Zone1 The Little Mermaid Is Teaching Black Kids to Hate White People

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what they were talking about. They meant that they would have gotten just excited over a white mermaid cast.

Jesus wasn't black.

That's why I said, "man of color," and not, "black."

Well? Did that race switching cause whites to hate people of color? That is the premise of your thread.

The Little Mermaid is just another irritating swap like all the rest as movie after movie is remade, as if the makers have never had an original thought in their heads, ever. All they know is swap out the successful original with a race and gender swap failure. That will really show those whites.

Meanwhile, in the real world what was once novel is now boring. Black Batgirl has been shelved, lesbian Batgirl failed at CW. In fact the entire woke CW has failed and the network is up for sale. Black Superman is shelved because the test market got up and walked out.

It's really not a good idea to pass off the majority is it?

The Little Mermaid is just another irritating swap like all the rest as movie after movie is remade, as if the makers have never had an original thought in their heads, ever. All they know is swap out the successful original with a race and gender swap failure. That will really show those whites.

Meanwhile, in the real world what was once novel is now boring. Black Batgirl has been shelved, lesbian Batgirl failed at CW. In fact the entire woke CW has failed and the network is up for sale. Black Superman is shelved because the test market got up and walked out.

It's really not a good idea to pass off the majority is it?
Lol you racist pieces of shit are so crazy

You’re clueless as to what is really go on here, or you’re happy about it because YOU are the racist.
Your life must have no problems at all for you to be so butthurt over a pretend, children's mermaid. Biden should campaign on that. If one of the biggest problems in your life is that sometimes fictional characters are black, then you should be praising Biden for making your life so easy.

Prove me wrong! That's exactly what people would be saying if white kids were acting this way about seeing a white person in a movie role on TV. Newsflash!! Ariel was originally white. That isn't being racist, it's just stating the facts. This is brainwashing children at its finest.

Inside Edition thinks that saying that "The Little Mermaid is White, Not Black" is an ugly racist comment.

Since when has stating a fact become ugly and racist?

Boycott this POS movie.

BTW, all of those kids noticed she is black.....and that's racist.

Inside Edition thinks that saying that "The Little Mermaid is White, Not Black" is an ugly racist comment.

Since when has stating a fact become ugly and racist?

Boycott this POS movie.

BTW, all of those kids noticed she is black.....and that's racist.
The little mermaid, originally, was green. You are just a racist piece of shit.

The little mermaid, originally, was green. You are just a racist piece of shit.
Yeah.....right.....tell that to my wife of 44 years.

OMG.....she's black and I just noticed!!!!
69863122_10214968982566295_2274071242044604416_n.jpg

I don't own any disney, never have.

I bought some Disney stock back in the 1970s when it was very cheap. Then Eisner took over and the stock really went up. I sold it at a good time and made pretty good money on the investment.

Nowadays I wouldn't touch anything Disney.

We had Disney+ for when my granddaughter would visit with us but I dropped it when the assholes went crazy with the groomer and woke shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back