The Legality of forcing COVID injections

Frivolous lawsuits without proof can come back and bite the filer in the ass, so sue away, Skippy.
I'm not going to sue you....lol as if...

I'm vaccinated...it's going to be one of your fellow antivaxxers going to do that to you...

Nobody is going to be as evil to you as family and friends are. I'm neither. You have absolutely nothing to worry about from me. ROFL.

Y
I'm not going to sue you....lol as if...

I'm vaccinated...it's going to be one of your fellow antivaxxers going to do that to you...

Nobody is going to be as evil to you as family and friends are. I'm neither. You have absolutely nothing to worry about from me. ROFL.
You should stop assuming--you aren't very good at it. I am not worried about being sued by you or anyone else. Like I said you have to have proof, but you go ahead and keep believing what you want re: the legal system, maybe one day you'll wise up as to how it works.

There's evidently a new COVID variant now. The problem is that like the Rhinovirus (colds), the COVID virus keeps coming up with new variants and you can't just keep injecting people with a booster each and every time a new variant comes along. At some point the boosters will actually do you in. Once a year for the Flu virus is one thing, but this is just advocating people be vaccinated over and over and over again. At some point the system is going to break down from them.

There's evidently a new COVID variant now. The problem is that like the Rhinovirus (colds), the COVID virus keeps coming up with new variants and you can't just keep injecting people with a booster each and every time a new variant comes along. At some point the boosters will actually do you in. Once a year for the Flu virus is one thing, but this is just advocating people be vaccinated over and over and over again. At some point the system is going to break down from them.
Which new variant? There's a bunch of them.

There are more than 20,000 possible variants. Not all of them are more infectious or capable of evading the vaccines or more virulent... some are.

For such a hot topic and "either/or" issue in this country.......I have yet to see any legal information about any of this, concerning the personal rights and freedoms of citizens in this country.

Issues - for example:

*The government forcing/harassing people to take this drug.
*What if a person is naturally immune to COVID, or it only affects them as a head cold would and nothing more serious?
*Allergic reactions to this "vaccine"........migraines, heart conditions, Bells Palsy, miscarriages, death.....
*The FACTUAL reality of this drug being "approved" years before all proper testing has been accomplished.
*Companies FORCING people to get this "vaccine" or get fired/never hired.
*Businesses FORCING people to show their PRIVATE health information in order to custom that establishment?
*The happenings in Australia, New Zealand, and Britain.

Just a few aspects of legal positions I would like to see brought up by the legal professions that are on the side of the citizens rights.

I would really like to know the stances and legality of all this crap going on with COVID. What do lawyers who protect citizens rights have to say about all of this??

500_F_10828414_NJczQqAZMj9vUP9Ci9tNPQMHMV209OhM.jpg

At the rate it's going, the knuckle draggers are going to be paying royalties to justify their very existence.

Relevant reading...

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES No. 12–398 ASSOCIATION FOR MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY, ET AL., PETITIONERS v. MYRIAD GENETICS, INC., ET AL. ON WRIT OF CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FEDERAL CIRCUIT [June 13, 2013]

Too bad there isn't a vaccination for being a moron because when it comes to that, I think that disease is just as bad as the pandemic if not worse. I just hope and pray I never catch it because it seems like moron disease is popping up like crazy on this forum. :rolleyes:

The sky is falling! Whatever shall we do? SMH

Well like coronavirus cousin the Zitka virus there's reason to behave in a prudent fashion. Viruses attempt to change our DNA. Vaccines allow our bodies to recognize the attempt and stop it.

But the long term damages and effects of COVID-19 are unknown yet...they might damage future offspring like Zitka virus does or do something else. We don't know yet. Eventually we will.

Reasonable and prudent. According to who? There is no consensus on this vaccine. As for protecting yourself and others, vaxxed people can still contract and spread the virus which also undermines the probability of being sued for spreading.
I attended a funeral yesterday and my
friend’s family couldn’t attend because her adult daughter and son-in-law had contacted the virus (the daughter tested positive first but they think the husband had it first). Both had been fully vaccinated. Another family couldn’t come due to the same scenario- one person tested positive so household stayed away. Again, the person testing positive was said to have been vaxed. These outcomes are telling us something loud and clear. Unfortunately, not all will have open ears and eyes to these results.

Well like coronavirus cousin the Zitka virus there's reason to behave in a prudent fashion. Viruses attempt to change our DNA. Vaccines allow our bodies to recognize the attempt and stop it.

But the long term damages and effects of COVID-19 are unknown yet...they might damage future offspring like Zitka virus does or do something else. We don't know yet. Eventually we will.
To provide 100% transparency your post needs to include a statement that long-term damages and effects of the COVID-19 vaccines are also yet known. I have legitimate sources I can add if you have not read that information.

