The moon landings were a HOAX

Do you perceive everything you see on TV and in Movies to be truth and reality? Ya know, they don't call it the 'Idiot Box' for nothin.
So you think that news and journalism is fake because it appears on TV?

Most of it is. Journalists work for the Government/Corporate Media Complex. Most if not all of the mass media is owned by only a handful of large corporations. Most of what you see is scripted fiction. I wouldn't even call them 'Journalists' anymore. They're just actors and actresses performing their roles in the show.
:cuckoo:

Fascinating. If you think TV news is fake, where do you think factual news comes from?

I don't really have an answer to that question. But don't kid yourself, just about everything you see in TV 'News' especially, is carefully scripted pre-approved Government/Coporate Media propaganda.
Scripted ... sexed up ... sure.

But factual.

:lmao:

So you think that news and journalism is fake because it appears on TV?

Most of it is. Journalists work for the Government/Corporate Media Complex. Most if not all of the mass media is owned by only a handful of large corporations. Most of what you see is scripted fiction. I wouldn't even call them 'Journalists' anymore. They're just actors and actresses performing their roles in the show.
:cuckoo:

Fascinating. If you think TV news is fake, where do you think factual news comes from?

I don't really have an answer to that question. But don't kid yourself, just about everything you see in TV 'News' especially, is carefully scripted pre-approved Government/Coporate Media propaganda.
Scripted ... sexed up ... sure.

But factual.

:lmao:
Your inability to refute my observation is noted. :thup:

allow me to have this argument for everyone;

normal human; America landed men on the moon.
moonbat; nuhuh
normal human; we have pics, recording, interviews, rocks, dust, and a plate that was set on the moon, by men, that we can hit with a laser to tell how far away the moon is.
moonbat; nuhuh

We've been to the moon. There's reasonable doubt that the first landing was staged for propaganda purposes.

Not up to me to disprove a negative, disprove bigfoot or the Great pumpkin. We got moon rocks. Disprove THAT, all the people in NASA . Nobody that ever worked for them discounts the facts. I am amazed at why we get stupid threads like THIS, though. WHY?

What about this?

"I confess that in 1901, I said to my brother Orville that man would not fly for fifty years… . Ever since, I have distrusted myself and avoided all predictions.

— Wilbur Wright, in a speech to the Aero Club of France, 5 November 1908."

Yes, I know.

But in this case the argument was rather solid and calculated.

But anyway, taken together with all the other things, like fake moonrocks,
Van Allen Radiation,"c' on stones (props), and now this.

The list goes on and on and on.

Spot on! I ansolutely agree on this!

Not up to me to disprove a negative, disprove bigfoot or the Great pumpkin. We got moon rocks. Disprove THAT, all the people in NASA . Nobody that ever worked for them discounts the facts. I am amazed at why we get stupid threads like THIS, though. WHY?

NASA?

Do you know the real origins of Nasa?

And you know what NASA means, right?

NASA=Never A Straight Answer.

They just lie all the time. e.g. they airbrush things out.

Very simple. try some alternative media on the internet.
They are not ALL good. Some are government sponsored.

But you will absolutely find MORE truth in the alternative media then
in mainstream media, which are under control of the secret agencies.
(Cia and what have you. A lot of people from the CIA work at the news-channels.)

You ignored the last video I posted... let's see if you'll address this one...

Ok then. Now WHY is this evidence.

It doesn't show a thing and could be made on diferent places on earth.

So?
If that's what you think, then you obviously did not watch the video. Due to gravitational differences between the Earth and the the moon, nowhere on earth does dust fall in the pattern that was falling from the lunar rover in that video.

O yes, I did and it is very easy to replicate on earth.
But you have to adjust the speed etc

It is very simple indeed.

Seeing isn't always believing. Especially when it comes to TV.

Special effects weren't very good in 1969. We see the CGI done today and if gives the impression that you could fake stuff. Couldn't be done then. Prior to green screen, EVERYTHING was cheesy and fake looking. Even after it, it took a decade for effects to get really good.

We lacked the technology to fake the moon landing in 1969, sorry wackos, it couldn't be done.

Yawnnn

Alwasy the same old one. Where is the creativity?!

I take it you have never seen "2001 a space odyssee"

Most people back then were flabbergasted by the technology.

and the impressive cinematography.

And the , alleged, moonlanding filns were worse then that movie!

For goodness sake it was even recorded from a tv-screen

Btw 2001" was made by the same moviemaker who has helped staging the moonlandings, Stanley Kubrick.
I like how you pretend I didn't provide you a link to a website which described many of the technical flaws in 2001: A Space Odyssey. Very clever.

Even being among the best graphical features of its time, it could not make up for the lack of technology that did not exist at the time. The movie was still plagued with scientific and graphical discrepancies.

lol

Even 2001 is better then the garbage"from the moon"

How about the
“micrometeors” that travel at speeds of 20,000 mph without any atmosphere?!

They dodge them, right?! lol

Oh it is soooo ridiculous to think we have put men on the moon.

How about the

Uh oh...micro-knowledge!!!

How about the

Uh oh...micro-knowledge!!!

That is not an argument,. just an ad hominem.

Anyway, tell me if they dodged them or what?

The whole thing about being on the moon is soooooo hilarious once you start looking into it.

allow me to have this argument for everyone;

normal human; America landed men on the moon.
moonbat; nuhuh
normal human; we have pics, recording, interviews, rocks, dust, and a plate that was set on the moon, by men, that we can hit with a laser to tell how far away the moon is.
moonbat; nuhuh

We've been to the moon. There's reasonable doubt that the first landing was staged for propaganda purposes.
I have reason to doubt you are a person.

in the vastness of reasonable doubt, everyone that posts here could be a robot

What about this?

"I confess that in 1901, I said to my brother Orville that man would not fly for fifty years… . Ever since, I have distrusted myself and avoided all predictions.

— Wilbur Wright, in a speech to the Aero Club of France, 5 November 1908."

Yes, I know.

But in this case the argument was rather solid and calculated.

But anyway, taken together with all the other things, like fake moonrocks,
Van Allen Radiation,"c' on stones (props), and now this.

The list goes on and on and on.
The c stone is a fraud. A hoaxster like you photoshopped it in where it didn't exist in the original photo.

Charles-Duke-Stands-Near-The-Rover-NASA-BGO.jpg

Dayam, you're gullible. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back