The litany of Biden's inscrutable idiocy:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Wow. The list goes on and on. Biden falls of his bike. Biden falls. Multiple times. Biden's multiple verbal gaffes. Biden got millions from Ukraine and China for no reason at all. He just got money because: MAGIC? Who knows? Biden withdrew his 1988 presidential candidacy because he is a pathological liar. Biden was a huge segregationist and sided with Klansmen and on and on. But other than that, Biden is the cats' pajamas.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Its funny: Trump was a huge democrat and Clinton supporter. Apparently since Trump LEFT the democrats, his biggest crime was being an apostate. Before all that, Trump and Clintons where big friends. Now? he is their worst enemy. Odd that.

Last edited:
  • Banned
He also Presided over the country since 2021.

What the fuck have you done in that time?
Biden's list of accomplishments: This economic meltdown and record spending. Chinees spy balloon, got millions from Ukraine and China. Opening the border, the resulting fentanyl crisis. Excuse me? All in two years. Biden is a disgrace to America, and humanity.

Biden's list of accomplishments: This economic meltdown and record spending. Chinees spy balloon, got millions from Ukraine and China. Opening the border, the resulting fentanyl crisis. Excuse me? All in two years. Biden is a disgrace to America, and humanity.
best thing about biden is the laughs.....he busts his ass and its better than watching the three stooges meet charlie chaplin...hilarious

• Banned
He also Presided over the country since 2021.

What the fuck have you done in that time?
Um what? Biden divided the country, lied up the yingyang, pushed false narratives and devastated the economy. Sold his soul to China. But you ask: What did I do in that time? Are you serious?

Biden's list of accomplishments: This economic meltdown and record spending.
What "economic meltdown"? Are you on drugs?

This is what economic meltdown looks like:

gdp-2q-change-promo-1596113580367-superJumbo-v2.png

Pure bullshit.

Republican report on Biden's finances found nothing like that.
So you claim, based on the BBC account upon which you apparently rely.

But, what does the report, itself, say?

Evidence obtained by Committee Republicans reveals Joe Biden lied to the American people about his involvement in his family’s business schemes. The Biden family business model is built on Joe Biden’s political career and connections with Joe Biden as the ‘chairman of the board.’ Biden family members sold access for profit around the world to the detriment of American interests. If President Biden is compromised by deals with foreign adversaries and they are impacting his decision making, this is a threat to national security. The American people deserve transparency and accountability about the Biden family’s influence peddling. With the new Republican majority, Oversight Committee Republicans will continue pressing for answers to inform legislative solutions to prevent this abuse of power.

Rep. Comer

So you claim, based on the BBC account upon which you apparently rely.

But, what does the report, itself, say?

Where does this report claim that Joe Biden "got millions from China and Ukraine"?

Where does this report claim Joe Biden got paid inapropriately or lied on his publicly available tax returns?

Nowhere. Republicans run their mouth, but found zero serious evidence of anything.

Last edited:
Wow. The list goes on and on. Biden falls of his bike. Biden falls. Multiple times. Biden's multiple verbal gaffes. Biden got millions from Ukraine and China for no reason at all. He just got money because: MAGIC? Who knows? Biden withdrew his 1988 presidential candidacy because he is a pathological liar. Biden was a huge segregationist and sided with Klansmen and on and on. But other than that, Biden is the cats' pajamas.
BetterTrump.jpg

What "economic meltdown"? Are you on drugs?

This is what economic meltdown looks like:

gdp-2q-change-promo-1596113580367-superJumbo-v2.png
I had a DRUG ADDICT STRIP down naked outside of my house in a freezing blizzard on a sidewalk. I called the authorities. What do all those companionate liberal Democrat "authorities" funded DO? What do you think? Take him to a warm place? Nope. They gave him a blanket and drove off. because solving problems is outside of their pay grade, all dems do Is kick the can perennially down the road and hope some else can fix their mess.

I had a DRUG ADDICT STRIP down naked outside of my house in a freezing blizzard on a sidewalk. I called the authorities. What do all those companionate liberal Democrat "authorities" funded DO? What do you think? Take him to a warm place? Nope. They gave him a blanket and drove off. because solving problems is outside of their pay grade, all dems do Is kick the can perennially down the road and hope some else can fix their mess.
Try to reign in your A.D.D and just answer what meant when you said "current economic meltdown"?

Move those goalposts, Junior.
Dumbass, OP claimed this:
Biden got millions from Ukraine and China for no reason at all.

To which I replied that a Republican enquiry into Joe Biden's finances found nothing like that.

You then butted in with your bullshit, never once refuting that Republican report found nothing like that.

Nobody is moving the goalposts, they are exactly where they were. You are just fucking crosseyed or something..

You need to be deported.

Dumbass, OP claimed this:

To which I replied that a Republican enquiry into Joe Biden's finances found nothing like that.

You then butted in with your bullshit, never once refuting that Republican report found nothing like that.

Nobody is moving the goalposts, they are exactly where they were. You are just fucking crosseyed or something..
Did you not realize that you’re a pussy?

Forum List

Back