The Merrick Garland DoJ is Out of Control

Elections have consequences. 😁

Stolen elections have far graver consequences

6pjwpx.jpg

I'm not scared. It's the people currently having their homes raided by the FBI who should be concerned. 😄
Everyone is concerned about the apparently corrupt DOJ, FBI, Garland and the Obama/Clinton Marxist shadow government Biden puppeteers. I hear they eat goats too.....Your kinda folks?

Then quote my support. The floor is yours, magaturd. If you can't do this, then once again you are crashing and fucking burning at your own talking point peril, you lame imagaturd troll. So, GO.
lmao

Do work for a libtard?

Not today. Denied.

The only one crashing and burning around here is the Stalinist progtards in about 30 days or so.

lmao

Do work for a libtard?

Not today. Denied.

The only one crashing and burning around here is the Stalinist progtards in about 30 days or so.
You think you magaturds are gonna win or something? I sincerely hope you do. If you don't, I hope you can withstand the constant laughter and disrespect I will throw upon you daily for the next four years. :auiqs.jpg:

Is in the eyes of Trump Humpers, their Orange God is above the Law.

That's because Hillary Clinton is above the law. And Hunter Biden is above the law. And Clapper and Brennan, both of whom committed perjury under oath.

If Hillary Clinton is above the law, then so is everyone else. Including Donald Trump

If AntiFa is above the law, then so am I.

Everyone is concerned about the apparently corrupt DOJ, FBI, Garland and the Obama/Clinton Marxist shadow government Biden puppeteers. I hear they eat goats too.....Your kinda folks?
Every one of you Magats should be concerned. 😄

Forum List

Back