Michelle Obama: Americans ‘weren’t ready’ for my natural hair

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I don't know about any of you, but I sure wasn't ready for Michelle Obama's natural hair. Even today I was in complete shock and awe this morning after seeing this.

Well that's a hoot, coming from someone who wore white people's hair most of her life. Her parents must have spent a fortune on hair straightener and curlers.

:laughing0301:

1668883994409.png

1668884103441.png
1668884225644.png

How can we all move forward and accept everyone as equals when people like the Obama's make sure to continue to make an issue of being Black?
How can you move forward?

You can't. It's quite impossible now that Trump has moved the momentum on America's racism in the opposite direction from the desirable.

Was a black woman's hair of any importance in America's politics before the Obama presidency?

How can you move forward?

You can't. It's quite impossible now that Trump has moved the momentum on America's racism in the opposite direction from the desirable.

Was a black woman's hair of any importance in America's politics before the Obama presidency?
Michelle said a while back that White people were running away from Black people whenever Black people moved into the neighborhood. She said this right after the Obamas moved from Chicago to Martha's Vinyard.

Michelle said a while back that White people were running away from Black people whenever Black people moved into the neighborhood. She said this right after the Obamas moved from Chicago to Martha's Vinyard.
I've always suggested that the racism runs both ways. How could it not?

I'm curious on what will be the end result for a country that is so heavily absorbed in racism?

South Africa would have too many factors that aren't consistent to America's situation.

Perhaps we can draw some parallel to Israel's apartheid regime in that they have found the solution by eliminating the aggravating cause?

Forum List

Back