. will have to accept you until your claim is investigated.

I agree we need to change the laws, but I don't believe it would slow the flood of those coming in.

People on phony disability vacation to Mexico. Taxpayers can't get tome off or save enough to get to Lake of Ozarks.

Spell check is yer friend. I live by the Elk River I don't much care for lakes they tend to get nasty in the summer and have high fecal counts. The Lake of the Ozarks is a long drive away I am closer to the Lake of the Cherokees and Three Rivers wildlife conservation... in Okiehoma, beaver Lake is in NW Arkansas....I started going to Mexico in 1978 and found out is is one Hell of a party place....

You can really trace this back to the 90's. I remember reading an article, and in the piece, a border agent was saying how they more and more were coming across 'migrants' who were seeking asylum instead of simply wanting to enter the U.S. for work.
The word had gotten out and had spread, that if you claim asylum, the U.S. will have to accept you until your claim is investigated.

I agree we need to change the laws, but I don't believe it would slow the flood of those coming in.
Entering for work is another problem in and of itself considering that about 50 percent of illegals in America today are here as a result of people overstaying their visas.

That's definitely a system that needs to be overhauled...yet nobody does it. I have to think that AG, processing, construction etc Lobbyists are at least partially behind that.

I have never looked into data concerning amnesty laws and their effect but I would think being legally obligated to grant asylum and wait for the courts while they run around America isn't a great thing.

Forum List

Back