The Merrick Garland DoJ is Out of Control

Of course we know all lives matter, but that has nothing to do with black lives matter. When white folks start facing the injustice from the police that black folks do, let me know.

I don't have the problem, your Orange God does though.

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amyou endment?"

So why did he plead the 5th over 400 times/

The ex-president calls the move “disgraceful” and says only “the mob takes the fifth” in the clip.

Was it disgraceful when he took the 5th?

I will let you hear your God for yourself.

1) I am not sure what your comment or BLM has to do with the shirts you posted
2) you are the one upset he's exercised his right....i mean the point of it was because of tyrants like your Demafascist going on witch hunts....it literally was created because of what your klan is doing to political rivals.

1) I am not sure what your comment or BLM has to do with the shirts you posted.
Oh you haven't gotten yours in the mail yet.
2) you are the one upset he's exercised his right....i mean the point of it was because of tyrants like your Demafascist going on witch hunts....it literally was created because of what your klan is doing to political rivals.
Hmmm, I wasn't the one who said pleading the 5th was disgraceful. I didn't say INNOCENT folks don't plead the 5th or that only the mob pleads the 5th. That is what your God said, but you don't want to speak on that do you? Just can't bring yourself to speak against massa.

Oh you haven't gotten yours in the mail yet.

Hmmm, I wasn't the one who said pleading the 5th was disgraceful. I didn't say INNOCENT folks don't plead the 5th or that only the mob pleads the 5th. That is what your God said, but you don't want to speak on that do you? Just can't bring yourself to speak against massa.
1) my what?
2) of course you have, you've repeatedly attacked Trump for taking it.

Of course we know all lives matter, but that has nothing to do with black lives matter. When white folks start facing the injustice from the police that black folks do, let me know.

Oh please.

Cops kill way more white folks than black folks.

Stop with the whining, racist libtard.

Focus on improving YOUR SELF.

I don't have the problem, your Orange God does though.

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

The ex-president calls the move “disgraceful” and says only “the mob takes the fifth” in the clip.

Was it disgraceful when he took the 5th?

I will let you hear your God for yourself.

TDS ^^^

Your t shirt like your fellow boot lickers Koonye and Candace.
2) of course you have, you've repeatedly attacked Trump for taking it.
I quoted what your Orange God said, but you are running from it, you are in denial.

I wasn't the one who said pleading the 5th was disgraceful. I didn't say INNOCENT folks don't plead the 5th or that only the mob pleads the 5th

Your t shirt like your fellow boot lickers Koonye and Candace.

I quoted what your Orange God said, but you are running from it, you are in denial.

I wasn't the one who said pleading the 5th was disgraceful. I didn't say INNOCENT folks don't plead the 5th or that only the mob pleads the 5th
1) it seems you call anyone that isn’t still on your plantation kissing york racist demaklanms ass names…that’s nothing new…demaklansmen have done that to freemen since even before the gop gave us the 13th amendment

2) and i have quoted you

1) it seems you call anyone that isn’t still on your plantation kissing york racist demaklanms ass names…that’s nothing new…demaklansmen have done that to freemen since even before the gop gave us the 13th amendment.
See you show us daily how you are lost, This republiklan party that you bow down to and kiss ass to is the same party who is fighting to take away your vote, they are fighting to make sure the police can murder you and receive a medal for it. You can't tell me ONE bill or policy that republiklans have passed in the last 60yrs that have helped make life better for black folks. Why do you think 93% of black folks in this country are anti-republiklan.
2) and i have quoted you
Don't quote me, tell me is your Orange God guilty, is he disgrace, is he guilty. Those are his words not mine.

If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Can't bring yourself to speak against your massa and then have the nerve to talk about somebody being on a plantation.

See you show us daily how you are lost, This republiklan party that you bow down to and kiss ass to is the same party who is fighting to take away your vote, they are fighting to make sure the police can murder you and receive a medal for it. You can't tell me ONE bill or policy that republiklans have passed in the last 60yrs that have helped make life better for black folks. Why do you think 93% of black folks in this country are anti-republiklan.

Don't quote me, tell me is your Orange God guilty, is he disgrace, is he guilty. Those are his words not mine.

If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Can't bring yourself to speak against your massa and then have the nerve to talk about somebody being on a plantation.
1) haha nobody is fighting to take my vote that’s you just parroting the lies of your demaklan

2) yeah i am just repeating you. You seem to take issue with americans exercising their rights…it’s rrarher odd

1) haha nobody is fighting to take my vote that’s you just parroting the lies of your demaklan
Democrats didn't shoot down a permanent voting rights bill, that was republiklans. That by itself shows you need to open your eyes.
2) yeah i am just repeating you. You seem to take issue with americans exercising their rights…it’s rrarher odd.
....and running from the words of your Orange God.

No, she got her 'due process', as you self proclaimed 'constitutionalists' claim to revere. And nothing came of it. That means your fishing expeditions failed completely.
what fishing expedition?

lying to Congress and the american people isn’t due process its is just a lie

a lot of fall out from the investigatio…it directly leads to the new doj standard of intent for mishandling classified material, for starters

Democrats didn't shoot down a permanent voting rights bill, that was republiklans. That by itself shows you need to open your eyes.

....and running from the words of your Orange God.
1) the gop already gave you the right to vote in the constitution
2) i am having a dicussion with you about your worlds

I get from other post of yours, that you dislike the Consitution but it's right in there

I am reviewing your words
Please post where I stated that it's a disgrace to plead the 5th, please post where I stated on the mob pleads the 5th, please post where I stated that innocent folks don't need to plead the 5th. That is what your Orange God said and you are too much of a boot licking coward to speak on it. Don't want to upset massa, do you?

Please post where I stated that it's a disgrace to plead the 5th, please post where I stated on the mob pleads the 5th, please post where I stated that innocent folks don't need to plead the 5th. That is what your Orange God said and you are too much of a boot licking coward to speak on it. Don't want to upset massa, do you?
just to be clear then you see no issue with it?

Forum List

Back