The lies keep coming

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Trump lies repeatedly about things that have been thoroughly debunked, and I think I know why. It's because he knows full well that his loyal maga supporters ain't the brightest bulbs in the pack. They willingly believe anything he tells them, and on top of it willingly send him money to fight his war of maga.

But, let's hope that he continues with the lies on a daily basis, because he is giving the Democrats so much good ammunition to oppose him with!

Bigly!!!

Trump lies repeatedly about things that have been thoroughly debunked, and I think I know why. It's because he knows full well that his loyal maga supporters ain't the brightest bulbs in the pack. They willingly believe anything he tells them, and on top of it willingly send him money to fight his war of maga.

But, let's hope that he continues with the lies on a daily basis, because he is giving the Democrats so much good ammunition to oppose him with!

Bigly!!!
You got him this time......

So it's your position that none of the other recent Presidents kept any documents from their offices?

Well, if CNN believes it, then it must be true.

Oh boy, another "Trump is a big fat poopy pants" thread by the bed wetters.

Bigly!!!
And Trump’s supporters are just as bad, repeating the same baseless, debunked lies.

Bigly!!!
I heard the latest Trump rumor is that he doesn't have a butt-hole! That he burns 100% of the energy in his body!

Was gas at $1.67 when he was in office? Remember Biden saying it was $5.00 when he took office? Liar?
How about our GDP? What was inflation under Trump? Was it 7%? How about unemployment? Heating your home this winter? What did you pay for it when Trump was in office?
Under Trump, my daughter bought a home at 3% interest. Had she waited on Biden, she would have no home. Got border? Got crime surging? Got energy independence? Got food?

"Orange man" all you want, we were better off then than with the potato.
Orange is the new American prosperity. Let's go there again!

Was gas at $1.67 when he was in office? Remember Biden saying it was $5.00 when he took office? Liar?
How about our GDP? What was inflation under Trump? Was it 7%? How about unemployment? Heating your home this winter? What did you pay for it when Trump was in office?
Under Trump, my daughter bought a home at 3% interest. Had she waited on Biden, she would have no home. Got border? Got crime surging? Got energy independence? Got food?

"Orange man" all you want, we were better off then than with the potato.
Orange is the new American prosperity. Let's go there again!

Don't confuse with the clown with facts. He's on a TDS mission

Forum List

Back