Zone1 The Little Mermaid Is Teaching Black Kids to Hate White People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Green Berets are 5' 10" and muscular. Some of us are gymrats but we were usually around 25-30 years old and highly experienced in our MOS. What separates us from the rest is we're tough and can haul a ruck for miles. It also helps that we can train a Brigade size element pretty much by ourselves without any supervision.
Normal guys have 10-12% body fat from all of that beer drinking. Many young blacks have a lot less.

Despite your assertion to the contrary, body fat (or lack thereof) has no bearing on whether or not someone can learn to swim.

I know plenty of fat people who've learned how to swim, and I know plenty of really skinny people who've learned how to swim. According to your statement in post #66, though, skinny people can't swim because they can't float, and they can't float because they have a low body fat percentage.

Your comment, word for word:

"Most blacks can't swim because they don't float well. They have less body fat than Whites."

Do you honestly not grasp how monumentally fucking stupid that is?

And whether you think you're "tough" and can haul a ruck for miles has absolutely no bearing on this conversation or the topic of swimming. It gives you no special insight into whether someone can swim or not, nor does it matter an iota how experienced you are in your MOS.

One has to wonder why you're trying to prop yourself up with completely impertinent, meaningful information.

Or, maybe one doesn't...

Despite your assertion to the contrary, body fat (or lack thereof) has no bearing on whether or not someone can learn to swim.

I know plenty of fat people who've learned how to swim, and I know plenty of really skinny people who've learned how to swim. According to your statement in post #66, though, skinny people can't swim because they can't float, and they can't float because they have a low body fat percentage.

Your comment, word for word:

"Most blacks can't swim because they don't float well. They have less body fat than Whites."

Do you honestly not grasp how monumentally fucking stupid that is?

And whether you think you're "tough" and can haul a ruck for miles has absolutely no bearing on this conversation or the topic of swimming. It gives you no special insight into whether someone can swim or not, nor does it matter an iota how experienced you are in your MOS.

One has to wonder why you're trying to prop yourself up with completely impertinent, meaningful information.

Or, maybe one doesn't...

I'm not offering unsolicited commentary, Mkay? You, or some other dirtbag, called me and my brethren a bunch of fat-fucks....so I'm just standing up for my SF brothers.

The density of fat is lower than the density of muscle. Muscle density is 1.06 g/ml and fat density is (about) 0.9 g/ml. Anything above 1 g/ml will sink while anything below 1 g/ml will float. Plain fat tissue will float while plain muscle will sink.

Anyone who's tried to get a Scuba certification has taken the classes and knows this shit. It's simple fucking physics. Body fat helps you to float. But when we did drown-proofing we did it in full uniform and boots....so many people can't keep their heads above water for long wearing that extra weight...especially weak swimmers. If I needed to stay in the deep end for 30 mins or so I'd just turn on my back and just raise my head up and slowly paddle. I can stay like that for a long time.

Whenever you Scuba dive you have to get neutrally buoyant or you'll end up struggling in the water. That's what the weights are for. You also need a BC or a Buoyancy Compensater to help you float while you're wresting or to help you get to the surface in an emergency. If you have large lungs like I do, it makes you float like a cork. It took 25lbs for me to get neutral.

Not everyone has lungs like I have. Body fat also has everything to do with whether you'll sink or swim. Good swimmers have the strength to tread water but also usually have good lung capacity. The problem with poor swimmers is they panic. They don't relax....so they sink. That's usually the case with most blacks.

I don't know how old you are but did you also have such a fit when Elizabeth Taylor played the Egyptian queen Cleopatra in a movie? At least Cleopatra was a real person in history, not a Disney character.
Elizabeth Taylor had some differences with the real Cleopatra. As a Greek from the region of Macedonia, Cleopatra was likely a strawberry blonde. Elizabeth Taylor was not. But yes, they were both Caucasian.

Most blacks can't swim because the majority of blacks are from cities. If they have access to a pool it is likely a municipal pool and too crowded to swim.

