The moon landings were a HOAX

[
But, the effect of the Manhattan Project was bombs on Japan.
This wasn't hidden.

The effect of the space program was fake moonlandings but they pretend they did happen?
I don't follow your analogy between the two.

Yes, The Manhattan project was hidden for years.

The analogy is that two very gigantic projects were being hidden
for very long.

You said that can't be done, the Manhattan project and the
Soviet N-1 program proves otherwise.
The country was on a war footing so secrecy was everywhere and accepted.
The secrecy was about what the project was for, not an elaborate deception.
It lasted a few years and then the result was plain for all to see...including those that worked on it.
The charade was over.

The moon-landings deception continues after decades in an open society and the end result is that the perpetrators are convincing everyone that something happened when it didn't.

There's very little similarity between the two.

Conspiracy theories appeal to the marginal. People who lack the intellect to grasp quantum physics, aerodynamics, or complex mathematical theorems but still have a burning desire to appear intelligent might be drawn to conspiracies. This is because no real thought is required, just the recitation of obscure and generally absurd factoids. In actual science or history, the recitation of absurdity is met with intellectuals who will destroy the fallacious claims (AGW excepted.)

But conspiracy theories (including AGW) are dismissed out of hand by those with actual knowledge, leaving the purveyor free to spread idiocy unchallenged, which they take to mean that they have such solid evidence (from hokey web sites) that no one can prove them wrong. Most of it is laughably childish.

[
This wasn't hidden.

The effect of the space program was fake moonlandings but they pretend they did happen?

for very long.

It lasted a few years and then the result was plain for all to see...including those that worked on it.
The charade was over.

The moon-landings deception continues after decades in an open society and the end result is that the perpetrators are convincing everyone that something happened when it didn't.

Oh my

Ah well, do some research on the Manhattan Project and you will found iy was hidden for over 40 years!!!

You wroite that wasn't posible because of the many people involved.

I have proved otherwise.

Conspiracy theories appeal to the marginal. People who lack the intellect to grasp quantum physics, aerodynamics, or complex mathematical theorems but still have a burning desire to appear intelligent might be drawn to conspiracies. This is because no real thought is required, just the recitation of obscure and generally absurd factoids. In actual science or history, the recitation of absurdity is met with intellectuals who will destroy the fallacious claims (AGW excepted.)

But conspiracy theories (including AGW) are dismissed out of hand by those with actual knowledge, leaving the purveyor free to spread idiocy unchallenged, which they take to mean that they have such solid evidence (from hokey web sites) that no one can prove them wrong. Most of it is laughably childish.

IC, also done no research

I won't go to deep into that here but there are academic people

discovering a lot of conspiracies. e.g. The Sandy Hook Shootings.

But I will leave it at the following:

The only thing you write here is one big Ad Hominem, that is all.

In the meantime you haven't countered any argument.

You just shoot from the hip. ;)

And that is ok with me. Just saying you know. ;)

[
This wasn't hidden.

for very long.

The charade was over.

Oh my

Ah well, do some research on the Manhattan Project and you will found iy was hidden for over 40 years!!!

You wroite that wasn't posible because of the many people involved.

I have proved otherwise.
"Ah well, do some research on the Manhattan Project and you will found iy was hidden for over 40 years!!!"
Really?
"A 1945 Life article estimated that before the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings "probably no more than a few dozen men in the entire country knew the full meaning of the Manhattan Project, and perhaps only a thousand others even were aware that work on atoms was involved." The magazine wrote that the more than 100,000 others employed with the project "worked like moles in the dark". Warned that disclosing the project's secrets was punishable by 10 years in prison or a $10,000 ($131,000 today[1]) fine, they saw enormous quantities of raw materials enter factories with nothing coming out, and monitored "dials and switches while behind thick concrete walls mysterious reactions took place" without knowing the purpose of their jobs."
Manhattan Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is there a scientist or geologist that believes the moon landings were fraudulent? And with the plethora of evidence, MOON ROCKS, how are those "fake"? And why go to such trouble? All the people involved in the space program, none have denounced it as a fake. Why is that? And, since people can't keep things secret in this modern age, why hasn't anyone involved in the fake moon program showed up to discredit it with EVIDENCE? You people step up and give us PROOF the moon landings were fake. Put the shoe on the other foot, since you brought up the premise.

