The Merrick Garland DoJ is Out of Control

just to be clear then you see no issue with it?
I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of your Orange God, he runs his mouth and then it comes back and bites him in the ass. You are trying to make it about me, because you are too much of a boot licking coward to speak on what he said.

I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of your Orange God, he runs his mouth and then it comes back and bites him in the ass. You are trying to make it about me, because you are too much of a boot licking coward to speak on what he said.
it’s more likely he changed his mind after watching the stalinist tactics used by comey when working as a obamagate gangster against flynn

Well, let's go straight to the horses mouth on the subject you wish to use as a bludgeon....

“I once asked, ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?'” he said. “Now I know the answer to that question.” He said he has decided to take the step because he has come to understand that prosecutors are morally and ethically compromised and this is a “witch hunt.” - Donald Trump

Well, let's go straight to the horses mouth on the subject you wish to use as a bludgeon....

“I once asked, ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?'” he said. “Now I know the answer to that question.” He said he has decided to take the step because he has come to understand that prosecutors are morally and ethically compromised and this is a “witch hunt.” - Donald Trump
No he didn't ask, he said.

The ex-president calls the move “disgraceful” and says only “the mob takes the fifth” in the clip.

The ex-president calls the move “disgraceful” and says only “the mob takes the fifth” in the clip.
It’s stunning how many people can be investigated, charged and convicted and he still calls it a witch hunt. The term is now completely meaningless.

Yep, he did...There are many things that Trump said that people like you love to pick apart, and use semantics to take out of context....Then when he used the 5th in defense of the triggered Latisha James vendetta, he understood that what he expressed earlier was in fact wrong, and he himself understood...

Now I know that hyper partisan's like yourself will continue to beat that dead horse, so be it...More for us to laugh at...

No adults call it HYPOCRISY, boot lickers call it open minded because they are too much of a coward to call it what it is.
nah you said changing ones mind on issues was women’s intuition. Trying to imply the the president was being a woman…a childish remark

no literally a ? implies a question…did they not teach you basic English on the plantation? not surprised

It’s stunning how many people can be investigated, charged and convicted and he still calls it a witch hunt. The term is now completely meaningless.
Of these people who were "investigated" were convicted of something more than a process charge?

Thank god he was not appointed to the Supreme Court by those Democrat shitheads.

As AG he can only do damage as long as the filthy Democrats hold the Withe House. As a Supreme Court Justice he would have fucked the country for the rest of his life.

Yep, he did...There are many things that Trump said that people like you love to pick apart, and use semantics to take out of context....Then when he used the 5th in defense of the triggered Latisha James vendetta, he understood that what he expressed earlier was in fact wrong, and he himself understood...

Now I know that hyper partisan's like yourself will continue to beat that dead horse, so be it...More for us to laugh at...
I posted his words, so how am I taking it out of context? He said it. See that is what happens when you are an arrogant, egotistical fool, you run your mouth and then it bites you in the ass and then there are folks like you who have your head stuck up his ass so deep that you will go all out in trying to defend that arrogant, egotistical fool.

I posted his words, so how am I taking it out of context? He said it. See that is what happens when you are an arrogant, egotistical fool, you run your mouth and then it bites you in the ass and then there are folks like you who have your head stuck up his ass so deep that you will go all out in trying to defend that arrogant, egotistical fool.
No need to get all upset there buddy, just because I accurately pointed out what you are doing with this statement of Trump's...It really is stupid.

Now, maybe you'd like to further admit that Trump controls your rage....It's ok...:itsok:

Forum List

Back