I'm not offering unsolicited commentary, Mkay? You, or some other dirtbag, called me and my brethren a bunch of fat-fucks....so I'm just standing up for my SF brothers.

Go fuck yourself. I said no such thing.

But I guess go ahead and tell your bullshit lies. Seems as though that's all you've got...

Anyone who's tried to get a Scuba certification has taken the classes and knows this shit. It's simple fucking physics. Body fat helps you to float.

No shit, Mr. Spitz. No one has said otherwise...

But when we did drown-proofing we did it in full uniform and boots....so many people can't keep their heads above water for long wearing that extra weight...especially weak swimmers. If I needed to stay in the deep end for 30 mins or so I'd just turn on my back and just raise my head up and slowly paddle. I can stay like that for a long time.

Whenever you Scuba dive you have to get neutrally buoyant or you'll end up struggling in the water. That's what the weights are for. You also need a BC or a Buoyancy Compensater to help you float while you're wresting or to help you get to the surface in an emergency. If you have large lungs like I do, it makes you float like a cork. It took 25lbs for me to get neutral.

Not everyone has lungs like I have. Body fat also has everything to do with whether you'll sink or swim. Good swimmers have the strength to tread water but also usually have good lung capacity. The problem with poor swimmers is they panic. They don't relax....so they sink. That's usually the case with most blacks.

All of this superfluous bullshit is absolutely meaningless.

You said that most blacks couldn't swim because they had a low percentage of body fat. Do you deny saying that? Go back to post #66 and read your own words.

All this blustering about your alleged green beret days doesn't mean a fucking thing...

I think it has something to do with genetics. It's just a simple fact that most of the blacks wash out because they can't swim. The instructors at JFKSWCS said that's just a fact.
Some of them were real studs...but muscle bound and sank to the bottom of the pool like a rock.
I used to be a springboard diver. So I spent years in a pool. I could swim like a fish.
I tried teaching my wife how to swim like you say by swimming on her back. She couldn't do it.
If she's afraid of the water she probably is unable to relax to the point where she can see (and trust) that she will actually float.

Try teaching her a scissors kick so that she can do a side stroke and never have to put her face in the water. That's actually my preferred stroke and may actually help her to realize that she will indeed float if she can just relax in the water.

I'm sure that's true, but when I was in Job Corps back like 100 years ago. I was required to take a swimming class. I was amazed at the percentage of blacks that could not swim, and I couldn't understand why not. I thought everybody could swim, but many of those guys came from urban centers, so maybe the opportunity to learn to swim was never there.
You have to have access to a swimming pool (preferably) in order to be able to learn how to swim. I don't know how easy or hard it is to teach someone in the ocean but I guess that depends on how rough the surf is?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Prove me wrong! That's exactly what people would be saying if white kids were acting this way about seeing a white person in a movie role on TV. Newsflash!! Ariel was originally white. That isn't being racist, it's just stating the facts. This is brainwashing children at its finest.

Oh goody more arguing about the color of a mermaid

Prove me wrong! That's exactly what people would be saying if white kids were acting this way about seeing a white person in a movie role on TV. Newsflash!! Ariel was originally white. That isn't being racist, it's just stating the facts. This is brainwashing children at its finest.

The Little Mermaid is a fictional character.

Grow up.

1663307816081.png

Simone Manuel. Gold medal swimmer.

Again, it's all about agenda and the fact that white people can't get acting jobs anymore.
White people get plenty of acting jobs. You have the agenda.

Elizabeth Taylor had some differences with the real Cleopatra. As a Greek from the region of Macedonia, Cleopatra was likely a strawberry blonde. Elizabeth Taylor was not. But yes, they were both Caucasian.
Elizabeth was Egyptian. It's highly improbable that she was caucasian.

I won't be called an idiot by people who can't understand what happened in American history to get us to where we are now.

A fictional character is not real, so there is no cultural appropriation in this case.
Irrelevant. It is a white character created by a white author from a white European country and is a part of white European culture.

Besides, some were saying whites with dreadlocks was cultural appropriation but blacks did not invent it nor were they the first to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back