Zone1 The Little Mermaid Is Teaching Black Kids to Hate White People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Prove me wrong! That's exactly what people would be saying if white kids were acting this way about seeing a white person in a movie role on TV. Newsflash!! Ariel was originally white. That isn't being racist, it's just stating the facts. This is brainwashing children at its finest.

I understand there's a shit ton of Bots trying to boost it's ranking score because everyone hates it. :laughing0301:

Well she does have a beautiful singing voice and it could be worse, she could be totally black instead of brown without her red hair, but I still don't see why the race swap was necessary except for pushing the leftist agenda.

I do not care if she is white, black or purple. Do not see how that creates any idea of white hate.
Now if she was saying hate whites Or the only good person does not have white skin the I would agree

I do not care if she is white, black or purple. Do not see how that creates any idea of white hate.

Again, it's all about agenda and the fact that white people can't get acting jobs anymore.

Prince Eric is white.

Melissa McCarthy,,,I think that's her name, is Ursula.

what the hell. If you're gonna remake it then REMAKE IT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back