The moon landings were a HOAX

allow me to have this argument for everyone;

normal human; America landed men on the moon.
moonbat; nuhuh
normal human; we have pics, recording, interviews, rocks, dust, and a plate that was set on the moon, by men, that we can hit with a laser to tell how far away the moon is.
moonbat; nuhuh

We've been to the moon. There's reasonable doubt that the first landing was staged for propaganda purposes.
We can go back up there and find the footprints from the first astronauts.

who can go back how?
We can, for one. Any nation that can afford the cost can, for another. So, what evidence are you willing to accept?

How about the
“micrometeors” that travel at speeds of 20,000 mph without any atmosphere?!

They dodge them, right?! lol

Oh it is soooo ridiculous to think we have put men on the moon.
Uh oh...micro-knowledge!!!

That is not an argument,. just an ad hominem.

Anyway, tell me if they dodged them or what?

The whole thing about being on the moon is soooooo hilarious once you start looking into it.
No, you've picked up a little bit of information about micrometeors and extrapolated it to confirm your argument.
NO ad hominem.

moonbat; nuhuh
normal human; we have pics, recording, interviews, rocks, dust, and a plate that was set on the moon, by men, that we can hit with a laser to tell how far away the moon is.
moonbat; nuhuh

We've been to the moon. There's reasonable doubt that the first landing was staged for propaganda purposes.
I have reason to doubt you are a person.

in the vastness of reasonable doubt, everyone that posts here could be a robot

You're free to have that belief; though, I'd have to qualify you as stupid to have that belief.

moonbat; nuhuh
moonbat; nuhuh

We can go back up there and find the footprints from the first astronauts.

From after "the first landing."

We can, for one. Any nation that can afford the cost can, for another. So, what evidence are you willing to accept?

We can, because we can??????????

Riggghttt. There is that circular reasoning again.
No, we can because we've already done it several times. We just need to have a good reason to spend the money. Now, answer the question. What specific evidence would you accept that would make you admit we landed on the moon? Since you won't, it's painfully obvious that you won't accept any evidence of any kind because you're too emotionally attached to your belief.

Last edited:
If they altered the speed of the video, it would have also altered the speed of the lunar rover. :eusa_doh:

EXACTLY! Now, think a little more! lol
The more I think about it, the more I realize just how fucked in the head you really are.

The speed of the rover does not appear to be altered.

Sadly, this really is the best deflection you can muster in light of the evidence which destroys your hallucinations.

And again, it's not just the speed at which the dust settles; but the pattern as well.

Unreproducible on Earth.

\
You've been shown some of the technical flaws in 2001. You have yet to show any such flaws in the moon landing videos.

Duh? You are very very funny! Just LOOK at them.

The worst and most amateurish movies I have ever seen!
Do you really think your critique of their quality matters? There are no scientific flaws to be found. That's what matters.

Unlike 2001: A Space Odyssey.

But factual.

Nope, but you are programmed to believe it is!
I'll ask you the same question I asked the other poster... maybe I'll have better luck extracting an answer from you.

If you believe the news is not factual, where do you get your factual news from?

Some believe Stanley Kubrick was involved with the 'Moon Landing' filming. But if not him, there were many others in Hollywood that could have been drafted by the Government to take part.

Keep in mind, it was the Cold War. National pride and security was on the line. The Russians had already beaten us into space. The U.S. couldn't afford to fail.
So according to you, the U.S. risked being the laughing stock of the world by faking it when they possessed the ability to actually do it.

<smh>

Not to mention, the technology to film it with such scientific accuracy didn't exist yet. Even Kubrick's film was riddled with such flaws. They were inescapable in Hollywood at the time

So according to you, the U.S. risked being the laughing stock of the world by faking it when they possessed the ability to actually do it.

Doing it really would be prone to more danger, and mistakes.
Doing it all on earth gives much greater control.

So, to fake it is way to control the thing better,

cola bottles on the moon,c's on props,fake moon rocks,
films that can't stand the temp difference and on and on it goes.

So, people who believe, agains all odds, that we have send men to the moon,,,,

Ah well, just planting seeds you know. ;)

More nonsense and still no evidence.

Regardless, the moon dust kicked up from the lunar rover proved we were there. Your lame excuse of nuh-uh just wasn't enough to refute it. Imagine that? :dunno:

Regardless, the moon dust kicked up from the lunar rover proved we were there. Your lame excuse of nuh-uh just wasn't enough to refute it. Imagine that? :dunno:

Well, it really seems like you don't want to know or understand we have never been to the moon.

regardless? lol

Good one, lit it ( in Monthy Python style!) lol

Well, it really seems like you don't want to know or understand we have never been to the moon.

regardless? lol

Good one, lit it ( in Monthy Python style!) lol
You can keep denying it, but I showed you evidence we were there. Denying it doesn't mean we didn't -- it only means you're allergic to reality.
thumbsup.gif

So specifically what evidence would you accept that proves man walked on the moon?

So specifically what evidence would you accept that proves man walked on the moon?

Telescope pictures in which it is cleary to see they have been on the moon.

There is a Hubble Telescope , they can track cars by satellite and see
the licence plate, Hell, they can even see the phonenumbers you type in in your dumbphone.

Bit odd they can't do that with the moonlandings.

UNLESS, the whole thing is fake, then it makes perfect sense.

Telescope pictures in which it is cleary to see they have been on the moon.

There is a Hubble Telescope , they can track cars by satellite and see
the licence plate, Hell, they can even see the phonenumbers you type in in your dumbphone.

Bit odd they can't do that with the moonlandings.

UNLESS, the whole thing is fake, then it makes perfect sense.
You've seen photographs taken from orbit that show tracks and debris left on the moon and you rejected them so you've already contradicted yourself. Try again. See, this is why you have refused to give specific details about the evidence you would accept, because you were afraid it would be presented to you and you would have to change your beliefs. Well, you set a standard and it's been met. Now it's up to you. Are you going to admit you were wrong or are you going to double down on stupid? My money is on the latter.

Hint, here's why you don't see the same level of detail in lunar photographs from satellites that you do of earth. The satellites are in orbit about 100 miles above the earth's surface. The moon is 238,000 miles away.

But factual.

Nope, but you are programmed to believe it is!
I'll ask you the same question I asked the other poster... maybe I'll have better luck extracting an answer from you.

If you believe the news is not factual, where do you get your factual news from?

Some believe Stanley Kubrick was involved with the 'Moon Landing' filming. But if not him, there were many others in Hollywood that could have been drafted by the Government to take part.

Keep in mind, it was the Cold War. National pride and security was on the line. The Russians had already beaten us into space. The U.S. couldn't afford to fail.

<smh>

Not to mention, the technology to film it with such scientific accuracy didn't exist yet. Even Kubrick's film was riddled with such flaws. They were inescapable in Hollywood at the time

Most people believe everything they see on TV. It was even more true back then. Most Americans grew up believing everything their Government/Media told them. They were susceptible to all sorts of Government trickery. Americans were only just beginning to question their Government and Media at that time.

And the Government/CIA does have operatives working in the Media/Hollywood to this day. Much of what you see in the MSM, especially News Media, is CIA-fed Psyops (Psychological Operations) information. Your Government lies. It does it 24/7-365.

Last edited:
You've seen photographs taken from orbit that show tracks and debris left on the moon and you rejected them so you've already contradicted yourself. .

No, I didn't at all. I have seen photographs, yes true, but no tracks and no debris. waaayyyy toooo small to really see.
But if you want to see in it something that isn't there, be my guest
It is just your belief your projecting into a ridiculous picture.

Forum List

Back