"The Mad World of Donald Trump"

The Mad World of Donald Trump

I'll show you mad, the mad world of the Washington establishment. $18 trillion in debt and they borrow $1.5 billion a day. They launch wars we can't afford with ROE's so we can't win. They can't build a website that works even for $300 million dollars. They can't even run the VA healthcare system competently and they want to take over the entire healthcare system. They tell us we have to just bend over and take it from China for fear of China retaliating on trade, wow. They tell us we have to accept millions of illegals pouring across our borders, breaking our laws, driving down wages, raping, murdering, robbing, committing tax fraud claiming refunds larger than most American citizens receive. Its a mad mad world in DC.

I agree with most of what this documentary is saying, but it's extremely one-sided. It doesn't seem there is any partiality at all.

I agree with most of what this documentary is saying, but it's extremely one-sided. It doesn't seem there is any partiality at all.

:ack-1:

NO! SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Of course not. That's why Tommy brought it to our attention. Cause he knew it was a hit piece.

Forum List

Back