A small nuclear war can reverse MMGW?

I'm at a loss for words...

The stupid is too intense.
Well, the good news is there wont be a WW3. Russia may nuke Ukraine, but you can bet your ass that no other nuclear nation is going to start trading nukes with Russia just to get revenge for Ukraine. It might not be fair for Ukraine, but that is how that scenario will play out.

I'm at a loss for words...The stupid is too intense.

Don't worry, Pete. Before it comes to nuclear war, our man Joe in the WH will stave off any chance of getting nuked by threatening Putin with more bank seizures, more russian asset seizures, more supply pipes blown up, a few more billion in aid to keep Ukraine in the game killing Russians, and a few more ego-driven chides from our BMOC Brandon. :smoke:

1652874947977 copy.jpg

• Banned
Don't worry, Pete. Before it comes to nuclear war, our man Joe in the WH will stave off any chance of getting nuked by threatening Putin with more bank seizures, more russian asset seizures, more supply pipes blown up, a few more billion in aid to keep Ukraine in the game killing Russians, and a few more ego-driven chides from our BMOC Brandon. :smoke:

View attachment 706542
What was REALLY STUPID too me was the assertion by moonbats at HuffPoo that it might be a good thing if we faced some nuclear winter because it could "reverse MMGW"....

How stupid can these sniveling parasites get?

It would take longer to type out the synopsis than for you to just watch it, or don't. I don't really care.
sometimes people post 2 and 3 hour videos, and I don't have time for that shit. obviously yours wasn't one of those so I'll look and see what's up.

"A small nuclear war"? WTF does that entail? Maybe media personalities are getting rich with wide eyed speculation of nuclear weapons but the sad truth is that Russia has had boomer subs and missiles that can reach anywhere in the world for decades and so do we. While wide eyed borderline personalities are warning us about a Russian nuclear threat in Ukraine, the NK maniac just lobbed a warning shot across Japan. As if we don't have enough to worry about with foreign intrigue, we have a doddering old fool in charge who has had two brain embolisms and has his finger on the nuclear trigger.

Forum List

Back