Well you certainly have been a very vocal antivaxxer on this forum...

I'm not saying anything about you being forced to take the vaccine except that we, as a nation, don't need to force vaccinations on anyone....and I find the thoughts of such by any government body to be repulsive and totalitarian in effect. Only Hitler was that evil....we, as a nation, don't need to behave the same way.

However... personal responsibility is crucial. You are free to make choices and enjoy ALL the repercussions of those choices. Including being sued for infecting someone because you chose not to be vaccinated.
Being an anti-vaxxer only means you are exercising your right to make a choice. Not one thing wrong with that.

I attended a funeral yesterday and my
friend’s family couldn’t attend because her adult daughter and son-in-law had contacted the virus (the daughter tested positive first but they think the husband had it first). Both had been fully vaccinated. Another family couldn’t come due to the same scenario- one person tested positive so household stayed away. Again, the person testing positive was said to have been vaxed. These outcomes are telling us something loud and clear. Unfortunately, not all will have open ears and eyes to these results.

Yeah....I'm going to suspect that they got the J&J vaccine... getting the antibody cocktail provides better protection than it did.

Long term effects of any of this stuff is not known yet...there are suspicions of what is going to happen but nothing is known yet definitively.

For the past ten years we have seen the effects of other mRNA vaccines...

Yeah....I'm going to suspect that they got the J&J vaccine... getting the antibody cocktail provides better protection than it did.

Long term effects of any of this stuff is not known yet...there are suspicions of what is going to happen but nothing is known yet definitively.

For the past ten years we have seen the effects of other mRNA vaccines...

So your impression is that both separate families, from different cities by the way, had the J&J vaccine? Possible for one, doubtful for both.

So your impression is that both separate families, from different cities by the way, had the J&J vaccine? Possible for one, doubtful for both.
A recent study discusses the unknown potential of side effects and outcomes with this specific protein spike of messenger RNA that you are referencing. It is unknown what else these proteins spike maker does in recognizing false intruders which are from the bodies own immune system. This is crucial information but not publicly talked about much…. Yet. Similar studies are underway and it’s really mind-boggling how many come out each day as preprints, just takes searching and reading. Anyway this study is similar to another study about how natural antibodies can also be at risk with creating/training protein spikes to eliminate virus molecules when possibly attacking existing healthy molecules. Going to come back with a couple of sources just need to retrieve here is one:

The discovery of a protein distinct from a viral RdRp that regulates replication fidelity also raises the possibility that RNA genome replication fidelity may be adaptable to differing replication environments and selective pressures, rather than being a fixed determinant.”

Cross-reactive CD4+ T cells enhance SARS-CoV-2 immune responses upon infection and vaccination

Last edited:
Not necessarily...not enough information to make that assertion.
There are now several variants that bypass vaccinations and one of the mRNA vaccines has had more breakthrough infections than the other. Again more information is not known as to why. Time will eventually allow us to know. This isn't a movie where the answers are available in two hours...this is real life that takes time.

Not necessarily...not enough information to make that assertion.
There are now several variants that bypass vaccinations and one of the mRNA vaccines has had more breakthrough infections than the other. Again more information is not known as to why. Time will eventually allow us to know. This isn't a movie where the answers are available in two hours...this is real life that takes time.
I can contact my friend in a couple days because you have me interested about which product was injected.

These vaccines are no longer effective with the Delta and I don’t understand what the holdup is on the information. Even provaxers should be recognizing that a new concoction is needed not the old stuff- it’s outdated. There seems to be an overstock problem quite the dilemma for the US government. Marketing products that are no longer effective (only proven to be effective in reducing severity of illness but yet fully determined if this holds true with the newest variants) is extremely questionable.

I can contact my friend in a couple days because you have me interested about which product was injected.

These vaccines are no longer effective with the Delta and I don’t understand what the holdup is on the information. Even provaxers should be recognizing that a new concoction is needed not the old stuff- it’s outdated. There seems to be an overstock problem quite the dilemma for the US government. Marketing products that are no longer effective (only proven to be effective in reducing severity of illness but yet fully determined if this holds true with the newest variants) is extremely questionable.
From what I'm hearing from the researchers...
The Delta Variant is being stopped by the Vaccines but not as effectively as the original virus is.

Time after the vaccination is also a factor...boosters of original vaccines might not be as effective as they were initially and there's also the narrowing or focusing of resistance... meaning that greater vulnerability to the variants is a probable outcome after time.
Natural immunity is not very effective at all... multiple infections in people are being tabulated now by a friend. How long natural immunity lasts is what they are looking for...just one of tens of thousands of real research projects they are doing. Not the pseudoscience that is being spouted by either political party.

Forum List

Back