How about THIS?:

Wernher von Braun, the “Father of Rocket Science,” is quoted in 1953:
“It is commonly believed that man will fly directly from the earth to the moon, but to do this, we would require a vehicle of such gigantic proportions that it would prove an economic impossibility. It would have to develop sufficient speed to penetrate the atmosphere and overcome the earth’s gravity and, having traveled all the way to the moon, it must still have enough fuel to land safely and make the return trip to earth. Furthermore, in order to give the expedition a margin of safety, we would not use one ship alone, but a minimum of three … each rocket ship would be taller than New York’s Empire State Building [almost ¼ mile high] and weigh about ten times the tonnage of the Queen Mary, or some 800,000 tons.”
“Conquest of the Moon” by Wernher Von Braun, published in 1953 by Viking Press
NOTE: The Saturn 5 Rocket that “allegedly” went to the moon weighed a TOTAL of 3000 tons. So do the math!!

What about this?

"I confess that in 1901, I said to my brother Orville that man would not fly for fifty years… . Ever since, I have distrusted myself and avoided all predictions.

— Wilbur Wright, in a speech to the Aero Club of France, 5 November 1908."

You ignored the last video I posted... let's see if you'll address this one...

Ok then. Now WHY is this evidence.

It doesn't show a thing and could be made on diferent places on earth.

So?
If that's what you think, then you obviously did not watch the video. Due to gravitational differences between the Earth and the the moon, nowhere on earth does dust fall in the pattern that was falling from the lunar rover in that video.

There has never been anyone with earthly technology been on the moon!
It is all staged.

OR give me any proof that there have been 'our' people on the moon.

How come people still believe there were people on the moon? unbelievable.
Have you ever actually seen the Eiffel Tower?

Do you perceive everything you see on TV and in Movies to be truth and reality? Ya know, they don't call it the 'Idiot Box' for nothin.
So you think that news and journalism is fake because it appears on TV?

Seeing isn't always believing. Especially when it comes to TV.

Special effects weren't very good in 1969. We see the CGI done today and if gives the impression that you could fake stuff. Couldn't be done then. Prior to green screen, EVERYTHING was cheesy and fake looking. Even after it, it took a decade for effects to get really good.

We lacked the technology to fake the moon landing in 1969, sorry wackos, it couldn't be done.

Yawnnn

Alwasy the same old one. Where is the creativity?!

I take it you have never seen "2001 a space odyssee"

Most people back then were flabbergasted by the technology.

and the impressive cinematography.

And the , alleged, moonlanding filns were worse then that movie!

For goodness sake it was even recorded from a tv-screen

Btw 2001" was made by the same moviemaker who has helped staging the moonlandings, Stanley Kubrick.
I like how you pretend I didn't provide you a link to a website which described many of the technical flaws in 2001: A Space Odyssey. Very clever.

Even being among the best graphical features of its time, it could not make up for the lack of technology that did not exist at the time. The movie was still plagued with scientific and graphical discrepancies.

It is all staged.

Do you perceive everything you see on TV and in Movies to be truth and reality? Ya know, they don't call it the 'Idiot Box' for nothin.

Most of it is. Journalists work for the Government/Corporate Media Complex. Most if not all of the mass media is owned by only a handful of large corporations. Most of what you see is scripted fiction. I wouldn't even call them 'Journalists' anymore. They're just actors and actresses performing their roles in the show.

It is all staged.

Most of it is. Journalists work for the Government/Corporate Media Complex. Most if not all of the mass media is owned by only a handful of large corporations. Most of what you see is scripted fiction. I wouldn't even call them 'Journalists' anymore. They're just actors and actresses performing their roles in the show.
:cuckoo:

Fascinating. If you think TV news is fake, where do you think factual news comes from?

It is all staged.

Fascinating. If you think TV news is fake, where do you think factual news comes from?

I don't really have an answer to that question. But don't kid yourself, just about everything you see in TV 'News' especially, is carefully scripted pre-approved Government/Coporate Media propaganda.

It's up to the OP or likeminded posters to prove a hoax occurred. And why is this even an issue? Let's disprove the mars Rover isn't on Mars, or the rings of Saturn first imaged by the Voyager were phony. PROVE IT.

I don't really have an answer to that question. But don't kid yourself, just about everything you see in TV 'News' especially, is carefully scripted pre-approved Government/Coporate Media propaganda.
Scripted ... sexed up ... sure.

But factual.

Forum List

Back