The moon landings were a HOAX

You ignored the last video I posted... let's see if you'll address this one...

Ok then. Now WHY is this evidence.

It doesn't show a thing and could be made on diferent places on earth.

So?
If that's what you think, then you obviously did not watch the video. Due to gravitational differences between the Earth and the the moon, nowhere on earth does dust fall in the pattern that was falling from the lunar rover in that video.

O yes, I did and it is very easy to replicate on earth.
But you have to adjust the speed etc

It is very simple indeed.
Great. :eusa_doh: stupid wrapped in desperation.

If they altered the speed of the video, it would have also altered the speed of the lunar rover. :eusa_doh:

Even worse for your hysterics, it's not just that the speed of which the dust settled, but also the angle. The dust floated in a manner not seen anywhere on Earth due to gravitational differences.

Seeing isn't always believing. Especially when it comes to TV.

Special effects weren't very good in 1969. We see the CGI done today and if gives the impression that you could fake stuff. Couldn't be done then. Prior to green screen, EVERYTHING was cheesy and fake looking. Even after it, it took a decade for effects to get really good.

We lacked the technology to fake the moon landing in 1969, sorry wackos, it couldn't be done.

Yawnnn

Alwasy the same old one. Where is the creativity?!

I take it you have never seen "2001 a space odyssee"

Most people back then were flabbergasted by the technology.

and the impressive cinematography.

And the , alleged, moonlanding filns were worse then that movie!

For goodness sake it was even recorded from a tv-screen

Btw 2001" was made by the same moviemaker who has helped staging the moonlandings, Stanley Kubrick.
I like how you pretend I didn't provide you a link to a website which described many of the technical flaws in 2001: A Space Odyssey. Very clever.

Even being among the best graphical features of its time, it could not make up for the lack of technology that did not exist at the time. The movie was still plagued with scientific and graphical discrepancies.

lol

Even 2001 is better then the garbage"from the moon"
You've been shown some of the technical flaws in 2001. You have yet to show any such flaws in the moon landing videos.

\
You've been shown some of the technical flaws in 2001. You have yet to show any such flaws in the moon landing videos.

Duh? You are very very funny! Just LOOK at them.

The worst and most amateurish movies I have ever seen!

Thirteen families have convinced the entire world, including the US government that believed that they funded the project, that the moon landings never happened?

Sounds plausible I suppose.

duh? what do you mean? That 'they' say the moon landings never happened??? what?

I mean, you agree on my thesis ior what?
Typo on my part.

Your thesis that thirteen families have convinced the world that there were moon landings?
They even managed to convince the US government that funded the 'landings'?
They even managed to convince the thousands of engineers, scientists, administrators, rocket windshield cleaners, launchpad sweepers, etc that worked for NASA at the time that they had been working on and successfully carried out missions to the moon?

You're well on the way to convincing me.

it seems you have never studied how the gobal conspiracy works.

It doesn't work one bit you think it does.

IF it would work the way you wrote I agreed with you.

But that very simple is not the way it works.
Maybe not, but you'd still have to convince all the peopIe that were involved that they had worked on a moon landing wouldn't you?
I find it amazing that the conspiracies are always so absolutely secret that even the people involved in them are totally clueless, yet the conspiracy believers know all about them. Interesting how that happens.

[
But, the effect of the Manhattan Project was bombs on Japan.
This wasn't hidden.

The effect of the space program was fake moonlandings but they pretend they did happen?
I don't follow your analogy between the two.

Yes, The Manhattan project was hidden for years.

The analogy is that two very gigantic projects were being hidden
for very long.

You said that can't be done, the Manhattan project and the
Soviet N-1 program proves otherwise.
Yet we know about the Manhattan project and the N-1 program.

[
But, the effect of the Manhattan Project was bombs on Japan.
This wasn't hidden.

The effect of the space program was fake moonlandings but they pretend they did happen?
I don't follow your analogy between the two.

Yes, The Manhattan project was hidden for years.

The analogy is that two very gigantic projects were being hidden
for very long.

You said that can't be done, the Manhattan project and the
Soviet N-1 program proves otherwise.
The country was on a war footing so secrecy was everywhere and accepted.
The secrecy was about what the project was for, not an elaborate deception.
It lasted a few years and then the result was plain for all to see...including those that worked on it.
The charade was over.

The moon-landings deception continues after decades in an open society and the end result is that the perpetrators are convincing everyone that something happened when it didn't.

There's very little similarity between the two.
And there's no good reason to spend the billions of dollars and go through the elaborate charade for nothing.

allow me to have this argument for everyone;

normal human; America landed men on the moon.
moonbat; nuhuh
normal human; we have pics, recording, interviews, rocks, dust, and a plate that was set on the moon, by men, that we can hit with a laser to tell how far away the moon is.
moonbat; nuhuh

We've been to the moon. There's reasonable doubt that the first landing was staged for propaganda purposes.
We can go back up there and find the footprints from the first astronauts.

How about the
“micrometeors” that travel at speeds of 20,000 mph without any atmosphere?!

They dodge them, right?! lol

Oh it is soooo ridiculous to think we have put men on the moon.
What about them? You do realize, don't you, that there is a LOT of empty space up there and it is extremely unlikely that a lunar mission would encounter one?

\

You never answered. What specific evidence would you accept that would make you agree man landed on the moon? If you can't/won't answer, you've closed your mind and won't believe it, no matter what. Even if you stood on the moon yourself, you would insist it was a hoax.

How about the

What about them? You do realize, don't you, that there is a LOT of empty space up there and it is extremely unlikely that a lunar mission would encounter one?

Unlikely? That is a good one.

\

Exactly what quality do you expect from movie cameras in the 60's that were tough enough to survive the g-forces of the launch?

How about the

Unlikely? That is a good one.
The odds are vanishingly small.

\

Specifics. You should know by now you won't get away with generic statements like that.

Juts LOOK at the shit. That will do the trick!

My o my
Nope. Not good enough. Come on, you can do better than that. A really good conspiracy believer has specifics. You're not a very good believer.

But factual.

Nope, but you are programmed to believe it is!
I'll ask you the same question I asked the other poster... maybe I'll have better luck extracting an answer from you.

If you believe the news is not factual, where do you get your factual news from?

Some believe Stanley Kubrick was involved with the 'Moon Landing' filming. But if not him, there were many others in Hollywood that could have been drafted by the Government to take part.

Keep in mind, it was the Cold War. National pride and security was on the line. The Russians had already beaten us into space. The U.S. couldn't afford to fail.

allow me to have this argument for everyone;

normal human; America landed men on the moon.
moonbat; nuhuh
normal human; we have pics, recording, interviews, rocks, dust, and a plate that was set on the moon, by men, that we can hit with a laser to tell how far away the moon is.
moonbat; nuhuh

We've been to the moon. There's reasonable doubt that the first landing was staged for propaganda purposes.
We can go back up there and find the footprints from the first astronauts.

who can go back how?

Keep in mind, it was the Cold War. National pride and security was on the line. The Russians had already beaten us into space. The U.S. couldn't afford to fail.

On one level, the movie "The Shining"van Kubrick is about the, alleged, moonlandings filmed by him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back