The litany of Biden's inscrutable idiocy:

1687193762448.png

best thing about biden is the laughs.....he busts his ass and its better than watching the three stooges meet charlie chaplin...hilarious
Deep political thoughts on the right... Two or three minor falls from the gaffe master and you think it means something. Poor America. try policies and politics someday... and you see it 10 times a day at least on the propaganda garbage channel...

What part is false?

That Republicans didn't find any supposed Ukrainian or Chinese millions in Joe Biden's financials?

That's a fact, of course, and you are full of crap.

You Cultists are loyal
I'll give you.
Too bad it's not Loyalty to our country.

Judging by what is happening in American foreign and domestic politics, the Biden presidency is going down the drain for all to see, and with it, probably the globalist hopes and dreams of taking everything away from Americans and making them eat insects.

Even Democrats (some of them, of course) are finding it hard to ignore the accumulating evidence of the Biden family's global financial scam and the obvious progressive mental deterioration of the president that could lead to his removal from office.

Last week the mainstream media broadcast a cavalcade of outrageous public idiocies committed by the commander-in-chief: the inappropriate "God Save the Queen" statement at the end of the Connecticut Gun Safety Summit; the groping of actress Eva Longoria's boobs after a White House screening; the odd joke about "the girl from Philly" in his bed; sending a federal delegation to rebuild infrastructure. There was much to see and much to wonder about.

The Democratic Party doesn't seem to know what to do next. Biden can no longer act as a puppet.

He is like a broken steam locomotive pulling a trail of failure, treachery and treason.
The war project in Ukraine that he is in charge of looks more and more like an attempt to cover up his family's bribery schemes. Worse, the Ukrainian adventure ends in yet another American military humiliation as the Russians finish off what is left of the Ukrainian army in the failed "spring offensive.

Last edited:
Judging by what is happening in American foreign and domestic politics, the Biden presidency is going down the drain for all to see, and with it, probably the globalist hopes and dreams of taking everything away from Americans and making them eat insects.

Even Democrats (some of them, of course) are finding it hard to ignore the accumulating evidence of the Biden family's global financial scam and the obvious progressive mental deterioration of the president that could lead to his removal from office.

Last week the mainstream media broadcast a cavalcade of outrageous public idiocies committed by the commander-in-chief: the inappropriate "God Save the Queen" statement at the end of the Connecticut Gun Safety Summit; the groping of actress Eva Longoria's boobs after a White House screening; the odd joke about "the girl from Philly" in his bed; sending a federal delegation to rebuild infrastructure. There was much to see and much to wonder about.

The Democratic Party doesn't seem to know what to do next. Biden can no longer act as a puppet.

He is like a broken steam locomotive pulling a trail of failure, treachery and treason.
The war project in Ukraine that he is in charge of looks more and more like an attempt to cover up his family's bribery schemes. Worse, the Ukrainian adventure ends in yet another American military humiliation as the Russians finish off what is left of the Ukrainian army in the failed "spring offensive.

Your post is a Russian wet dream served up on their state media.

I guess if you are stupid enough to watch, and take seriously that tripe, then you are stupid enough to come here and post that garbage.

But be aware, to anyone NOT hooked on Russian propaganda you look like a total clown with no tether to reality.

Last edited:

Hunter Biden’s Tangled Tale Comes Front and Center​

Federal prosecutors could decide soon whether to indict the president’s son on tax and gun charges, and he faces a fresh round of hostile congressional hearings. But a close look at his story shows that it differs in important ways from the narrative promoted by Republicans.

But be aware, to anyone NOT hooked on Russian propaganda you look like a total clown with no tether to reality.
Better to be a clown for faggots, than a faggot for clowns, which is what you are, a typical representative of the democrat swamp.

Better to be a clown for faggots, than a faggot for clowns, which is what you are, a typical representative of the democrat swamp.
...? I'm straight, sorry to burst your weird fantasies.

No surprising you bring them up though, Russian state media loves to compensate for Russian moral and human rights decline by playing up the homophobia.

Last edited:
...? I'm straight, sorry to burst your weird fantasies.

You're still a liar.

Of the idiotic leftard variety.

No surprising you bring them up though, Russian state media loves to compensate for Russian moral and human rights decline by playing up the homophobia.

You don't know fuck all about Russia.

Why don't you shut your idiotic leftard yap, fool?

You're still a liar.

Of the idiotic leftard variety.

You don't know fuck all about Russia.

Why don't you shut your idiotic leftard yap, fool?

...don't know fuck about Russia?

Really? I was only born there, speak/read Russian fluently still have relatives there. I also watch their (state) media to see what they feed their populace.

I think it's you Scruffy who doesn't know fuck, but still wants to talk shit.

Last edited:
...don't know fuck about Russia?

Really? I was only born there, speak/read Russian fluently still have relatives there. I also watch their (state) media to see what they feed their populace.

I think it's you Scruffy who doesn't know fuck, but still wants to talk shit.
An expatriate commie. lol :p

Betcha I was reading Pravda and Izvestia before you were even born.

Now the leftards want to bring the same stupid shit here.

An expatriate commie. lol :p

Betcha I was reading Pravda and Izvestia before you were even born.

Now the leftards want to bring the same stupid shit here.
Yep, first I don't know anything about Russia...then I turn into expatriant commie.

Just like that, on a turn of a dime, whatever stupid thought enters your head is good enough for your reality. Pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
Wow. The list goes on and on. Biden falls of his bike. Biden falls. Multiple times. Biden's multiple verbal gaffes. Biden got millions from Ukraine and China for no reason at all. He just got money because: MAGIC? Who knows? Biden withdrew his 1988 presidential candidacy because he is a pathological liar. Biden was a huge segregationist and sided with Klansmen and on and on. But other than that, Biden is the cats' pajamas.
How To Speak Bidenese:

Forum List

Back