"The Mad World of Donald Trump"

Would America be bothered about the rape allegations or will they bounce off him ?

As they have been repudiated, and were not credible to start with. No.
Its a bit reckless of C4 to repeat the allegations. Where have they been repudiated ?

Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Ivana Disavows Old 'Rape' Allegation

ald Trump's first wife, Ivana Trump, said today that she is "the best of friends" with her ex-husband, responding to a report in the Daily Beast on Monday that cited her 1989 divorce case deposition in which the former Mrs. Trump claimed Trump allegedly raped her once.
A statement today from Ivana Trump appeared to refute the allegations in the deposition, which were revealed in a 1993 book, "The Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump."
"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."
Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the book was about to be published.
“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beastreported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."

Jeez, you mean your lefty media crapped all over it's professional integrity in order to smear an American Conservative?
What a shocker.

Should I have warned you to sit down?

Trump voters are too dumb to vote. - A common problem with the right wing .
but he's never run for office before. so who's the "dumb one" now ??

remember tom England and America are two countries separated by a common language. you are too. you're like a european Toro. which we already have one of.

Last edited:
He didnt come out of it looking too well. The fact that his ex has a gagging order looks sus. The main thing though is that I dont think that if this ran 24/7 it would affect his core vote. I tend to think that it would not affect those who would not back him either.

America seems to be a divided nation.
it is tommy, it is. so is the UK. and you have just as many trashy bottomfeeder gossip journalists as we do, the difference is that we admit it's part of our culture.

you're in over your head with this crowd, having you here feels like the revolutionary war all over again.

Would America be bothered about the rape allegations or will they bounce off him ?

As they have been repudiated, and were not credible to start with. No.
Its a bit reckless of C4 to repeat the allegations. Where have they been repudiated ?

Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Ivana Disavows Old 'Rape' Allegation

ald Trump's first wife, Ivana Trump, said today that she is "the best of friends" with her ex-husband, responding to a report in the Daily Beast on Monday that cited her 1989 divorce case deposition in which the former Mrs. Trump claimed Trump allegedly raped her once.
A statement today from Ivana Trump appeared to refute the allegations in the deposition, which were revealed in a 1993 book, "The Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump."
"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."
Ivana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the book was about to be published.
“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beastreported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."
Jeez, you mean your lefty media crapped all over it's professional integrity in order to smear an American Conservative?
What a shocker.

Should I have warned you to sit down?
So has the deposition been withdrawn ?

Forum List

Back