The Merrick Garland DoJ is Out of Control

Dude - this thread is about the fucktard Merrick Garland and his CORRUPT band of brownshirts

If you want to talk about the Orange God that lives in your head, please do it elsewhere

This thread is about the blatantly unconstitutional abuse of power by the Stalinist fucktards who call themselves Democrats
How dare they raid a man`s home just because he stole our government Top Secrets? That`s their job, dum dum. :rolleyes:

...but your Orange God did the honorable thing.
yes by not lying, and exercising his constitutional rights…unlike clinton who made a mockery of the law

but apparently you are a demaklan cultist and respect liars

yes by not lying, and exercising his constitutional rights…unlike clinton who made a mockery of the law

but apparently you are a demaklan cultist and respect liars
So was your Orange God lying when he said this:

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said during a 2016 rally in Iowa. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Merrick Garland is using the vast resources of the DoJ to now go after people who peacefully protest and peaceably assemble outside abortion mills.

They are cutting back resources from going after human and child trafficking to targeting peaceful Americans.

This is at least the second instance in the past week of this abominable action.

BTW What authority has the federal law now that SCOTUS returned abortion to the states? Indeed, the statute is unconstitutional as it is in direct opposition to an enshrined right in the First Amendment.

The FBI has raided the home of another pro-life advocate, this time targeting a pro-life man and his family after he prayed and sang outside an abortion business last year.
This is the second time in recent weeks that the FBI has raided the home of a pro-life family — with the first case involving pro-life advocate Mark Houck, whose family was raided after an altercation at a Philadelphia abortion business last year where he accidentally pushed down a man who was verbally accosting his 12-year-old son.
This time, FBI officials raided the home of pro-life advocate Chet Gallagher after he peacefully advocated for the protection of unborn babies at an abortion facility in Tennessee last year.
Gallagher participated in a “rescue” at the Carafem abortion facility in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee where he and other pro-life advocates prayed and sang in a hallway of a building that houses multiple medical business but also the abortion company.
Gallagher was out of state when the FBI arrived with guns drawn and entered his home. FBI officers demanded his whereabouts from Gallagher’s family and reportedly have asked other pro-life advocates to face charges under for allegedly violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act, which makes it a federal crime to use force with the intent to injure, intimidate and interfere with anyone trying to access either abortion at an abortion business or medical care at a pregnancy center.
According to a Live Action report, the event Gallagher and other pro-life advocates participated in was peaceful — so much so that they were released by local police on minor trespassing charges.

With regard to Houck, there are concerns that Attorney General Merrick Garland is doing the investigations and ordering the FBI to raid pro-life advocates — weaponizing the agency so he can make political decisions to go after pro-life Americans.
Live Action’s report indicates that could be the case here.

Anti-abortion fuckers are peaceful? Oh, that's a good one!

ok....yeah members of the Mob have...they have Constitutional rights too. Better then lying like your Plantation boss Clinton

ok....yeah members of the Mob have...they have Constitutional rights too. Better then lying like your Plantation boss Clinton
I'll give you your props, you're a ride or die boot licker for Trump. If Trump were sick I can hear you now, you wouldn't say, "are you sick massa". No you would say, "Is we sick massa".

I bet you have the same t-shirt that Koonye and boot licking Candace were wearing.

1665169157192.png

Last edited:
I'll give you your props, you're a ride or die boot licker for Trump. If Yrump were sick I can hear you know, you wouldn't say, "are you sick massa". No you would say, "Is we sick massa".

I bet you have the same t-shirt that Koonye and boot licking Candace were wearing.

View attachment 706977
No I don't...but I certainly don't have a problem saying white people lives matter...they do...all lives matter.

With that said, I am not sure why you have a problem with the US Constitution and it's amendments.....it's tragic you do though

No I don't...but I certainly don't have a problem saying white people lives matter...they do...all lives matter.
Of course we know all lives matter, but that has nothing to do with black lives matter. When white folks start facing the injustice from the police that black folks do, let me know.
With that said, I am not sure why you have a problem with the US Constitution and it's amendments.....it's tragic you do though
I don't have the problem, your Orange God does though.

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

So why did he plead the 5th over 400 times/

The ex-president calls the move “disgraceful” and says only “the mob takes the fifth” in the clip.

Was it disgraceful when he took the 5th?

I will let you hear your God for yourself.

Forum List

Back