Zone1 The Little Mermaid Is Teaching Black Kids to Hate White People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove me wrong! That's exactly what people would be saying if white kids were acting this way about seeing a white person in a movie role on TV. Newsflash!! Ariel was originally white. That isn't being racist, it's just stating the facts. This is brainwashing children at its finest.

Newsflash

Ariel is a cartoon and not a real person so she can be any color at all

Inside Edition thinks that saying that "The Little Mermaid is White, Not Black" is an ugly racist comment.

Since when has stating a fact become ugly and racist?

Boycott this POS movie.

BTW, all of those kids noticed she is black.....and that's racist.

Ursula was purplish in the cartoon. Would you be this upset if she was green in the movie?

Also, Sebastian was red in the cartoon. Now he's played by a black actor. No outrage from you. Scuttle was male, is now female in the movie. No outrage from you.

Everyone knows black people can't swim.

We had a black guy in my boot camp company who couldn't bring himself to jump from the 3 meter platform into the swimming pool at RTC Orlando. He kept saying he couldn't swim.

He couldn't swim.

He joined the fucking NAVY and he couldn't swim.

The lifeguard climbed the platform ladder, telling the recruit he would help him descend from the platform.

Then he pushed him.

The recruit was being processed out by the end of the week...

It is not the fictional mermaid that is so disgusting. It is the filthy ass Hollywood Limousine Liberal woke mentality that is despicable.

You being a stupid Moon Bat would not understand.

My daughter is a liberal; a registered democrat.

Her favorite movie as a child was "The Little Mermaid".

Even she thinks this remake is bullshit...

Newsflash

Well Disney made her into a real person....and clearly she has a scar on her forehead....and I'm sure people will assume it's because she's been in a riot or a knife fight at school instead of falling down when she was a kid.

We had a black guy in my boot camp company who couldn't bring himself to jump from the 3 meter platform into the swimming pool at RTC Orlando. He kept saying he couldn't swim.

He couldn't swim.

He joined the fucking NAVY and he couldn't swim.

The lifeguard climbed the platform ladder, telling the recruit he would help him descend from the platform.

Then he pushed him.

The recruit was being processed out by the end of the week...
Most blacks can't swim because they don't float well. They have less body fat than Whites.

Well Disney made her into a real person....and clearly she has a scar on her forehead....and I'm sure people will assume it's because she's been in a riot or a knife fight at school instead of falling down when she was a kid.
Ariel is a character that can be played by any actress of any color.

As opposed to actual mermaids?

Most blacks can't swim because they don't float well. They have less body fat than Whites.

Nonsense.

Swimming and floating are two entirely different things.

At one point in his career Michael Phelps had 5% body fat. The guy who got pushed off the pool platform had significantly more than that...

Nonsense.

Swimming and floating are two entirely different things.

At one point in his career Michael Phelps had 5% body fat. The guy who got pushed off the pool platform had significantly more than that...
Clearly you have your head up your ass.
Michael Phelps wasn't an expert swimmer when he first tried it.
Most people panic when they don't float......and some of us float better than others.
If they sink like a rock the first time they swim they sometimes don't bother to learn to swim.
Most blacks don't go to the beach because the Sun cooks their skin more than whites, because darker skin collects more heat....and they shy away from the heat.
Course I've seen Hawaiians at the beach that are blacker than most blacks, but they grew up next to the ocean.

Let's recap, shall we?

Clearly you have your head up your ass.
Michael Phelps wasn't an expert swimmer when he first tried it.
Most people panic when they don't float......and some of us float better than others.

Um, hey dipshit?

Never did I claim that Phelps was an expert swimmer when he first tried it.

I was responding to your ignorant comment that "Most blacks can't swim because they don't float well. They have less body fat than Whites."

Nowhere did you say "Most blacks have a difficult time learning to swim", you said "Most blacks can't swim because they don't float well. They have less body fat than Whites."

What a retarded thing to say.

If a person's low percentage of body fat played precluded someone from being able to swim, which is what you said, then Michael Phelps wouldn't have all those medals...

If they sink like a rock the first time they swim they sometimes don't bother to learn to swim.

Um, if they sink like a rock the first time they go swimming, they're not swimming.

They're sinking...

Most blacks don't go to the beach because the Sun cooks their skin more than whites, because darker skin collects more heat....and they shy away from the heat.

Aside from that being a somewhat racist comment, none of it has anything remotely to do with what's being discussed...

Let's recap, shall we?

Um, hey dipshit?

Never did I claim that Phelps was an expert swimmer when he first tried it.

I was responding to your ignorant comment that "Most blacks can't swim because they don't float well. They have less body fat than Whites."

Nowhere did you say "Most blacks have a difficult time learning to swim", you said "Most blacks can't swim because they don't float well. They have less body fat than Whites."

What a retarded thing to say.

If a person's low percentage of body fat played precluded someone from being able to swim, which is what you said, then Michael Phelps wouldn't have all those medals...

Um, if they sink like a rock the first time they go swimming, they're not swimming.

They're sinking...

Aside from that being a somewhat racist comment, none of it has anything remotely to do with what's being discussed...

Black and brown children can swim like fish if they have access to a swimming pool when they are young. I taught babies to swim when I was a teenager. ...and I saw small Arab children swimming in artesian wells like they were born swimming.

I have not heard of anyone being denied an acting job because of them being any skin color. Could you direct me to some information on that? Thanks in advance

How many white people have you seen acting in movies, TV shows, and commercials lately opposed to black people?

That's why I said, "man of color," and not, "black."

Well? Did that race switching cause whites to hate people of color? That is the premise of your thread.

What in the world are you babbling about now?

Lol you racist pieces of shit are so crazy

Right. We're crazy, but the parents pushing and filming their children saying "oh my gosh the mermaid looks just like me!" aren't. :rolleyes:

Your life must have no problems at all for you to be so butthurt over a pretend, children's mermaid. Biden should campaign on that. If one of the biggest problems in your life is that sometimes fictional characters are black, then you should be praising Biden for making your life so easy.

What does Biden have to do with this?

BTW, all of those kids noticed she is black.....and that's racist.

Actually she's brown, but yeah it's racist since they're making such a big deal out of this.

Newsflash

Yeah but they had a specific design for her in the original so if it isn't broke why fix it?

Also, Sebastian was red in the cartoon. Now he's played by a black actor. No outrage from you. Scuttle was male, is now female in the movie. No outrage from you.

How do you know? Are you a mind reader?

Ariel is a character that can be played by any actress of any color.

Nope she isn't.

Oh my gosh that's real!? I just looked it up and apparently it is. Now the left is going to be having a major temper tantrum. (Rightfully so too, but my how the tables have turned.)

I haven't seen it. Is it based on a Hans Christian Andersen story? Children will enjoy it regardless of the color of the mermaid.

Yeah, so why make such a big deal out of it by saying "yay she's dark!!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back