The Legality of forcing COVID injections

If you get vaccinated you are acting in a reasonable and prudent fashion to protect yourself and those you come into contact with from catching Covid...
Reasonable and prudent. According to who? There is no consensus on this vaccine. As for protecting yourself and others, vaxxed people can still contract and spread the virus which also undermines the probability of being sued for spreading.

Reasonable and prudent. According to who? There is no consensus on this vaccine. As for protecting yourself and others, vaxxed people can still contract and spread the virus which also undermines the probability of being sued for spreading.
The study should be out by this spring...it does require two years and the first group of the testing group before emergency approval should be winding up...

So the whole premise of vaccinated people spread Covid just as much as unvaccinated people will die and be thoroughly disproven.

Just saying.

The study should be out by this spring...it does require two years and the first group of the testing group before emergency approval should be winding up...

So the whole premise of vaccinated people spread Covid just as much as unvaccinated people will die and be thoroughly disproven.

Just saying.
Ever hear of breakthrough infections? Your know-all, end-all CDC seems to disagree with your assessment.

Well...in a nutshell--no one is being forced..as in given no choice.
Coercion yeah. Incentives and disincentives, yeah. Social pressure..definitely.
Force...No. Because, absent a court order based on cogent reasoning...exigent circumstances and all that...it is illegal to 'force' someone to endure any medical procedure.
I can't speak to countries outside the US. they have their own laws.
Businesses are allowed to set their conditions of employment...the law has held that that can include immunizations. They can set their conditions for anyone doing business with them. All legal.

All in how you define 'force' I reckon~

But in absolute terms..I've not heard of anyone being forced to vaxx.

Edit: after thinking on it..there is a class that is indeed forced to vax. That group being children..if their parent says vax..the kid has no choice--they will physically restrain a child and immunize them.
It will never get past that stage.
Once the government moves to that level of control it will only be a matter of time before it topples.

Ever hear of breakthrough infections? Your know-all, end-all CDC seems to disagree with your assessment.
Not the point...
It's called behaving in a reasonable and prudent fashion towards those who you come into contact with.

And when you don't that is usually subject to tort laws

Just saying.
Yeah, you're "just saying" nonsense. What's "The study" supposed to mean? "the first group of the testing group before emergency approval should be winding up..." What?
Knock, knock,.. "emergency approval" was granted back when Trump was in office. Now Pfizer has gotten "full approval" from the FDA for their vaccine. I say, I say, you must be full of beans there, boy!

So who died from the vaccine.. Go on.. Spit it out! Source? Link to the autopsy report or official cause of death?

Yeah, you're "just saying" nonsense. What's "The study" supposed to mean? "the first group of the testing group before emergency approval should be winding up..." What?
Knock, knock,.. "emergency approval" was granted back when Trump was in office. Now Pfizer has gotten "full approval" from the FDA for their vaccine. I say, I say, you must be full of beans there, boy!
The study that shows the effectiveness for preventing infection is a minimum of two years long...and the group of original stage 3 test subjects who were used to gain emergency approval (America being stage 4 trials) should be used for this study...
(Since it's minimally invasive and routine blood work)

There was something akin to 90,000 test subjects used for stage 3 trials...more than sufficient to prove protection against infection. And if it exceeds 60% it's a winner.

I'm sorry if you don't understand the science behind how this all works...but the results and methods are not that secret and there were plenty of indicators that this is going to happen and be true.

This isn't politics...this is true science and not pseudoscience (which political agendas often use)

For such a hot topic and "either/or" issue in this country.......I have yet to see any legal information about any of this, concerning the personal rights and freedoms of citizens in this country.

Issues - for example:

*The government forcing/harassing people to take this drug.
*What if a person is naturally immune to COVID, or it only affects them as a head cold would and nothing more serious?
*Allergic reactions to this "vaccine"........migraines, heart conditions, Bells Palsy, miscarriages, death.....
*The FACTUAL reality of this drug being "approved" years before all proper testing has been accomplished.
*Companies FORCING people to get this "vaccine" or get fired/never hired.
*Businesses FORCING people to show their PRIVATE health information in order to custom that establishment?
*The happenings in Australia, New Zealand, and Britain.

Just a few aspects of legal positions I would like to see brought up by the legal professions that are on the side of the citizens rights.

I would really like to know the stances and legality of all this crap going on with COVID. What do lawyers who protect citizens rights have to say about all of this??

