Zone1 The Little Mermaid Is Teaching Black Kids to Hate White People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a very minor part in a community theatre's presentation of "Annie" many years ago. A black man played the character of Daddy Warbucks, and he did a fantastic job.

I had a very minor part in a community theatre's presentation of "Annie" many years ago. A black man played the character of Daddy Warbucks, and he did a fantastic job.

Maybe he did but that defeats the whole entire point.

Maybe he did but that defeats the whole entire point.
Well, he played the role because he was a very good actor/singer, at least per community theatre standards, and was most likely the best person for the part at the theatre. That may not be the case with The Little Mermaid situation.

You know in all seriousness not all black people can't swim right? There's many black people in the world that can.
I know, learned that for certain in the Navy when we all had to pass swim, float and treading water tests. I think a few of my classmates had a tougher time as they were extremely lean and muscular, not much body fat....hard to float.

Prove me wrong! That's exactly what people would be saying if white kids were acting this way about seeing a white person in a movie role on TV. Newsflash!! Ariel was originally white. That isn't being racist, it's just stating the facts. This is brainwashing children at its finest.

Oh? Jesus, a man of color born in the Middle East had his race switched to Caucasian in movies...

p33_jesusfilm_0514-1024x735.jpg

... was that teaching whites to hate people of color?

Yes, it's totally normal to get badly triggered by little girls smiling. Really it is.

That's not what they were talking about. They meant that they would have gotten just excited over a white mermaid cast.

Oh? Jesus, a man of color born in the Middle East had his race switched to Caucasian in movies...

p33_jesusfilm_0514-1024x735.jpg

... was that teaching whites to hate people of color?

Jesus wasn't black.

Again, it's all about agenda and the fact that white people can't get acting jobs anymore.
I have not heard of anyone being denied an acting job because of them being any skin color. Could you direct me to some information on that? Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back