The Lifelong Benefits of Sport

The question that you lack the intelligence or morals to consider is: what job would mean more?
Whatever pays more. I just found out my brother makes $1 million dollars a year. We're at his cabin up north. He said, "did you hear all those VP's on the conference call?" they all make about a million a year.

They do HR. So what job means more, HR or your job? Clearly HR if top HR people make 1 million dollars a year. CLEARLY.

And they pay teachers so little that there is a problem that no one's going into it. So clearly Republicans don't value you. Democrats and unions might agree with you but you vote against those.

Anyways, it doesn't go HR, Teachers then Salespeople that make more than Teachers. You don't get to cut in between us because you think you are righteous or something. That's ridiculous.

Our society values every job by how much it pays. Anyone who makes more than you MEANS more to you to this society. Otherwise you'd make a million and my brother would make what you do.

And I make more than you. So my job means more to this society. This company anyways. But you don't understand the private sector.

Everyone can read that last post and see for themselves your complete and utter lack of character. What a shameless hollow shell masquerading as a human being.

Everyone can read that last post and see for themselves your complete and utter lack of character. What a shameless hollow shell masquerading as a human being.
You tried to say your job means more. Well my brother's salary and my salary say otherwise. And cut the shit. You were a mediocre student and wrestler and that's why you went into teaching. Seemed like a good fit after wrestling. Easy degree to get while wrestling. And you ended up in a inner city school which don't pay as well as the teachers who teach in better zip codes.

Your story is you did it for noble reasons. So tough, smart, righteous, noble, great teacher and family man. What can't you do?

You tried to say your job means more. Well my brother's salary and my salary say otherwise. .....
Everyone can read that last post and see for themselves your complete and utter lack of character. What a shameless hollow shell masquerading as a human being. You are too far below being a real, decent human being to even understand this.

Compensation in the public sector has NOTHING TO DO with the intrinsic value of the work. And this is especially true where Collective Bargaining rears its ugly head.

And if the entity in this discussion who claims to be a teacher is actually a public school teacher, it might be invaluable, unvaluable, or downright harmful. Makes no difference.

And if the entity in this discussion who claims to be a teacher is actually a public school teacher,......
Got any more ignorant misconceptions you need corrected?

Compensation in the public sector has NOTHING TO DO with the intrinsic value of the work. And this is especially true where Collective Bargaining rears its ugly head.

And if the entity in this discussion who claims to be a teacher is actually a public school teacher, it might be invaluable, unvaluable, or downright harmful. Makes no difference.
I don't understand your point. Unkotare I believe doesn't pay his union dues but benefits from collective bargaining and all the other protections union teachers get. He just doesn't pay in. Even the pension he's probably gonna get, he wouldn't have without the union.

I think without collective bargaining, they'd make even less. Some will make more but most will make less. That's the way it is in corporate America. The top 2 or 3 make a lot, the bottom 7 don't.

But it would make for better teachers. If you want more money, do better. And without a union, we can fire the bad teachers. Would we eventually have all great teachers making $100K if we did it your way?

Societies pay people what can be afforded. In public jobs there is over compensation. But the taxes keep the system going. In the private jobs, destruction of industries occurs because of competition. We regulated foreign competition and then opened it up more and more. Unions hurt themselves for future but not for the present. Anyway, even after we spend tens of trillions of dollars on the climate scam project, I will not purchase an American version of products. I know that the Asian wills be better.

Forum List

Back