500_F_10828414_NJczQqAZMj9vUP9Ci9tNPQMHMV209OhM.jpg

Most if your excuses done come into it like pregnancy. Its a myth.
What is an invasion of freedoms is others to walk around infecting people because for some stupid reason for not being vaccinated.

Being a former resident of Australia, tell me exactly what you think is happening there.

Not the point...
It's called behaving in a reasonable and prudent fashion towards those who you come into contact with.

And when you don't that is usually subject to tort laws
Anyone can sue anyone for anything. At some point, some suits a pure frivolity. That is the case here. The authorities have contradicted themselves on almost every point they have made throughout this fiasco. Torts are not decided when there is no proof and since they can't trace the spread with the "preponderance of evidence" good luck with that.

Anyone can sue anyone for anything. At some point, some suits a pure frivolity. That is the case here. The authorities have contradicted themselves on almost every point they have made throughout this fiasco. Torts are not decided when there is no proof and since they can't trace the spread with the "preponderance of evidence" good luck with that.
Oh but there is plenty of president for causing infection in others and having to pay financially for doing so...

Oh but there is plenty of president for causing infection in others and having to pay financially for doing so...
Again, Prove it. Because ANYONE can be the source of infection due to the ability to contract and spread even after vaccination, you can't. It is hard to prevail when you have NO proof. BTW, it is precedent, if you don't know the difference, maybe you shouldn't be commenting on legal issues.

Again, Prove it. Because ANYONE can be the source of infection due to the ability to contract and spread even after vaccination, you can't. It is hard to prevail when you have NO proof. BTW, it is precedent, if you don't know the difference, maybe you shouldn't be commenting on legal issues.
I'm just saying that this is coming...
Nobody has to be vaccinated by force...

You do as you want....I really don't care.

But just remember the legacy of Typhoid Mary? She was broke and they basically incarcerated her because she refused to wash her hands on a regular basis and refused to stop cooking for a living.
She thought that what they were demanding of her was ridiculousness...

But today with the legal climate being what it is and vocal antivaxxers dropping like flies... someone else is going to get your house and retirement portfolio easy enough soon enough.

You get to pay the price...plus legal fees for causing the scene. Not me...I'm vaxxed and not on record as being antivax whatsoever.

You really don't get to make the same claim... social media is admissible as evidence too.

The study that shows the effectiveness for preventing infection is a minimum of two years long...and the group of original stage 3 test subjects who were used to gain emergency approval (America being stage 4 trials) should be used for this study...
(Since it's minimally invasive and routine blood work)

There was something akin to 90,000 test subjects used for stage 3 trials...more than sufficient to prove protection against infection. And if it exceeds 60% it's a winner.

I'm sorry if you don't understand the science behind how this all works...but the results and methods are not that secret and there were plenty of indicators that this is going to happen and be true.

This isn't politics...this is true science and not pseudoscience (which political agendas often use)
Yep, still full of beans. Double down! Never admit you've been caught playing fast and loose with the facts.. NEVER! The politics is all you, bub. All I care about is the facts and what makes sense. So far you've presented and made none. Stop just waving at shit like you know something. Quote and link your sources arguing to the contrary of what I've shared for your enlightenment or just STFU already. I remember you from another board. Christ, you're a tedious fuck.

You really assume alot. If you knew half of what you are claiming to be an expert at, you'd be normal at best. You don't know the first thing about me and that is just the beginning of your ignorance.
Well you certainly have been a very vocal antivaxxer on this forum...

I'm not saying anything about you being forced to take the vaccine except that we, as a nation, don't need to force vaccinations on anyone....and I find the thoughts of such by any government body to be repulsive and totalitarian in effect. Only Hitler was that evil....we, as a nation, don't need to behave the same way.

However... personal responsibility is crucial. You are free to make choices and enjoy ALL the repercussions of those choices. Including being sued for infecting someone because you chose not to be vaccinated.

I'm not saying anything about you being forced to take the vaccine except that we, as a nation, don't need to force vaccinations on anyone....and I find the thoughts of such by any government body to be repulsive and totalitarian in effect. Only Hitler was that evil....we, as a nation, don't need to behave the same way.

However... personal responsibility is crucial. You are free to make choices and enjoy ALL the repercussions of those choices. Including being sued for infecting someone because you chose not to be vaccinated.
Frivolous lawsuits without proof can come back and bite the filer in the ass, so sue away, Skippy.

Wait, whoa there, sparky! You forgot the "unwittingly" this time. Whaa happened?

Forum List

Back